First tank and battery

Tam

Just for fun (and to satisfy a curiosity), when you first started vaping, what was your first tank and battery?

With me, it was an eGo-T pass through 650 mAh battery and a CE4 tank with the short wicks. You couldn't even change the top coil on these things, just use and throw away the $8.00 tank that only lasted for a week or so if you were lucky. In that day and age, it was the baddest thing out there.

How about you? :D

V2 starter kit, 2 cigalike batteries, a charger, wall adaptor, and a bunch of filter looking things. Didn't take me but a week or two to get a ego 650mah battery and a couple of T3 tanks. I still use ego batteries and T3 tanks but not the same ones.

V2 starter kit, 2 cigalike batteries, a charger, wall adaptor, and a bunch of filter looking things. Didn't take me but a week or two to get a ego 650mah battery and a couple of T3 tanks. I still use ego batteries and T3 tanks but not the same ones.

I started with the same kit.  It didn't stick.

A few months later I bought a ego-like battery that had a 510 connection, that would only fit the tank it came with.  It was somewhat working until I dropped it.

I finally went to a local vape shop, that had a clue, and got a eGo C twist 650 mah with a KPT 2 mini.  This did the trick.

After lurking here for a couple weeks (and smoking while I read everything I could find on the subject, lol) I purchased on line a Joyetech Ego-c  starter kit (650 mah ego bat and that proprietary tank system) for myself, and the joyetech eroll for my wife because I thought she'd hate that big cigar like ego-c.  The day it arrived I had my last ciggy. A week later I was topping the 650 mah with iclear 16's and the rest was history.

image.jpg

I had a bit of a bumpy start myself, started with one of that cigalike things, that did absolutely nothing for me..then about 4 hours later I got one of that cheap vaporizers that don't even had a name... the day after I went to a vape shop and I got the itaste vv and aerotank that I still have today.

Edited by cesar

I cant remember what the tank was called, but it was made by Joyetech. It had a plastic tank insert. You would fill the plastic tank and insert it into the tank holder which had a needle that would pierce the tank. I used this on a standard eGo battery.

I cant remember what the tank was called, but it was made by Joyetech. It had a plastic tank insert. You would fill the plastic tank and insert it into the tank holder which had a needle that would pierce the tank. I used this on a standard eGo battery.

It was called the eGo T. I guess that would be my first tank experience too. I bought one because all the noobs were buying the kits and no one could answer the questions. It had great flavor but leaked horribly. There was even an LR version of the atomizer. I think Joye even made smaller versions for the cig like batteries.

Edited by BirdDog

Yeah. I think the earlier version was the ego-T then it became the ego-C and the ego-T became a 650 mah bat packaged with a CE4 style clearo.

That always confused me when I first started vaping. The battery was called an eGo-T and then, there was a dripper type that was also called an eGo T. You would think they could come up with a different name for one of them but noooo...  :D

That always confused me when I first started vaping. The battery was called an eGo-T and then, there was a dripper type that was also called an eGo T. You would think they could come up with a different name for one of them but noooo...  :D

That is what I was thinking.  My first real battery was an eGo-C Twist.  I never used the the atomizers with the same name!