Whatcha Vaping?

Uncle Junks, "John Wayne".

Bought from my local shop. Bottle with 18mg nic gave the best throught hit to date! One of those when at the end of the pull your lungs spasm and force that last quick ending. Mmmmmm.

Also, Vape Dudes, "Strawberry Fields", "Grand Prarie", "Coffee" and "Buttery Nipple".

Uncle Junks, "John Wayne".

Bought from my local shop. Bottle with 18mg nic gave the best throught hit to date! One of those when at the end of the pull your lungs spasm and force that last quick ending. Mmmmmm.

Also, Vape Dudes, "Strawberry Fields", "Grand Prarie", "Coffee" and "Buttery Nipple".

I bought some John Wayne this weekend also. Its good stuff. :)

Dragons Breath from my local store. Anyone else ordered dragons breath from other vendors? It reminds me of hookah smoking hookah. It's fruity and I can't put my finger on what it tastes like exactly.

Dragons Breath from my local store. Anyone else ordered dragons breath from other vendors? It reminds me of hookah smoking hookah. It's fruity and I can't put my finger on what it tastes like exactly.

I will be making my first online vape supply purchase shortly. Everyone is saying great things about Vape Dudes e-juice, so I did some browsing, and decided to order the 5-pack 10ml package. I will be going with : Strawberry Fields, Dr Venkman, Blue Honey, Raspberry Lemonade, and Appletini. 50/50 16mg with 'Extra" flavor. I can't wait to taste them. :D

Rasta Blood eh? lol. Where did you find that one, and what type of flavor is it?

http://www.fuzionvapor.com/mobile/default.aspx#P37537

Fuzionvapor.com

They are my new #1. VapeDudes were there a long time but Fuzion is 3-3 in good to great flavors. I love Spearmint, Candy Cane, and Strawberry Fields from VapeDudes but haven't liked any if the other 30 or so flavors I have tried.

Edited by bcartervol98

I will be making my first online vape supply purchase shortly. Everyone is saying great things about Vape Dudes e-juice, so I did some browsing, and decided to order the 5-pack 10ml package. I will be going with : Strawberry Fields, Dr Venkman, Blue Honey, Raspberry Lemonade, and Appletini. 50/50 16mg with 'Extra" flavor. I can't wait to taste them. :D

Sounds like a good purchase... anxious to see your thoughts on them