Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

You only get paid once a month? My sympathies. I have the same, but we are able to stagger our bill payment cycle, and well, we have a decent enough budget thanks to hubby that it's just near the end of the month that we get tight. But we have SOME extra this month and last month.

Spydre,

Pretty much and that has been spotty as of late too. Company reorginazation woes. I work from home so once all is covered I am in for the month. Why I am getting off analogs, the stress had me chaining like a fiend. I still prolly vape too much but I am felling better. Gonna be some re budgeting going on after this one

50ml of voodoo kitty ordered, can't have enough if it right now. Vaping it all day everyday since I bought it at the vape meet.

Hey Wiz,

Sounds like you scored at the vape meet. Can you get any of that stuff on line? Anything you can recommend?

I've been sitting on my favorite juices for months now and I'm starting to get bored of them.

Start a new thread in liquids if you care to

RSST Rebuildable and some knock off mod along with fist full of batteries.

I'm blown away on the contrast in flavor and massive clouds!! Resent past I used various ego's with Evods, K Pro, various carts and drips. This is my first RBA so I have no comparison with others heads.

Also ordered up 50ml Esspresso and another Mocha Java Drizzle both from Vape Dudes and at 6mg nic. (Was using 18mg or sometimes 12mg had to bump that down due to this RSST's nic delivery)

Iheart, are the mini 2's just as good as the KPT 2's, just in a smaller version? I really really want about five of them.

Hubby was going to pick up and RSST at one of the local B&M's, but they wanted an outrageous price for it. Cheaper to buy online, or maybe even get from the new store. Dunno about that yet - they have a fb page, but no website.

2 6ml tripple v ,charger, 2 15ml gummy blood and ecto, couple cartomizers... If anyone in the Denver area, there's a place in Louisville called steam stop.. they have a great fuzion line up and ec blends

It's the Steam Spot, there is a vape meet there end of the month...

2 6ml tripple v ,charger, 2 15ml gummy blood and ecto, couple cartomizers... If anyone in the Denver area, there's a place in Louisville called steam stop.. they have a great fuzion line up and ec blends

Trying SO HARD to get a local Vape Shop carry the Fuzion line. I might actually make my first B&M purchase if that will carry a quality, or what I consider quality, liquid.

Iheart, are the mini 2's just as good as the KPT 2's, just in a smaller version?  I really really want about five of them

I don't like it. Feels like I'm getting too much air, the connector the wick sits in, is too long, and the color doesn't match the shiny chrome of the rest of the tank.

I don't like it. Feels like I'm getting too much air, the connector the wick sits in, is too long, and the color doesn't match the shiny chrome of the rest of the tank.

Dangit, that means I'm going to have to try one out before I ask for the rest of them for Christmas. Are the air holes on the bottom or on the post?

Dangit, that means I'm going to have to try one out before I ask for the rest of them for Christmas.  Are the air holes on the bottom or on the post?

Yes, 4 small ones. I usually cover one or two with a finger when taking a drag, helps a little. The mini also doesn't have replaceable drip tip, it has the KPT1 style.

Hubby was going to pick up and RSST at one of the local B&M's, but they wanted an outrageous price for it. Cheaper to buy online, or maybe even get from the new store. Dunno about that yet - they have a fb page, but no website.

I spent $37.00 at local shop. Much better deals online for sure!

Yes, 4 small ones. I usually cover one or two with a finger when taking a drag, helps a little. The mini also doesn't have replaceable drip tip, it has the KPT1 style.

Version 2 with replaceable drip tip is available now. I'm waiting on 200 of them, 100 kpt2 and 500 pks of heads.

Edited by Proetus

Okay, I haven't bought anything - YET - but we are going to the brand spanking new today local vape (as in...in OUR town, not one of the neighboring towns, and MAYBE 7 minutes away from us) shop, once we figure out when they are open. I have a blood draw this morning, so maybe once we are done doing that, I'll have hubby swing by (even though it's out of the way) so we can look at the door and check the hours, because the fb page doesn't say. Should they have it, I'm going to at least try to get the KPT mini 2, so I can try it out. If it's too airy, at least the holes are positioned to where I can put tape over it/them, unlike the full sized ones. That's weird that you find it too airy, since the full sized ones are perfect.

Okay, so I finally took the plunge. Went to my local B&M and got a stainless steel Evic starter kit, the matte black replacement body, two 18650 B 3400 mAh batteries, the Nitecore Intellicharger i4 battery charger and a 5-pack of 1.8 ohm KPT coils as a late birthday present to myself.

When I got home I found my package of juices from Medic. Yay!

All in all, it's a very good Friday. Now, I just gotta go through this novel that they call a "users' manual" to figure out how to work this Evic. Can't wait until my batteries get a full charge to give it a go. :D