Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

If you don't mind me asking, what resistance coils are you using to be able to run at seven Watts without burning the juice?

I run 2.0 or 2.5 and I keep my SVD at 3.8v and between 8.5-10.5w, with some juices I will even bump up to 11 Watts. (that's according to the LCD display on the SVD, not sure how accurate it is)

Well everything finally came in. I got:

1 eGo 1100 pink chrome battery

1 pink mini Vivi Nova

I Mini Davide Glassomizer

5 Pk of 1.8 replacement coils

1 CE4 Clearomizer to 510 Drip tip adapter

I am happy and I hope this means the hold has lifted because it is time for me to get Christmas presents together, especially if shipping is going to take this long. It was right at a month to get the battery.

Dude, drip 3 or 6. 18, no way.

Picked up some 6mg Chocolate Coconut and built a 12 wrap 2.1ohm micro coil with a cotton wick, and a cotton cloud underneath. Yes, this is more like it. The IGO-W is kicking serious butt now. 6mg is perfection. Thank you Bebop.

There she is, my first rebuildable, with my first try at a coil build. 2.1ohm micro coil, cotton wick, atop a cotton cloud. The flavor is insane. *pats self on back*

IGO-WMicro_zpsd1041f3d.jpg

Well thank you very much. :D It could be better, as there is a tiny bit of space between the wire wraps. Next time I will get it red hot with a torch while squeezing it with tweezers.

Picked up a new Evod to replace the black one that died - of course I replaced it with a black one. Picked up some new 618 in 16 mg nic this time, instead of 18, and got some Hot Chocolate flavored juice. Not sure how they made it, but the "hot" is part of the flavor - you know so it tastes like, well, chocolate that's hot? Because well, it's a totally different flavor than, say, this company's milk chocolate. Heck, right now, I still can't properly taste the milk chocolate flavored juice, (that reminds me, I need to call my neuro about the whole things aren't tasting right since I had the seizures, or at least the first vape I remember after the seizures). But I can definitely taste the Hot Chocolate, well, I can only assume I'm tasting it right.

Edit: Great job 3Rut!

Edited by spydre

Well thank you very much. :D It could be better, as there is a tiny bit of space between the wire wraps. Next time I will get it red hot with a torch while squeezing it with tweezers.

You know there has to be space between wraps right?

Picked up another Vision Spinner 1300 mAh in white this time from my local B&M. Also got another charger with AC adapter. While I was there the owner threw in a three foot NiChrome length of wire so I can wrap my own coil for the Vision Eternity RDA. :)

Maybe for the micro, but there shouldn't be any on the nano coils. At least that is what I have read and heard about. I am still very new to this, so I am researching a ton before I even try my hand at this stuff. I'm getting there though. :D

Thanks Spydre!

Actually bebop that's counterproductive to a microcoil. The idea of a micro coil is you compress all the wires together to make them act as less. So you get more surface area I.e. more vapor and less ohms due to conductivity through a "larger" wire. If you have gaps it ups the ohms. :)

Actually bebop that's counterproductive to a microcoil. The idea of a micro coil is you compress all the wires together to make them act as less. So you get more surface area I.e. more vapor and less ohms due to conductivity through a "larger" wire. If you have gaps it ups the ohms. :)

wow, interesting. So you fuse the wire together, turn it into a low resistance "one-wrap" . Makes sense now that I think about it. You guys are freakin' genius. Well that's a bit beyond me at this point. But cool idea.

Buncha flavorings from Wizard Labs!

Banana Nut Bread x2

Ripe Banana x2

Bacarian Cream x2

Pineapple

Honeysuckle

Watermelon

RY4

Cinnamon

Orange Cream

Strawberries n Cream

Caramel

Ethyl Malto 10%

Bunch of 20g blunt needles, 1 and 25ml Syringes!

Proetus I have never bought any juice from anywhere but Vape Dudes and it is good but since I have nothing to compare it to I don't know if I may be missing something. Have you tried Vape Dudes? And if you have how is Wizard Labs juice compared to Vape Dudes juice?