Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Well, B & M stores can be frustrating too. They were out of my replacement coils and the drip tip I picked out from the display so I struck out there but I did walk away with 2 new juices. Lush Vapor "twisted cooler" and "seedless watermelon". Nice summer flavors and not too sweet.

​2 x PANASONIC NCR18650PD

2 x Efest IMR 18350

1 x Nitecore i4 charger

My SVD was supposed to be here yesterday, but nothing yet. USPS hasn't updated the tracking since Saturday. The rest should be here by Friday.

7pJGlFg.jpg

In my vape mail yesterday was 3 10ml bottles of Crown no Creme by IMEDICx90. :)

And in today's mail...I got a LARGE box of packing peanuts! Woot! *does happy dance*

Oh. wait.

There's another box under all the styrofoam. Inside the box are:

10 - 2-dram clear glass bottles with dropper

10 - 4-dram clear glass bottles with dropper

6 - 2-oz Boston rounds with dropper

12 - 1 oz Boston rounds with dropper

all from specialtybottles.com

Gotta love the glass bottles. There's nothing like them to store juice. IMO. :D

Nice Tam! I am awaiting my first order from Wizard Labs and Ecig Express as we speak. I will be visiting walmart for VG and Tractor Supply store for PG later in the week. Hopefully by friday/saturday, i'll be mixing up some juice! I will add some nice glass bottles in the future im sure!

Oh oh oh! I totally forgot about yesterday's vape mail! Well, okay, I didn't forgot about it, I just forgot to tell you guys. Yesterday, my nice post lady brought my latest shipment from Chi-Town Vapers - Honey Wood (which was all ready for vaping this morning, even though it was just made up Friday) and *dances around* Irish Creme (which hubby promptly stole from me and won't let me try it even though my tastebuds are crying out for something NEW). 30 ml bottles on both, 15 nic 50/50 for now.

You're gonna get me in trouble Tam! All the shiny bottles!

I love specialtybottles.com. They pack the bottles very, very well and I've never had a single one damaged in all the orders I've done with them. GREAT customer service, too. The little 1 dram bottles with the dripper is very, very good for mixing juices to try different combinations. Their prices are also very reasonable. :evil:

In today's vape mail....

20 friend tips

one 125 ml bottle of EC Blends' Feels like a Nut, 60 PG/40 VG (usually, I go with 50/50), double extra sweet, 12 mg nic

TWO HH.357 Hybrid Spec atomizers in 2.0 ohm, standard, matte black. Woot! :D

Got 1 of my 2 DiY orders.

Wizard Labs

50ml Bomex Glass Beaker

10ml Bomex Glass Graduated Cylinder

10-1ml Pipettes

Blunt needles

20ml-10ml-5ml-3ml-1ml Syringes

All flavors TFA

Vanilla Custard

Vanilla Swirl

Tobacco Type

Sweetener

Bavarian Cream

Cantaloupe

Caramel Candy

Coconut Extra

Ethyl Malto

Granny Smith Apple

Graham Cracker

Honey Dew

Juicy Peach

Ripe Banana

RY4 Double

Smooth Flavor

Sweet Cream

Banana Nut Bread

Arriving today -

More TFA from Ecig express

7 Leaves Tobacco

Desert Ship

Mellow Tobacco

Citrus Mix

115ml 60mg 50/50 nic

Picked up 4 bottles of VG from walmart, getting a gallon of PG from Tractor Supply today. I should be playing mad scientist today or tomorrow!

Edited by Proetus

Wow, that's a lot of stuff!

And TFA, what does that mean?

I'm guessing since you said it was a DIY order, then that's flavor only, not juice on those? Cause I can't see Ethyl Malto being a flavor that you would vape, lol.

I'll be swinging by the B&M store either today or tomorrow, and I'll have at least a KPT to post plus some flavors (gotta get larger bottles of my flavors from them in lower nic levels, well, at least lower nic levels, not sure about the larger bottles because I haven't been hitting the fr vanilla or the milk chocolate that much this week). Anyway, I'll post here what I end up getting.

The Flavor Apprentice - a flavoring supplier. There are a few different flavoring companies, they all vary slightly just like different juice vendors. And yes none of its juice, all components of diy juice.