Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Waylon, how stiff is the fire button? I'm looking at getting one, haven't researched possible issues yet, other than I know the fire button can be stiff. But depending on how stiff, that may be the deal breaker.

Waylon, how stiff is the fire button? I'm looking at getting one, haven't researched possible issues yet, other than I know the fire button can be stiff. But depending on how stiff, that may be the deal breaker.

To me it's not that's just me. I guess I have strong thumbs lol not much effort to push the fire button.

On a side note, for people who think they MIGHT need an airflow collar for the KPT2 and did not get one with their KPT2, the collar from the Davide works, if you have one.

I mean I only need one collar not one with every KPT lol. I now have 4 collars and only one will be used and only very rarely when I am not using my APV. I would rather they lower the price of the KPT2 and make the collar extra personally. Then I wouldnt have 4 almost unused collars sitting in my "extra crap" drawer.

EKOWOOL Silica Wick (Diameter in mm: 3 Hollow)

EKOWOOL Silica Wick (Diameter in mm: 2.5 Threaded)

EKOWOOL Silica Wick (Diameter in mm: 1 Hollow)

XS-116 Silica Sleeving

We'll see how they work out!

Edited by Proetus

Vape mail! And my refund hit my bank account!

My Irish Cream juice came, along with a sample of Snickerdoodle and Chocolate Macaroon. Too bad I don't seem to be tasting chocolate yet.

For those of you out there that are reading this that may not be reading my thread, I read that the MVP 2 drip well, or something, isn't sealed, so leaks can get into the unit? Is this true? Otherwise I've heard they are really durable.

Vape mail waiting on me to get home: another 125 ml bottle of EC Blends' Feels Like a Nut in 12 mg nic, 60 PG/40 VG this time, double extra sweetener. Also a 10 ml bottle of Dragon's Crown with same info as above. These came with a free sample of 0 nic Mind Bender with extra flavor. Not a clue what kind of flavor Mind Bender could be but it smells yummy. :)

Vape mail waiting on me to get home: another 125 ml bottle of EC Blends' Feels Like a Nut in 12 mg nic, 60 PG/40 VG this time, double extra sweetener. Also a 10 ml bottle of Dragon's Crown with same info as above. These came with a free sample of 0 nic Mind Bender with extra flavor. Not a clue what kind of flavor Mind Bender could be but it smells yummy.  :)

Dam that's a lot of e juice how much do you vape daily?

Dam that's a lot of e juice how much do you vape daily?

Around 4 - 6 mls? The Feels Like a Nut gets better with a longer steep so I order early and it gets better with age. That's why I keep so much of it around, plus it's very addicting. I've been stuck on this for over six months now with no slow up in sight. The other juices are to try new things and switch off, but I've not found another main yet other than the Nut. :)

Around 4 - 6 mls? The Feels Like a Nut gets better with a longer steep so I order early and it gets better with age. That's why I keep so much of it around, plus it's very addicting. I've been stuck on this for over six months now with no slow up in sight. The other juices are to try new things and switch off, but I've not found another main yet other than the Nut. :)

Is it a pretty rich juice?

Is it a pretty rich juice?

I don't think so but it might be for others. Our taste buds react to different juices so I can't say how it'll be for you. Luckily, EC Blends sells juices in 5 ml bottles for $2.50 or so -- depending on what you add on. That's a good way to try it to see if it's for you. :)

I bought an Ego Twist battery. yay me :D

I think that's cool. I did not know some of the pros still stayed with the simple stuff. I thought everyone migrated to MODS. Do you really still just use the basics instead of MODs or do you use both?

Hi Tam. Where do you get the Feel like a nut juice? I think I would like to try it if you like it that much. Does it taste like peanut butter?

Hi Tam. Where do you get the Feel like a nut juice? I think I would like to try it if you like it that much. Does it taste like peanut butter?

I'm sorry Tam, too early I guess. Now I see that you said it came from EC Blends. :dizzy:

I think that's cool. I did not know some of the pros still stayed with the simple stuff. I thought everyone migrated to MODS. Do you really still just use the basics instead of MODs or do you use both?

I was in to the whole mod thing. It just got to be too much and a bit cumbersome to pack up and tote around. Marking batteries so they don't get mixed up, chargers plugged in everywhere, trouble shooting the list could go on. I just want to screw on the tank/carto and go. I admit that after 4 years of vaping, it was a relief to go back to the simple gear.

I have an assortment of mods but I only use my ego at work and when Im out and about. Like BirdDog said I like to be able to just fill and vape with no fuss. I have simplified my vaping life. I found what works for me and Im sticking with it. I still try new juice delivery systems now and then.