Whatcha Vaping?

Today I started out with 618 from our local shop, and now I've switched over to Honey Wood from Chi-Town and added a little bit of the Turkish Honey tobacco that I bought, and wasn't fond of, but mixing the two together makes it okay. Truthfully, I can't find a brand on it, but it's supposed to be "premium brand" - that store only had 30 ml for $18, and it stamped with my city and state on it...except the store where I bought it is not in my city, there is not an e-juice company in my city, and I can't trace down the flavor on the web, either.

Not sure what I'll move on to later in the day.

Been vaping about 2 months now and applied to a new shop in town called FEELS GOOD https://www.facebook.com/pages/Feels-Good-Vapor/177404552434121. They have their own brand & I'm vaping their Vanilla Swirl. Also liking the Pink Spot flavor, Surfride (coconut/blueberry). I just signed up on this site & look forward to more Vape talk!

#vapor

#vaping

Tvr's dragon fruit since I bought 30ml to try. Lol really on the hunt for a great dragon fruit.

That's a big "try"! I picked a 7ml sample of dragonfruit from Pirate Vapors (arrgh!) and really enjoyed it. Tasty and big clouds, but have never tried another, so can't really say, but I would buy it..they have some cool absinthe blends I'm going to try someday...

well normally i would say yes. Until last night i was still on the hunt for my "perfect" set-up. I have decided that the Silver Bullet plus the Ithaka clone at 1 ohm is my absolute favorite vape. clean consistent hit and great flavor and vapor. So that being said... i have been trying lots of flavors in quite a few tanks. When i try a flavor i have:

1-AGA-T2 filled (5ml)

1 Richman RBA (5ml)

1 Davide Full (3ml)

1 Ithaka Clone (3ml)

multiply each tank by 2 and you get roughly 32ml so one has to sit out by the end but i usually know which one is taking a back seat to the others for the second full tank. I always vape 2 tanks before i make a decision on whether or not i like the flavor. :) I love my ithaka and im going to be selling all the rest of my stuff except my silver bullet and ithaka clone and my natural clone in favor of picking multiples of those three up. :) finally found a spot i really want to settle in and now im oddly satisfied. :)

so thats why i buy 30ml for a "try" if you will :)

I bought some cheap 510 attys for tasting works pretty good. I think I also have a 306? Smaller in diameter, coil sticks up above the rim, and drip tip is longer and skinnier. Decent $15-20 investment for trying new flavors over and over without burning a coil on the ones you don't like.

Earlier: DIY candy watermelon 0mg - Igo-L

Now: Boba's (what else?) 6mg - RSST

Later: TMI (tiramisu) by OMG E-Liquid 6mg - probably vape this out of my Igo, as it took a week to get the residual of this stuff outta my RSST :lol:

Lol nah I like dripping but not as much as my rba's. :)

RDA then? I'm very happy with mine....no more washing drip-attys, or mini-clearos, and dreading the presence of juices past. Just yank out the old coil, wrap a new one, and vape hard!!!!

Earlier today, until about, oh, I dunno, about 4, when my battery died, it was Honey Wood. Since then, it's been 618 in the Davide. Tank is as close to empty as I usually let it get, though. Maybe I'll talk hubby into giving me the Irish Creme back so I can "check it".

I have been going thru the juice but am leveling off now. My cute little 650's never got hot but went from green to red pretty quickly. The Itaste vv does better because I can dial in the voltage. I was using maybe 10-15 ml a day under pain. The pain is mostly gone so am back to a fraction of that vape. Blue Honey mostly.

Good stuff that vape dudes