Whatcha Vaping?

I had purchased a bottle of Vivid Vapor - Watermelon, and it doesn't taste like watermelon at all. All of the flavors I have tried of theirs taste horrible and waxy. I don't know why the b&m's say they are the best juice company, as I haven't tasted one that I've liked so far. Can't wait for my Vape Dudes juices to arrive tomorrow, and my Fuzion on Thursday.

Never heard of Vivid. They may just be the most profitable. A lot of people will not order online and never experience some of the awesome flavors out there because they can not get then at a B&M. I sold a Pro-Tank that was still half full of VapeDudes Spearmint and the guy that bought it, that will only buy liquids at the local crappy B&M, freaked out at how good it was and is a VapeDudes regular now. I need to send him a Fuzion link this post reminded me.

The shop here I have been looking forward to opening, Vintage Vapors only carries 0mg, 6mg, 12mg, and 24mg. NO 18MG! When I asked them why, their explanation was "Our 12mg is just as strong as the 18mg you are getting online" LOL

If they ban online sales, I am not sure what I will do to be honest. Probably find a decent shop that carries liquid I like within a 2-3 hour radius and drive there. I suspect if that ever happens the online companies with followings will most likely start selling to shops or you would be able to order it through a shop locally, just my guess, but I am not as worried about online sales being banned as I once was.

If they told me that they hope they do, I would nicely put everything down I was going to buy and walk out to never darken their door again to be honest.

Tonight I have two cartos loaded. One with Vape Dudes Mango Honey. awesome yummy stuff.

and Halo Kringles Curse which is a very yummy peppermint. It is easily the best peppermint I have ever tried.

Not in pain and broke but happy. Add vapes to it and I am very content right now!

hey bebop. Yes I have tried several. The Kringles Curse is peppermint the way those red and white circle candies are. No base taste no layering of tastes just the candies. No after taste either.

I have tried Malibu (sort of a light pina colada with mint), Twisted Java (gross to me), Belgian cocoa(Really good but too much for me), Cafe Mocha (vile stuff to me), and Shamrock. I dont remember the shamrock. Must not have been that great, huh?

But the kringle is awesome to the nth degree. The Malibu is yummy too. Tastes vary but these were all very well made it is just my tastes that did or didnt like them. My new 30ml came in a blue glass bottle with eye dropper. classy.

Hope this helps.

VapeDudes Banana Mama and Blue Honey. Man oh man, these are some tasty juices. A little strong on the throat hit (50/50 standard), but the taste is incredible. The Banana Mama has a wonderful banana and pineapple flavor, while the Blue Honey is just that, a great blend of blueberries and sweet honey. YUM!

Edit : I tried them at 3.6v and the throat hit is perfect, and the vapor production is insane. I just tried the Strawberry Fields and it tastes like a fresh strawberry, even down to the green tip. Never again will I purchase an off-the-shelf juice.

Edited by 3Rutez

VapeDudes Banana Mama and Blue Honey. Man oh man, these are some tasty juices. A little strong on the throat hit (50/50 standard), but the taste is incredible. The Banana Mama has a wonderful banana and pineapple flavor, while the Blue Honey is just that, a great blend of blueberries and sweet honey. YUM!

Edit : I tried them at 3.6v and the throat hit is perfect, and the vapor production is insane. I just tried the Strawberry Fields and it tastes like a fresh strawberry, even down to the green tip. Never again will I purchase an off-the-shelf juice.

VapeDudes is great, but you gotta try Fuzion.

The Fuzion arrives tomorrow.

I tried the Dr Venkman, and am vaping it as I type. It does actually taste exactly like those lime Hi-C drinks that featured Slimer on the box from when I was a kid. The Raspberry Lemonade doesn't really have a lemonade taste right out of the bottle. It may require steeping to bring the lemonade out of it, but it sure smells like it. All the other flavors taste spot on right out of the bottles, but I will still allow them all to steep while I continue to vape them. I'm like a kid on Christmas morning with these vape goodies. Teehee. lol :D

Edit : After the last few vapes, I can now really taste the lemonade. My taste buds must've been off after testing all the others.

Edited by 3Rutez

Just got my Mount Baker flavors in . Gotta say i think they are better than vape dudes and ecblends. I was able to vape them without steeping (though i am still steeping them ) and some of their flavors came out great. actually taste like the flavor advertised. to me that is a big plus.

So clearo'd up right now i'm working Butterscotch tobacco, Caramel Coffee, and Ameretto from MT. Baker. i tasted the bananna cream pie and sticky buns and that was exactly what they tasted like! Looks like for my standard vaping i'll be ordering from them from now on.

I'll still break down and try the hot spots i think but i'll limit them more to 10ml tasting bottles lol.

My new Fuzion flavors

Orangezilla

WaterFelons

Gummy Blood

Will post reviews tomorrow but there is no doubt in my mind at this point Fuzion is a better quality liquid and has unbelievable flavor profiles far superior to anything else I have tried and I have tried a bunch of places. I now have 6 Davides in rotation and in my case and 5 are Fuzion flavors. About to over nic from switching them to try and identify all the flavors in them.

Bcart, your love of fuzion vapors has convinced me to give them a try after i go through some of the liquid i got stocked up atm.

I can't justify atm buying more liquid when i've already had over 20 bottles come in the last week..i'll smoke the good stuffs i got ship off the stuff i don't like to family members (muhahahaha) and order them probably next month from fuzion :)

Their 3 bottle sampler is a pretty good deal given the quality. Just don't be mad if you dont like it lol. Unicorn Blood is my favorite overall and Endless Summer is right there with it. These three new flavors are all great too, but not at the level of those two for my taste although I try to not rank a liquid until after a couple tanks. I plan to break down my initial impressions of these three new ones and full reviews of my two favorites tomorrow at work lol.

Edited by bcartervol98

Blueberry cream from Vape Dudes at 60 PG/40 VG, 12 mg nic in my Davide mini. So far all I can taste is a slight creamy taste on the inhale and just a tiny hint of blueberry on the exhale. I think this one needs to steep a bit for the blueberry to come out. :(

Oh well. I have some newly cleaned HH.357 atomizers to drip my still-favorite Feels Like a Nut from EC Blends. 50 PG/50 VG, 12 mg nic, double extra sweet. :D

Im vaping an accident. Had 12mg wild cherry 50/50 and added 6mg mountain dew 80/20 while in a hurry to get to work. It was only 1ml of each but surprisingly it does not taste bad.

I've made my own code red before. It is pretty good.