Whatcha Vaping?

Orangezilla is the flavor of the day for me right now. I can at this point sat Fuzion blows everything else I have tried away. I still love my Strawberry Fields from VapeDudes when I am drinking Makers Mark but other than that, it has been over 3 weeks since I have popped on a tank of a flavor from any other supplier. I haven't vaped any of my mint flavors in over a month.

While I can't say that Fuzion's juices blow me away like bcarter, I will say that OrangeZilla is very good, especially with a couple of drops of sweetener added. :)

I'm also vaping OrangeZilla right now through a Davide mini. Will need to get more of this sometime soon.

While I can't say that Fuzion's juices blow me away like bcarter, I will say that OrangeZilla is very good, especially with a couple of drops of sweetener added. :)

I'm also vaping OrangeZilla right now through a Davide mini. Will need to get more of this sometime soon.

I am pretty much on a steady rotation of Unicorn Blood, Endless Summer, OrangeZilla, and Gummy Blood. Waterfelons is good but a little sweet so I only vape it occasionally. I still like my Vapedudes Spearmint, Candy Cane, and Strawberry Fields but to me, Fuzions flavors are on a level all to themselves.

I am vaping Yaeliq's Bacoberry, and it is very good. enjoying it as well as yaeliq's Dragon Fruit, in my 3rd tank I have his Saber Blood, so happy with my choices, bacoberry being my favorite of these 3. i also have tried.... today SpaceJams ' Astro.'

On my bucket list of flavors to try is 1. murdocks pluid 2.Sedation.

i have some Boba's bounty Imedic to trade for that pluid ... just a thought as I did not like the boba's (lol)

This morning I am pairing Lush Vapor Bang Bang Julius with my coffee. It's great to go back to a flavor you haven't vaped for a couple of weeks.

Gives a great tang on the buds after a sip of the smokey bitter bliss of a black coffee

imedic, the Boba's is Alien Visions brand, 18 mg of nic 30 ml, i may have used a small dropper of it to taste, it was not my thing. the nic maybe to high for you as I thought I read you were cutting down.

not crazy over the gorilla juice either and i think it is 15 ml. the gorilla was a little better Imo