Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Here i go once again...

100 Protank 2 - 200 Mini Protank 2 (V2) w/ removable drip tip - 250 5pk 1.8Ω - 250 5pk 2.2Ω Replacement heads

Will be on the way soon!

I forsee a large quantity of Unitanks and colored PT2 tanks in my future...

Are you doing another coop? Did I miss out?

Well, not sure if hubby is going to pick me up tomorrow to go to the B&M store, or if he's just going to pick up what I asked for without me. I asked him to pick me up two Evods (one disappeared, and I don't want to fill a PT 2 with just a sample juice), plus a box of coils. He didn't have time today, but says he'll get them tomorrow - I don't know if he's going to pick me up and run me back out there (so maybe I can find another juice that I can actually TASTE for the moment - I've sampled almost all of their samples at that store before, but that was you know, when I could taste).

Hubby didn't have time to stop Tuesday or Wednesday for me, so while I was out getting driven around town by my father in law, I had him stop at the B&M, and I got 2 Evods, a pack of coils, and 2 new flavors. They tasted different in the store though - not quite as acidic. So now I have to dial it in to what I can tolerate that doesn't seem so acidic. Got Ripe Strawberry and Hazelnut.

And my order from Vape Dudes shipped yesterday. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure one of the flavors, I'm not going to be able to taste. I ordered the Banana Cream based on how the sample tasted BEFORE my seizure. While I was at the shop today, I tasted another juice that is SUPPOSED to be a banana cream type flavor, and I wasn't getting any banana from it - and I'm not usually getting banana from my chocolate banana, either, anymore, except maybe for a couple of hours. Well, okay, I take that back, the hazelnut isn't acidic.

Unfortunately, by going to 3D (I wasn't going to have my father in law drive me out to Jerseyville), I spent nearly twice as much on the Evods as I would have at Better Vapes, and I spent more on the juice as well - $2 more per bottle. I can't wait until the store in Alton opens up - I wonder what brands of juice they are going to carry.

Edited by spydre

My order from The Vapor Room arrived today... or at least part of it did :dizzy:

I ordered 2-T3S & a 5 pack of 2.2 coils... I received the T3S's and they sent me a free 15ml juice (Vanilla Cupcake) for being a 1st order and a 5ml of Green Apple... but the coils were MIA. :crybaby:

I sent them an email... we'll see how their customer Service is...

Lush Vapor : Seedless Watermelon, Misty BJ, and Juicy Licious. The Misty BJ has a strong spearmint menthol taste, the Juicy Licious is like Juicy Fruit gum, and the Seedless Watermelon is like... well, like watermelon. They are ok, but still don't compare to Vape Dudes or Fuzion juices.

Lush Vapor : Seedless Watermelon, Misty BJ, and Juicy Licious. The Misty BJ has a strong spearmint menthol taste, the Juicy Licious is like Juicy Fruit gum, and the Seedless Watermelon is like... well, like watermelon. They are ok, but still don't compare to Vape Dudes or Fuzion juices.

Okay, they should never, EVER name anything with "BJ" in the name.

Okay, Bebop, put your mind in the gutter. You'll get it.

Remember, I live in a houseful of testosterone, even though my nearly 19 and nearly 17 year olds would die before admitting to me that they know what one is.

Just ordered a "taste test" set for myself from EC Blends and somehow ordered a vision spinner! :laughing:

I only ordered 5ml of each to try them and yes extra flavor in all (I'm one of those who like it to kick you in the teeth sort, plus can reorder at lower for a variable) Should I pick up a couple of cartos to test these or just keep washing my tank?

Absinthe - eLiquid Flavor
Bottle Size: 5 ml
Additional Flavoring: Extra Flavor,
Nic Strength: 24 mg - Strong, Base Mix: 50% PG / 50% VG
Battery - Vision - Spinner
Color: Black,
Bourbon - eLiquid Flavor
Charger - SmokTech - 510 USB Battery Charger - 420mah
(Unit Size: Single Unit)
Espresso Shot - eLiquid Flavor
Bottle Size: 5 ml $2.50, Additional Flavoring: Extra Flavor,
Whiskey - eLiquid Flavor

cpeters, I would pick up, depending on the fitting your device has, an evod, or something small and inexpensive that you can keep on hand (and keep multiples of) just for tasting samples like this. And then decide if it's going into your regular rotation to get the "better tank" for it when you order a larger size bottle.

Shoot, was hoping hubby would be able to pick up some vodka, because Wal-Mart doesn't carry alcohol, and I may need it to get this jungle juice scent out of my evod.

I should have my vape mail from Vape Dudes today - it left St. Louis for Alton first thing this morning, and would have been done sorting by the time my carrier started her route. The tank that already has chocolate banana in it, I'll probably empty out for the flavor boosted chocolate banana.

Spydre,

Thank you for the reply! I went to vapegut and ordered 3 kanger esmart clearomizers 1.3 ml 2.2 ohm for these. As a vision spinner is coming as well I hope to get a good test in! My previous order came today from vapehue of 1 kanger T3-Tabacc 3ml bcc and 2 Kanger T3S BCC's as well as replavement coils for the T3S, just have to find out how to tell the difference in the OHM's on the coils!

Just ordered a "taste test" set for myself from EC Blends and somehow ordered a vision spinner!  :laughing:

I only ordered 5ml of each to try them and yes extra flavor in all (I'm one of those who like it to kick you in the teeth sort, plus can reorder at lower for a variable) Should I pick up a couple of cartos to test these or just keep washing my tank?

Absinthe - eLiquid Flavor 

Battery - Vision - Spinner 

Color: Black, 

Bourbon - eLiquid Flavor 

Charger - SmokTech - 510 USB Battery Charger - 420mah 

(Unit Size: Single Unit)

Espresso Shot - eLiquid Flavor 

Bottle Size: 5 ml $2.50, Additional Flavoring: Extra Flavor, 

Whiskey - eLiquid Flavor 

Big baller

thvapor

Not sure if your being insulting. That would be sad. I am new to this and trying what I like in other areas with it. 5ml is a good start for teststing and if I like it I can always buy more. My current battery is a ego knockoff of dubious quality given to me and many recommended the spinner here. Is that so bad?

thvapor

Not sure if your being insulting. That would be sad. I am new to this and trying what I like in other areas with it. 5ml is a good start for teststing and if I like it I can always buy more. My current battery is a ego knockoff of dubious quality given to me and many recommended the spinner here. Is that so bad?

Umm no? Are easily offended? If so my bad .

I won a mod I never heard of before. It arrived today. It's called the Ovale V6 and it is plastic. It came with two batteries a charger and two plastic tanks. Anyone ever seen these before?

Looks cool. How does it vape?

0000170_oval-v6-vv-system-kit.jpeg

I'm pretty sure "big baller" is a compliment

Slang dictionary describes it as someone who lives lavishly and likes lots of stuff. Coming from a compliment to talented basketball players.

Yeah, I had to look it up.

You may now return to your regular programming...

As in:

"I'ma -- baller, I'ma twenty inch crawler
Blades on Impala, diamond rottweiller
I-10 hauler, not a leader not follower
Break these boys off I'ma twenty inch crawler
Bust a left, a right, I'm outta sight I'm throwed
I'm bouncin off the road I'm in a modem with them foe dem
Tiny tune -- hop out my big body form
Chain with the chong, can't forget Moet along
I'm hot, find me lookin good, diamonds against my wood
Man it's understood -- got money in my hood
I'm pushing big body can't stop me
For the nine-eight got to sell a million copy
I'ma crawl slow puffin on the Optimo hit the sto'
I'ma go real slow -- puffin indo out the do'
I'ma lit the stash green, man I'm lookin clean
Want remote control screens with ice bezeltynes
"

From that classic tune "Wanna Be A Baller"
by Lil' Troy (feat. Fat Pat, Hawk, Lil' Will, Yungstar)

Man, they just don't write songs like those anymore!

:wtf:

Edited by Rixter