Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Well, didn't make it to Better Vapes today (I'm still calling Friday "today", even though it's 3 am Saturday morning). Will be getting there sometime Saturday afternoon.

Having trouble ordering my juice from Vapor Beast. Gonna try again in the morning. If that continues, will have to pay through the nose to pick it up at Cloud 9 mid week.

VAPE MAIL! Super Action Drake's Vapes Sample Pack. I have dripped 3 flavors so far, and they are unbelievable. I put YOLO in my KPT2 for now.

Drakes_zpsd996dcea.jpg

HOLY CRAP, Rutez!

Okay, so Saturday, I made it out to Better Vapes. Got yet another version of 618 that I'm going to work on steeping even longer before making a serious effort to vape it, and got some coils. Still didn't manage to get my order to go through at Vapor Beast, so I'm calling them once they open to find out what's going on. If that doesn't work - if they are seriously out of those two juices within hours of them becoming available, I need to find something to vape other than those two, which will be a shame. Also need to order some honey wood, banana cream, and irish cream. Have to look at finances first. There are some juices that I haven't been able to vape in about a week or so, and I'm hoping I can start vaping those again in the mean time.

Edited by spydre

Ordered two more KPT2s from Brian at Veteran. Still love my Davide minis but after using the KPT a little more I think I might use it for the "Top 3" liquids I have in my rotations and the Davide Minis for those that I occasionally want but aren't all dayers. Its just so much easier to fill AND coils are seeming to last longer in it than my Davide minis.

As always Brian thanks for the awesome service and prices. You might save $1 going somewhere else but you will not get better service!

Edited by bcartervol98

I also ordered:

EC Blends

Dragon's Blood 5ml

Dragon's Tear 50ml

Sweetener by Flavor West 30ml

Flatliners:

Raspberry Pound Cake 10ml

Caramel Vanilla 10ml

VapeDudes:

Naturals Sampler5 Naturals Five Pack - 10mL Bottle

NATURALS - Amaretto Haze

NATURALS - Belgian Blue

NATURALS - Cherry

NATURALS - Dude Cider

NATURALS - Island Coconut

Nicotine Strength: 18 mg

Select a PG/VG ratio:: 50/50 - Vape Dudes Standard

Flavor Strength: "Extra" Flavor

Sampler10 Vape Dudes Ten Pack - 10ml Bottle

Select a Flavor(s): Bavarian Cream

Black Honey

Blue Cupcake

Cherry Cheesecake

Cinnamon Roll

Coconut Cream

Cotton Candy

Snicker Dude'L

Strawberry Cream

Vanilla Cupcake

Nicotine Strength: 18 mg

Select a PG/VG ratio:: 50/50 - Vape Dudes Standard

Flavor Strength: "Extra" Flavor

10ml Redeem 10ml Bottle Redemption:

Turtle Cheesecake

10ml Redeem 10ml Bottle Redemption

PB Cup

I think that's all but it seems like I ordered from more places. The only big bottle I got was Dragons tear because I have heard so much good stuff about that one and I ordered a big bottle of sweetener because I can never find juice that is sweet enough. I should be good for a while. To this date though my favorite juice that I could vape all day everyday is Dudacino by VapeDudes. Oh,and this is my first order of 18mg nic down from 24mg AND I changed from 70pg/30vg to 50pg/50vg. It has been 6 months since I quit analogs with 24mg nic so it is time to take a step down. As far as the pg/vg ratio I guess I just wanted a change, From what I read I should get more vapor this way. As always if anyone comes across a juice that they love please share it with me so I can get some too. If anyone is interested in a teacup Chihuahua I have 3 registered male and female for sale or trade. I know this needs to go in the classifieds but I have never been over there and do not know how it works and I wanted yall to have first shot at my babies.

Well, Vapor Beast FINALLY got Holy Grail RY4 up available on their website today, and at the proper size and nic level! On Kick Ash, I went ahead and ordered it, but had to bite the bullet and order a nic level of 8 (yikes!). Then I ordered my Irish Cream from Alt Cig. All told, together that came to $50 with shipping from Alt Cig. Was going to order something from Vape Dudes, and another fill on my honey wood, but looking at finances, it wasn't prudent. Hopefully, the honey wood I have will last through the month, possibly. If not, hopefully I'll be able to start hitting on some of these other flavors that I haven't really been able to hit lately. Because, yeah, with smoking the cheapest analogs we could, from a discount smoke shop, what I just spent today alone outstripped what I would have smoked in 2 weeks, I think. So this darn well better last me a while, lol. But I was looking at nearly all my flavors running dry at the same time. Now I'm casting about looking for something that sits right to vape until those three get here....but I still have 1 tank of RY4, and while was sitting fine earlier, it's not now. I still have maybe 1/2 a tank of kick ash....the banana cream was just an urge I got last night, and I vaped about 5 mls last night, and today can barely taste the banana anymore, lol, so I didn't bother to order any more of that yet.

You need to start DIY Spydre! What you just spent i can make 40 bottles of different flavors 30ml each!

Dude, I can barely cook, and right now I never know what I'm going to like from one week to another, and you want me to DIY? Well, okay, I can see how that last point would actually make the case, lol. And the cooking priblem isn't a MIXING issue. But the problem remains, having somewhere to DO it (I can't see doing it in my kitchen where not only do I have zero counter space, but I'm missing some cabinetry and counter as well, due to new cabinets and ciunter being prepared for the kitchen), and I have no place to stire those supplies. But maybe after Christmas.....

Bebop, that looks sweet!

Just purchased viva nova tank.. so at first I'm at the cashier and I notice where's my vivi nova tank! He says oh didn't i get you one? I say nope he says oh lemme get you one... so I get home and what do I feel in my coat? 2 vivi nova tanks! apparently he did give me a tank and I was too tired to remember.. So the majestic scholar that I am , filled up the other tank too .. :wub: You know I figure I spend a lot of money at this place, it was time for a free gift..

Edited by thvapor

Just purchased viva nova tank.. so at first I'm at the cashier and I notice where's my vivi nova tank! He says oh didn't i get you one? I say nope he says oh lemme get you one... so I get home and what do I feel in my coat? 2 vivi nova tanks! apparently he did give me a tank and I was too tired to remember.. So the majestic scholar that I am , filled up the other tank too .. :wub:You know I figure I spend a lot of money at this place, it was time for a free gift..

Um, where I'm from they call that stealing.

I just received my vape mail. K100, charger, 18650 batteries, RSST w/ replacement tank, and 28g Kanthal. I got the batteries on charge ATM. Can't wait to test this out with my IGO-W.