Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Just ordered: 100ml bobo bounty and 100ml gorilla juice from avejuice, 100ml dragons blood and 100ml dragons tear from ecblends, 100ml custards last stand and 30 creme brulee from nicoticket. I get home for halloween so they will have steeped nicely and ready for vaping.

That is one cool looking mod! Can you use larger tanks, or only that smallish one?

Did I tell you guys my vape mail came yesterday? Banana cream (yes, I ordered extra flavor and I can TASTE the banana!), no bake cake - extra flavor (even yummier), and chocolate banana extra flavor (haven't gotten around to that one yet).

Vape Dudes made me so happy. I included a note asking them to use bottles that maybe weren't so stiff because of my hands. Well, the bottles they used were as stiff as their 10 ml bottles always are, but they included easy squeeze bottles with needle tips! Unfortunately, that meant I got no sample flavor. :( But I'll take it! That, in and of itself, will keep me going back to them, and it's a good thing they did that, because my MS is being a ho and I can't feel half of my left hand.

I cant believe it, I have wanted to try EVOD stuff since I started vaping but it was always so expensive but I just bought a Pink Kanger EVOD Starter Kit on Cuecig.com for just $36.00 shipping included. It has 2 of everything in it and 5 replacement coils. Finally I will get to experience what I have heard you all talking about for so long. And it is PINK! :animier:

My e-vic arrived yesterday and I absolutely love it. The readout is saying my coil is like a 2.7 ohm on them. I need to rebuild to get them to the perfect 2. Just playing with it last night before bed and it is amazing. I have a davide glassomizer on the top of it and it vapes ok around 3.7 volts. I have only ever used push button ego knockoffs before. This probably opens up a entire new realm for me.

Just got a 5 pack of 2.2 T3S coils and my order form Medic arrived today!

I had it shipped to my office... you can smell the juice and everyone that comes in sniffs and says "what's that? it smells really good!"

I can't wait to try them! :jump:

I got the following from Medic 10ml each:

Pina Colada

Winter Sweet Spot

Orange Cramsicle

Apple Pie

Strawberry Punch Deluxe

Thanks again Medic!!

Edited by Havamal

Debating on whether to get something or not. Hubby's stopping by one of the vape shops on his way home, before he picks up kid #2 from school, so he doesn't have time to pick me up so I can go with him, I need to figure out what I want and text him.....unfortunately, 3D's webpage, while it's operational, is no where near finished, and the "shop" tab, well, has no items on it.

But dangit, he's getting RBA's, I want something, too.

Well, hubby picked me up some Apple Fritter....I'm just not sure I like it. He said 3D got some new stuff in, but the mark-up is insane. Like what he ordered online for less than $20 yesterday being over $30 or so at 3D. Can't remember the price he said on the RSST, but I think it was over $40. But we have a NEW vape shop opening Friday - he ran into a guy that is working there, and was given a 10% off coupon for opening day. And it's not just a shop, it's a lounge, too.

Thank you Carter and is the PT mini the same as the PT2 just holds less juice?

Can't take the PT mini apart, not even the drip tip. But the PT mini 2, when it comes out, which should be soon, is exactly like the PT2, only the size of the mini.