Whatcha Vaping?

tameika- I have tried a few of the dragon flavors but not all Yet...bought them all though and just arrived in mail so waiting on those others to steep. I have tried some of the regular lineup and they were good enuf. DBlood has me hooked.

Today, I gather all the noobs to vaping into direct dripping on Vapor Talk.

Tomorrow, the WORLD!!!

Mwahahaha!

Hey, just call me and I'll get you started: 1-800-mwa-haha :lol:

Okay Tam, that is just plain LMFAO

Have to remember that number. Could come in handy

1-800 maw-haha, *chuckling so hard I can barely type*

I dialed that number! Didnt get you Tam!

Vaping Druids Breath this morning. My order from Vape Dudes is out for delivery today. I hope the mail gets here soon!

Question: Does this company's goodies good out of the mail or does it need steeping first??

I have never steeped any flavor from VapeDudes except the one tobacco flavor that they recommend in the description to steep for 2 weeks. Not much on tobacco flavors anymore but they are the only flavors I think VapeDudes is not #1 in. The only Tobacco flavor I will vape anymore is Traditional Tobacco from Sweet-Vapes. It is a liquid Marlboro Light in a bottle lol. Just havent wanted that flavor in a long time.

The strawberry shortcake is better after some steeping to let the strawberry come through. Right out of the mail box all I could taste was the "cake" but now it's getting better. Waiting for more from Vape Dudes now. Lots of coffee flavors. :)

Christie, I didnt realize you lived in O-Town. I live in Sanford-Lake Mary. We might have to trade some juice sometime!

And cinnamon and pepperrmint does sound interesting. Maybe a bit different but interesting!

Hey sheep My best friends lives in lk mary ! I live in casselberry were practically neighbors! we should all have a vape party lol

they just opened up a new b&m in the old walmart plazza in sanford she said its pretty nice! i think its call vape n co . I cant wait to check it out you should go too!

This afternoon I am vaping Vape Dudes and loving it!!!

Blue Honey is very good and sweet too. I like it!

Fruiti Stripe is awesome sweet like the gum!

Spearmint is also very sweet and yummy like the gum!

Strawberry feilds is not as sweet as I wished. Its more like a real strawberry. Its good but may desire a little steep time.

I have not tried Candy cane yet but it smells great!

I have not tried the Pumpkin pie yet but it also smells great!

These are out of boge lr cartos. They might taste different out of a clearomizer. I am very impressed with these as they are all vapable out of the mail. This will be my premier juice dealer from now on!

Woot! Now I need 30ml or 50 ml bottles!

This afternoon I am vaping Vape Dudes and loving it!!!

Blue Honey is very good and sweet too. I like it!

Fruiti Stripe is awesome sweet like the gum!

Spearmint is also very sweet and yummy like the gum!

Strawberry feilds is not as sweet as I wished. Its more like a real strawberry. Its good but may desire a little steep time.

I have not tried Candy cane yet but it smells great!

I have not tried the Pumpkin pie yet but it also smells great!

These are out of boge lr cartos. They might taste different out of a clearomizer. I am very impressed with these as they are all vapable out of the mail. This will be my premier juice dealer from now on!

Woot! Now I need 30ml or 50 ml bottles!

I generally order 100ml bottles lol. I am hooked on VapeDudes. I have been on the Strawberry Fields since last night and just switched to Spearmint a few minutes ago. Got my Chocolate Banana and another 100ml of Straw Fields today, but am waiting on my 510 attys and dripping setup to try the Chocolate Banana and the other 10 flavors on their way!

Today: 12mg Ginger's RY4 heavily cut with 6mg TVR RY4 + flavor shot (both from The Vapor Room) in my Genny, and the last of my 6mg Andromeda by Space Jam in my RDA.

Tomorrow, I will be Vaping some 6mg Boba's to celebrate the end of two back-to-back 60 hour weeks....that is, if I'm not too tired to clean out, and set up my RSST. :p

im vaping a combination of flavors, strawberry banana smoothie black crown and apple pie with custard. the black crown is creme de menthe with pina colada and the rest explain themselves but its all mixed in my kpt

Just refilled 8 of my cartotanks and my vmod

Vmod - Boba's Bounty (all the vmod ever see's)

Rapid Tank - GLV Twilight Zone

Ibtanked 1 GLV Melon Boba

Ibtanked 2 GLV El Kamino

Ibtanked 3 MtBaker Pina Colada

SS Lil Mama GLV English Bulldog

Black Lil Mama DeKang 555

Bella Copper Creek House Blend

Prive MtBaker 555

Carto's are all 2 hole prepunched Boges SR or LR depending on juice.

Edited by Proetus