Banana Nut Bread

Arriving today -

More TFA from Ecig express

7 Leaves Tobacco

Desert Ship

Mellow Tobacco

Citrus Mix

115ml 60mg 50/50 nic

Picked up 4 bottles of VG from walmart, getting a gallon of PG from Tractor Supply today. I should be playing mad scientist today or tomorrow!

most of the syringes u can get at wal mart pharmacy for free just ask

When i'm spending $50 on flavorings beakers etc, 30 cents for the syringes isn't gonna kill me. Besides people look at you funny when you ask for syringes. This way i get exactly what i want. I'll be adding a few more 1ml syringes in the near future.

Edited by Proetus

When i'm spending $50 on flavorings beakers etc, 30 cents for the syringes isn't gonna kill me. Besides people look at you funny when you ask for syringes. This way i get exactly what i want. I'll be adding a few more 1ml syringes in the near future.

yeah wal mart did but then i pulled out my PV and explained and they gave me a handfull i did mention i did not want the needle just the syringe lol

yeah wal mart did but then i pulled out my PV and explained and they gave me a handfull i did mention i did not want the needle just the syringe lol[/quote

I had to sign for my syringes at Walmart, they never had someone ask for them to fill ecigs, but didn't seem real surprised, said once they get one person asking, it usually starts to happen regularly.

Trying a drop in PG and nic in my flavors ordered

All in 50-50 16mg

30ml Strawberry Fields VapeDudes

30ml Spearmint VapeDudes

30ml Candy Cane VapeDudes

10ml Unicorn Blood Fuzion Vapors

10ml Endless Summer Fuzion Vapors

Also got my wife 250ml of her favorite Peppermint from ECblends and got 20% off using coupon code 10020 but the code expires 8-31

Hubby got me presents today! KPT 2, which I love, and Better Vapes' Cinnamon Roll, which I love, too, but I think I'm only going to be able to vape for a few hours at a time, because you get the sense of cinnamon powder, and after a few hours, it just didn't sit right anymore. I don't know, maybe it had something to do with eating dinner. Or maybe because I'm not feeling all that good....I'm going through a lot of med changes and I can't settle on a flavor, and now I just feel plain old weird - probably because of this latest med change.

Dog gone it! I am trying soooo hard to get a complete pink set up. I can find the battery but I need a pink clearomizer that will take the decorated pink drip tip on it. I've got it pictured in my head what I want but I can't find all the pieces to put it together. My boss likes the smaller clearomizer. She does not like my 3.5 viva nova. I can find the pink Shell and parts for that plus I already have 10 coils for the viva nova. Then I tried to hook up a pink 2.0 viva nova but of course all the pink is sold out. I have bought a really cool looking pink and purple striped 510 drip tip. I thought that pink EVOD kit was the answer and I guess it is as close as I can get. I just wont be able to use my cool drip tip and wont be able to put my viva nova coils to use. Does anyone have any suggestions. I think I have just gotten too confused at this point to see clearly. I believe yall can look from the outside in to what I described above and come up with the perfect solution. And if you think I am just crazy or too OCD you can tell me that too. Thanks for the help. :wallbash:

I have 1 more question. will my VN 3.5 coils fit the mini 2.0 VN or the T4 VN?

They should, but I'd try to get a few extra coils for 'em in case they're clones with slightly different coil heads. Your best bet is to learn how to re-coil the ones that come with each clearo...it's really easy to do.

1411207-1.jpg1354601-5.jpg

Are these the ones you're looking at?

Yes, that is the one I am looking at but they also have what they call the VN mini 2.0ml. Lots of nice colors in both. tI is not that important but I already bought like 20 VN 3.5 coils from Brian and was hoping I could use them in what ever I get. Since I will mostly be using a smaller unit at work because I guess my boss thinks the big tank calls too much attention to it. She wants me to use the smaller, more discrete units while I am at work. I guess I will be using my 3.5ml VN at home.

Just found this EVOD...they call the color "Peach".

1367501-4.jpg

I have that one! Of course, in my tank log, I call it, of course, hot pink (have to keep a tank listing of what I have in what since some liquids look so similar and I have um, 6 tanks now).