E-Juice Usage per Week - What is Yours?

I went through about 35 - 40 ml the first week. since then it's tappered off. I'm out on an oil rig in the gulf of mexico right now and my vaping has definitely slowed. I cracked open a 10ml off caramel tobacco when I got here a week ago and I'm not even half way through it yet. Although admittedly it isn't a great juice. Something I was trying for the first time from dragon mist to compare to halo's tribecca which is more than twice the cost.

You bring up a good point... I don't think any of us can count "experimentation" with new flavors/brands. My first two weeks of vaping, I probably ran through half (or more) of each 10ml bottle I tried... at least a dozen of them, and some were emptied by trying combo-flavors... This is why I didn't start to notice my consumption had leveled to 20-25ml per week until after the first few weeks of experimenting, and after I had settled on my two preferred, all-day flavors.

Something I've noticed that I had been doing.... if I get a flavor that is not to my liking, I'll try to mix it with something else to make it tolerable, or roll through it quickly, rather than toss it out or give it away... I'd rather use it, even if it is yucky, instead of toss that money into the trash-can :) I try to keep a 30ml bottle of Vanilla handy... mixing a little Vanilla into almost anything "bad" can make it a bit more palatable, at least IMO....

Not one friggin' clue how much juice I go through. Between direct dripping and the five or six different tanks of flavors I switch off to...have no idea how much juice is getting vaped. :D

20-25 ml. a week. Depends on how work goes on any given shift. If the "natives" are restless, I rarely have time for a "pit stop" let alone a vaping break! 'Course I then make up for that on the drive home.

Whoa! No wonder I am having a brutal time quitting analogs... I need to step it up a bit.

10-15 ml per week @ 6mg nic

used to smoke 1.5 packs/day for 18 yrs.

Your nic level's too low, not necessarily the quantity of juices you're going through. I'd go up to at least 18 mg if not 24 mg to get you totally off the analogs. Once you've put the analogs aside for a few weeks, then step it down if you want. 6 mg is way too low. :)

Whoa! No wonder I am having a brutal time quitting analogs... I need to step it up a bit.

10-15 ml per week @ 6mg nic

used to smoke 1.5 packs/day for 18 yrs.

Yea everyone is different but I would never advise a new vaper quitting analogs to start below 18mg and would strongly recommend 24mg.

Thanks for the tip, Tameiki! :yes

I just went on a shopping binge on juice, clearos and replacement heads. Now I am better prepared.

Surprisingly, I have not picked up an anolog ever since I switched to vaping. Despite from my nic withdrawal since I did not pick the right nic level, it is by far the most effective I have tried.

Man, I'm realizing what a lightweight I am compared to some of you guys, lol

Oh well, 15 - 20ml a week does me just fine. :)

Last night I realized how much coils effect it. I went sub ohm for the first time. I've been wondering why my RDAs seemed to last forever when everyone on YouTube talks about 2-4 drops, a few hits, drip, hit repeat.

Well I took one good hit and burnt through more juice than my whole nice of dripping (well from work until bedtime usually)

I cracked open a fresh 30ml bottle on Sunday the 18th, and just now emptied it ... 12 days later... that's 2.5ml per day average... or 17.5ml per week... in ONE flavor.

My second flavor still has ~20ml left combined in the bottle and pre-filled tanks, so I've only used ~10ml of it in the past 12 days?

I guess my usage is even less than I thought, now that I've found my favorite flavors!

< 20ml per week equals < $4 in juice costs ... or 1/12 of the cost my weekly analog habit!! :animier:

Now, if I can just stop stockpiling tanks and coils :) Hey, at least they were all really good prices, and you can never have too many tanks or coils, right? :D