Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

KPT2, more atty's, and another twist (all in hand)

Placed my first order with VapeDude!!!! (Sampler - Strawberry Fields, Black Honey, Rasberry Lemonade, Black Licorice, and Mocha Java Drizzle).

Davide Mini on order as well.....WOOTWOOT!

:) :) :)

KPT2, more atty's, and another twist (all in hand)

Placed my first order with VapeDude!!!! (Sampler - Strawberry Fields, Black Honey, Rasberry Lemonade, Black Licorice, and Mocha Java Drizzle).

Davide Mini on order as well.....WOOTWOOT!

:) :) :)

Awesome man. Let us know how they taste, as well as how the Davide and KPT2 work out with them. I also placed my first VapeDudes order yesterday, and they will be shipped today via Priority. I chose a 5-pack 10ml containing Strawberry Fields, Raspberry Lemonade, Blue Honey, Dr Venkman, Appletini, and an added 10ml of Banana Mama. I can't wait. :D

Awesome man. Let us know how they taste, as well as how the Davide and KPT2 work out with them. I also placed my first VapeDudes order yesterday, and they will be shipped today via Priority. I chose a 5-pack 10ml containing Strawberry Fields, Raspberry Lemonade, Blue Honey, Dr Venkman, Appletini, and an added 10ml of Banana Mama. I can't wait. :D

LOL Your VapeDudes order is awesome. I have a list of flavors and was over 5...Dr. Venkman, Appletini and Banana Mama were all on my list....I had to whittle it down to 5 though (ARGH). Be sure and let us know how those turn up!

This keeping up with the Jones's is killing me. :-)

Ordered 4 more Davides because my trusty T2's just seem so sad now...

That's not totally true. T2 is a solid performer

Edited by Bebop12

This keeping up with the Jones's is killing me. :-)

Ordered 4 more Davides because my trusty T2's just seem so sad now...

That's not totally true. T2 is a solid performer

Just keep up with Tam and you'll be fine... :D

You've got to try a custom HH.357 Hybrid Spec atomizer. It'll be the last one you'll have to buy. :)

Just put in an order with Fuzion Vapor. Got the 3-pack sampler with all the blood juice : Unicorn Blood, Gummy Blood, and Rasta Blood. 3 10ml for $20?? You can't beat that price, especially with the raves and reviews about their juices. This upcoming couple weeks is gonna be exciting, lol. Thanks for the recommendation bcarter!

Coop goodness! Love it. Currently on order w/ various coops - RSST w/ Spare tank - Taifun Clone (Fogger) V2 - Nzonic Clone - Nimbus V3 - Couple Bullet style SS Drip tips!

Boatload of Mini Protank 2 V2 (w/ removable tip) and heads in my near future as well.

Coop goodness! Love it. Currently on order w/ various coops - RSST w/ Spare tank - Taifun Clone (Fogger) V2 - Nzonic Clone - Nimbus V3 - Couple Bullet style SS Drip tips!

Boatload of Mini Protank 2 V2 (w/ removable tip) and heads in my near future as well.

Prot, three things, until I got to your second sentence, I thought you said COOP, like you know, coop up, chicken coop, I was like what the freak?

Second thing - the minute you posted about that Taifun fogger (that is the one you posted about, right?) I knew you'd end up getting it.

Third thing - THANK YOU for the information on the mini pt2's! Except, I love the metal drip heads, but I need some way of keeping track of what's in what....so I would have to use replaceable drip heads - although I know where I can FIND colored anodized drip heads now. I think I know what's going on my x-mas list now, among possible other things.

VAPE MAIL!!!!!

It's here, it's here, it's here! My Vape Dudes Chocolate Banana arrived today and it is mouthwateringly good! I can't tell any taste difference between 24 mg nic and 16 nic, either.