Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Just popped on 70ml of liquid from vape dudes, and 72ml from Mr. E liquid. 30ml of strawberry fields, 10ml of Irish coffee, 10ml of mocha java drizzle, 10ml of thinner mint, 10ml of chocolate bannana, 36ml of Pluto, and 36ml of blue voodoo.

That reminds me, I think my 30 ml order of Chocolate Banana was a bit short-sighted. I should have gone for the 50 because it is something that I would vape SOOO fast (I went through, but hubby was nervous about money (my second order of Honey Wood, I went through 36 mls of it in a bit over a week - well, except for 3 mls that I didn't vape because I didn't want to run out - because I had been out of it for a week before I was able to order it again, which is why since chi-town only sells 36 ml bottles, I got two this time). And when I get down to close to done with the Irish Cream from AltCig, I have to order a much larger bottle. Hubby agrees that it's the best Irish Cream tasting fluid he's tried. And I can even taste cream, and not coconut, and the signature Bailey's taste. The only size options they have are 15, 30, and 50 ml, so I'll have to go for the 50, since it's something we'll share.

100ft of 28g and 30g kanthal 16 bucks!

Um, okay, so I don't know about the built it yourself stuff, so um, what is this???? For coils and wicks?

From Indigo Vapor:

• 30ml The Duke 24mg 80PG/20VG (for the missus). Pssst...these guys make some really good juice!

From Empire Mods:

From Mesh Wizard:

As an added bonus, here's Vapor Rater's review of Indigo Vapor's "The Duke":

ind_duke.jpg

"This is far from the first review I've written for Indigo's line of gourmet e-liquid, but with the exception of their Captain Ron, the others have all been for sweet, mostly fruity flavors. The Duke is Indigo's take on the classic straight tobacco e-juice and while they have generated quite a bit of buzz around some of their other flavors, particularly the Blue Ice and Captain Ron, The Duke has simply not spawned the same amount of chatter in the various vaping forums, but if you're looking for a big, rich, true tobacco e-liquid, look no further. While the latest trend in tobacco flavors has been leaning heavily towards the sweeter side, with many vendors putting an emphasis on additional components like caramel and vanilla, Indigo is bucking the trend, and going old school with a ridiculously smooth, bold, straightforward tobacco, that shifts the focus back to the leaf and lets the flavor carry the juice from start to finish. The flavor is remarkably true, invoking memories of the way a fresh pack of analogs smelled right as the foil is torn, or the way a fresh cigar smells of pure unadulterated tobacco. Helping to round out the flavor profile is a subtle, deep nuttiness that adds a sense of fullness and body while rounding out the earthy spice and acidity that the tobacco flavor imparts. All said, this is one of the purest, straight tobacco flavors I've had to date, and it's positively loaded with big, robust flavor. Like most tobacco based e-liquid, the sweet spot is quite wide making the juice a great option for those with or without variable voltage devices. I preferred it at an even 10 watts or 5v on a 2.5Ω atomizer which produced a tremendous throat hit, with enormous clouds of big, bold vapor."

accuracy of flavor

star-on.pngstar-on.pngstar-on.pngstar-on.pngstar-on.png

flavor density

throat hit

vapor production

Edited by Rixter

Um, okay, so I don't know about the built it yourself stuff, so um, what is this???? For coils and wicks?

Yes, that would be Kanthal (type), 28 and 30 gauge wire for coils. BTW.... SCORE!! :D

Edited by 3Rutez

Efest are good Rix. That's usually what I do my coops for. 350-500-650 .. $2-4 per battery. I can go 2 days on my Evic w/ 650, Bella tank about 5-6 tanks. I run 500 in my kicked vmod, about a day and the 350's 4-5 hours in my Provari mini. I wouldn't go sub ohm w/ them tho, they don't have the amp draw capacity. But VV/kicks probably the best bang for your buck battery.

3 pack sampler of 10 ml juice from Fuzion Vapor in 12 mg nic

Fruit Blend #357

Unicorn Blood

Orangezilla

Almost did the 357 in my sampler but chose WaterFelons instead at the last minute lol. Let me know what you think. Not a huge fan of Rasta Blood but its ok. Unicorn Blood and Endless Summer became my 1 and 2 liquids very quickly

Almost did the 357 in my sampler but chose WaterFelons instead at the last minute lol. Let me know what you think. Not a huge fan of Rasta Blood but its ok. Unicorn Blood and Endless Summer became my 1 and 2 liquids very quickly

Almost tried WaterFelons myself but the 357 caught my eye. So far I've not had much luck with any of the melon flavors so I went with the other instead. How is it for you? Personally, to me it all comes out perfumey no matter how long I let them steep. :(

Aaaaand! Just so I'm not off topic in this thread, I just got 9 prewound wick/coils and 6 drip tip O-ring replacements in the mail today from Avid Vaper. Since I haven't been able to find (nor figure out) an ohm meter I decided to get prewound ones. Avid Vaper obviously know what they're doing when it comes to winding coils so... The wire they used is a little too thick for me to be able to use it on my RBA, though. Might use these to rebuild the KPTs. Man, but the wick is thick! :)

Almost tried WaterFelons myself but the 357 caught my eye. So far I've not had much luck with any of the melon flavors so I went with the other instead. How is it for you? Personally, to me it all comes out perfumey no matter how long I let them steep. :(

Aaaaand! Just so I'm not off topic in this thread, I just got 9 prewound wick/coils and 6 drip tip O-ring replacements in the mail today from Avid Vaper. Since I haven't been able to find (nor figure out) an ohm meter I decided to get prewound ones. Avid Vaper obviously know what they're doing when it comes to winding coils so... The wire they used is a little too thick for me to be able to use it on my RBA, though. Might use these to rebuild the KPTs. Man, but the wick is thick! :)

Hey Tam, in all of that I caught I caught the line where you said you bought some o rings for your drip tips. Well, I have a question about or around about that. I just bought a couple of pretty drip tips that fits on my new mini Vivi Novas. When I went to place the second one on I had to force it and the o ring actually rolled up and is visible on the outside. I know this is not a good thing. Is there anything I can do about this or did I buy a defective drip tip that was maybe made too large at the insertion site? It did the same thing on my big vivi nova so I know it is not the mini. I did not know the o ring was something that had to be replaced on drip tips either so I learned a bunch from that post.

What is this Unicorn blood I keep hearing about?

Just wondering, how often do you have to replace drip tips?

Ok Spydre. You are the QUEEN of "off topic". Rixter just posted that he gets notifications on this thead when somebody posts. It would be really cool if you would post a new thread or find a related thread and ask there. We'll see it! I Promise!

Just posted it there because of Tam's post stating, "I did not know that the o ring was something that has to be replaced on drip tips. I was going to post another thread on something anyway, so I'll include it in that.

Just ordered myself some medic juice. I got taramisu and cinnamon roll. Also waiting on my brand new Davide glassomizer from vaping extreme. Hope ill be vaping by saturday with new gear. These tanks i bought for 6 bucks a piece are starting to not work the way I wanted. Time to buy a quality piece of kit.

Just to edit this real quick, i hope i did not screw myself. I checked out the glassomizer again and saw that it is not ego threading. I have an ego manual battery. I hope the small threads on the top are the ones it connects to and it has a ring adapter. Does anyone know?

Edited by loneranger721981

My sampler from Fuzion arrived 2 days ahead of schedule! Will be trying these three tonight.

Orangezilla
Gummy Blood
WaterFelons

Didnt mess with their 65%vg base and let them do their thing on these three. The others I switched to 50-50 but are so awesome, can these be awesomer? I will find out tonight!

My sampler from Fuzion arrived 2 days ahead of schedule! Will be trying these three tonight.

Orangezilla

Gummy Blood

WaterFelons

Didnt mess with their 65%vg base and let them do their thing on these three. The others I switched to 50-50 but are so awesome, can these be awesomer? I will find out tonight!

Carter, you don't let your juice steep? I thought that was something we are suppose to do.