Whatcha Vaping?

Just popped on the Candy Cane after about 36 hours straight of Strawberry Fields. Figured I better switch tastes since in a couple hours I will be in the cove sipping Bourbon and discovered last weekend Strawberry Fields goes very nicely with Makers Mark. My tobacco flavor may just sit now lol.

Vape dudes blue honey just now. I will be going to Druid's breath soon as it is a comforting like malted chocolate to me. Im hurting a bit just now and use of the pain med tends to make me melancholy .

iMedicx90's own green apple. So sweet and tart at the same time. The tart is on the exhale and ends it perfectly. It's at 12 mg nic, 50 PG/50 VG. :baby:

he made me a apple pie graham cracker with banana and custard. outstanding 12mg 95vg

Vaping Dragon's Blood. I havent let it steep but a couple of days, but I can tell you this.....It's friggin awesome. I'm gonna most def have to get much more of this stuff. I'm so glad I dropped the dime for this.

So far I haven't had any of the Dragon series I didn't like. They're all very tasty! :)

capuccino its just about to go out the window-

I think it needs sweetener what can I sweeten it with ?I tried vg .no go I need something sweeter.

let me put this into prospective ,I use 3 TABLESPOONS not teaspoons in a grande house blend at starbucks.

1 teaspoon per packet of sugar

3 teaspoons per tablespoon

3 table spons =9 packets of sugar

I like it sweet lol

capuccino its just about to go out the window-

I think it needs sweetener what can I sweeten it with ?I tried vg .no go I need something sweeter.

let me put this into prospective ,I use 3 TABLESPOONS not teaspoons in a grande house blend at starbucks.

1 teaspoon per packet of sugar

3 teaspoons per tablespoon

3 table spons =9 packets of sugar

I like it sweet lol

i think sweet vapes sells sweetener for about $3

im vaping swedish fish from vape dudes, pretty good out of the mailbox but im letting it steep

im also letting the apple pie steep, the longer it sits the more i smell the apple

Strawberry Fields after some of my new ECblends Wintergreen which is very good, tastes exactly like a wintergreen lifesavers. I am glad I got extra flavor but I like having a more mild option. It will not replace my Spearmint and Candy Cane in my top 3 but definitely has a place in my arsenal.