Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

RSST. Great begining Genesis Atomizer. The tank is sealed plastic so you dont have to worry about shorting out on the bottom. Opening up a the airhole a little and add a silicone insert to center post to stop leaks and you're good to go!

Edited by Proetus

Hubby's looking at an RSST, but he went with the AGAt2 first. How much do they run online (the RSSTs)? I'm pretty sure the only two shops here that carry it were $35+, and I know one was more than $40. Oddly enough, that was the shop here that has the most mark up on hardware, but carries, I think, the smallest selection, and even though the owners "haven't quit their day jobs", and rely on knowledgeable staff (even though one guy is a ******), they opened a satellite store in Edwardsville - maybe a 1/2 hour away.

As far as equipment, as you well know, I'm currently down to my original eGo stick batteries (the replacement should be ordered today, once I make up my mind), not even VV on them. Once we get into the new year, and we get certain financial considerations dealt with, then I'll likely get at least two Twists or Spinners as back up, or a cheaper VV - I've seen one as low as like, $35 - 40. If hubby can have his Nemisis close and his RBAs (along with the stuff to do the rebuilding), why can't I have back up, since baseline voltage with the same resistance, thus the same power, forgive me, sucks? Although I may actually drop down to 1.8 ohm coils - less voltage to get me to 7 watts, so the batteries will last longer.

I don't see myself getting into mods (mechanicals), because my whole purpose in something OTHER than an eGo is the VV/VW, or bells and whistles, like battery indicator, resistance measurement, etc. Why take a mechanical, and put a kick in there, providing the circuitry? Then you no longer have a mechanical (to me). And frankly, I'm not all that mechanically inclined, hubby is, and they seem more geared (I THINK) for sub ohm vaping, (I know you can't go above a certain resistance on unkicked mechanicals) and can you even get sub ohm coils? I know you can't for the tanks I use, and I definitely won't be going the RBA route. That's something hubby can mess with, but I'm not about to pick up those tools.

QUESTION for all you high wattage vapers (this is probably a different post, but, whatever): In Busardi's review on the SVD, he was using the iClear that came with it with a 2 ohm resistance, and vaping at TEN watts - consistently. Other than really SUCKING up battery time, at least the chart I have (which is the chart on this forum as well), puts that within possible burnout zone. Can you really vape that high, and not burn anything out, not melt anything down, or burn your juice (he was using one of Mad Murdock's juices that he was getting ready to review, a yellow one, I think)? I mean, I worry about going higher/burning my juice if I go higher than seven watts/maybe eight watts.

Just ordered a 30 ml bottle of OrangeZilla at 12 mg nic from Fuzion. :)

Tam, I have to wonder, since it seems you order most of your juice at the same time - just HOW MUCH do you spend on juices when it's order time?

Tam, I have to wonder, since it seems you order most of your juice at the same time - just HOW MUCH do you spend on juices when it's order time?

You know what, Spydre. We're waaaaaay off topic for this thread. I'll PM you and we can continue the discussion there. :)

Okay, here we go.

MVP 2 from Coast 2 Coast

From EC Blends - the Friend Tips, and and a little 5 ml bottle of their honey dipped tobacco

From Chi-Town Vapers - Honey Wood juice.

and now almost all of my refund is gone.