Whatcha Vaping?

VapeDudes - Appletini. Nice green apple flavor, but a little candy tasting. The Strawberry Fields seems to hold more true to the taste of an authentic fresh fruit.

Trying out some Oba Oba from a local B&M... not bad, kind of a smooth vanilla with a hint of tobacco and something I can't quite identify going in and roasted marshmallow on the exhale... kind of odd at first, but it is growing on me... I think :question:

My order of juices from Fuzion Vapers came in today and I'm vaping Fruit Blend #357.

I still can't pin down what this reminds me of other than it's a fruit juice from my childhood with a hint of pear -- maybe a little more than a hint of pear. There's also a berry flavor in there, too, and maybe a little melon.... Whatever it is, I rather like it.

As I'm direct dripping this I might try it in a Davide mini to see if that changes the flavor a bit.

Will be dripping the Unicorn Blood soon-ish. Then, the Orangezilla is next on the list. :)

I was vaping some Vape Dudes - Blue Honey, and while I do like it, I thought I would try to take it to another level and added about 6 drops of Lush - Coconut Lime. Wow is all I can say. The coconut really did the trick on this juice. I would look forward to a blueberry coconut honey juice, but in the meantime I will just mix what I have left of the Lush, which is running dry sadly.

My Fuzion was supposed to arrive today, but it seems USPS has been having difficulties since yesterday. BUMMER! Hopefully tomorrow.

Unicorn Blood in a Davide mini with 2.2 ohm coil. Threw the coil that came inside the tank into my pile that I plan to rebuild later.

The Unicorn Blood from Fuzion tastes much better in the Davide than it did when I dripped it for some odd reason. I think the flavor was too intense when dripping, and the Davide mutes it just enough to make it taste good -- if that makes any sense. :)

Edited by Tameiki

The Unicorn Blood... OMG. I can't put it down now that I filled up the Davide mini with it.

As much as I'm liking Fuzion's juices I can't say the same about their bottle caps. I've got arthritis in my fingers and could barely get them open. Will be transferring them into glass bottles shortly.

Once I can tear myself away from the Unicorn Blood for a bit I'll be trying the OrangeZilla. :D

Tam the Orangezilla will surprise you. The first taste is so much different than the next. It took me a quarter tank to decide I love it. If I went off the first two or three draws I would have said it wasn't for me. Liquid is so weird how the flavor transforms even from the first draw off a tank to the 10th draw. I love it.

I like their dropper tips so much I save them from the 10ml bottles to put on other bottles. FYI the 30ml bottles have normal size tips unlike the sort of needle tip hybrid that comes on the 10ml.

The needle tips are fine, I have no problem with them. It's the darned cap that gave me fits. I had to use scissors to get the thing off and nearly cut myself breaking the seal. :(