E-Juice Usage per Week - What is Yours?

Since switching to vaping and completely tossing my analogs (48 days ago, and counting)... I found it didn't take me long to find a couple of favorite flavors and my preferred nicotine level - 18mg.

Now that I've found my favorites and not "experimenting" with strange flavors and different nicotine levels, I've leveled my e-juice usage to roughly 20-25ml/week over the past 3-weeks. 25ml was the high, and total use for the past 3-weeks was two 30ml bottles and about a tank-full left-over in a 10ml bottle... so about 68ml used during the period. I also use BCC and BDC tanks about evenly at the moment, and I realize dual coils burn a bit more juice...

I just bought 360ml of my favorite juices - 180ml of Sweet Cuban (Cuban cigar mixed 4:1:1 with Vanilla and Black Cherry), and 180ml of my favorite candy treat (Dark chocolate, peanut-butter, and caramel, mixed 1:1:1). I expect this order to last me 14-16 weeks.

I know it's a matter of personal need for the nicotine, flavor, and the act of "puffing", but since I smoked a carton a week for 30 years, honestly I feel that my e-juice intake @ 18mg of nicotine seems "light" compared to my previous nicotine intake with analogs (Swisher Sweets Little Cigars, full flavor, PLUS a Churchill size Maduro wrapped Cuban-seed cigar per day). But I guess my body and mind are getting what they need? And, if I dropped to 12mg of nicotine, I'd probably increase my e-juice intake, although that is my next step!

So, my question... is 20-25ml/week about "normal", less than most people, or am I hitting the tank more than most? In other words... What do you use a week?