Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Hubby got me presents today! KPT 2, which I love, and Better Vapes' Cinnamon Roll, which I love, too, but I think I'm only going to be able to vape for a few hours at a time, because you get the sense of cinnamon powder, and after a few hours, it just didn't sit right anymore. I don't know, maybe it had something to do with eating dinner. Or maybe because I'm not feeling all that good....I'm going through a lot of med changes and I can't settle on a flavor, and now I just feel plain old weird - probably because of this latest med change.

u may have to let it steep due to the cinnamon

u may have to let it steep due to the cinnamon

No, it was just how I was feeling - I vaped for about four hours yesterday. This guy orders all his juices, and this one from a store we're familiar with - by the time he gets them, and gets them out, they've usually steeped enough. My tongue finally came in, and I vaped on Honey Wood for a while (which I have to order again tonight) and then the Cinnamon Roll again. Although right now I hit hubby up for some of his inferno for a few minutes. Had to use his carto tank, because both my glass tanks are full. Was fine before I brushed my teeth (we're getting ready to go out to dinner), but it doesn't hold up well with mint toothpaste taste, lol. Annnnd now that I've brushed my teeth, no flavor's sitting right again. I HATE that.

I have that one! Of course, in my tank log, I call it, of course, hot pink (have to keep a tank listing of what I have in what since some liquids look so similar and I have um, 6 tanks now).

Hey Spydre. I've never tried out the EVODS. How do you like them compared to Viva Novas? I really like the VN.

Hey Spydre. I've never tried out the EVODS. How do you like them compared to Viva Novas? I really like the VN.

I've never tried the VN's. I went straight from the generic clearomizers (rather cheap) to the Evods. The first store we shopped at didn't stock the Vivi Novas as far as I know, and I was so set on the Evods after that, I didn't even look at other clearomizers until I got the Davide. On the Evods I have like a lime green, the hot pink, a red/burgandy color, and a black one. I only have one of any color I've gotten so I can keep track of what flavor is in what tank.

Hard to compare a nova and an Evod. Nova is a top coil and the evod is a bottom coil. There is no "twirling" of the evod as it feeds from the bottom. Both can be rebuilt. The coils are essentially the same, cotton/silica wick and a coil.

BTW, something new again! Pulled the trigger on my big order.

Sigeli Zmax V3

5 Pro Tank 2's, 1 clear, and the other in the 4 available colored glass

Two packs of replacement coils for the protanks and my other tanks.

2 drip tips, 1 for my grey PT and one for my second clear one

That's from discount vapers

From RTD Vapor (DV was out of the batteries and chargers I was looking for)

3 18650 AW IMR batteries

1 Nitecore intellicharger 4 bay charger (got a 4 bay so hubby can use it too, because he got the um, a different brand, and it's not working so well for him)

Spent a LITTLE more a DV than I had originally planned on for just that stuff, but that's because the PT 2's are more expensive than the Davides

Now I just have to my juice order, and pick up my other juices tomorrow...and frankly, I'm not ENTIRELY sure that I'm going to a couple of them that I have sitting here in stock just yet because frankly, I don't think I've vaped more than 2 ml a piece of any of them this week, since my honey wood came in, and I got the coconut/coconut cream that is SUPPOSED to be Irish Cream (calling Chi-Town on that tomorrow), but I like it some. Just haven't had the taste for chocolate or french vanilla this week that much.

Juice field trip today. 2 new places. One a full tasting bar with dozens of vendors. Actually surprisingly reasonable averaging about $7/10ml of totally vapable juice including 2 great new coffees. I'm set for a while.

Bebop, that tasting bar sounds incredible!

Yeah. Nothing like it. Imagine dozens of flavors from top vendors at your fingertips. I always walk away with 100% vapable juice. I have paid a little more but found this new place where the prices are more aligned with on line prices.

The only downside is its easy to get "vaped out" with flavors and go in to a tailspin where you can't taste anything anymore. But it's nice. They even have bottled water and the atmosphere is friendly. People love to give you recommendations.

Kanger Evod (yeah!)....ok...not so exciting for the veterans, but for a newbie it's pretty exciting...LOL

Oh, I bet everyone gets a little giddy when they get a new toy, even if its something like a new clearo.

I'm still "a little giddy" about the EVOD, and Great li'l clearo. :yes

PS - Learn how to re-coil them yourself and you'll like 'em even more.

Edited by Rixter