E-Juice Usage per Week - What is Yours?

I'm vaping 1.5ml-4ml a day 6mg-18mg I smoked a pack a day for twelve years -marlboro red shorts I don't put it down unless I'm working then I take it as I can get It

Edited by VaporTron

I'm vaping 1.5ml-4ml a day 6mg-18mg

Are you searching for you perfect level of nicotine? 18 is a good place to start (might even need to go up to 24mg) if you're of average size and smoked a pack a day. I'm willing to bet when you run 4ml, it's the 6mg juice?

I'm vaping 1.5ml-4ml a day 6mg-18mg I smoked a pack a day for twelve years -marlboro red shorts I don't put it down unless I'm working then I take it as I can get It

If you smoked Marlboro red/shorts I'd go with a 24 mg nic until you don't have to chain vape to get the nic your body is craving. Just my two cents.

Are you searching for you perfect level of nicotine?  18 is a good place to start (might even need to go up to 24mg) if you're of average size and smoked a pack a day.  I'm willing to bet when you run 4ml, it's the 6mg juice?

Yes it is... but sometimes I get too busy at work, on a day off I'll do 4mg easy of 18. Sometimes when I know in going to eat it I load the 6mg that's why I did that, and sometimes I really need the 18 lol

Are you searching for you perfect level of nicotine?  18 is a good place to start (might even need to go up to 24mg) if you're of average size and smoked a pack a day.  I'm willing to bet when you run 4ml, it's the 6mg juice?

I've noticed now that you ask me, 18 is kind of harsh, I smoke it less than the others, and 12 has the perfect flavor for me IMO at this time I think that's what I'm at.

But I just bought a bunch of 6, can I just make it into 12mg?

I've noticed now that you ask me, 18 is kind of harsh, I smoke it less than the others, and 12 has the perfect flavor for me IMO at this time I think that's what I'm at.

But I just bought a bunch of 6, can I just make it into 12mg?

Absolutely! if you have 10ml of 6mg... mix it with 10ml of 18mg of the same flavor... 1:1 ratio and you'll hit 12mg.

I do this all the time with one of my favorite flavors. I prefer 18mg with most, but that one flavor is a bit harsh at 18, so I mix 1:1 with 18mg and 12mg to hit 15mg... and it tastes sooo much better that way.

I was apack and a half a day smoker for 25 years. I started at 24mg. I was using tobacco flavors at 80% PG. It was a little harsh for me but I pushed through it.

Fast forward to today. I'm vaping 18mg, 16mg and 12mg. 50/50 PG/VG with a 70% VG, 80%VG and on e 100% VG thrown in for good measure. My nic cravings and chain vaping have settled considerably.

Good point Jerry... higher PG levels of the juice = more throat hit (harsh)... 80/20 has a really harsh throat hit for me now.

All of my juices now are less than 70% pg... most are in the 65/35 or 55/45 range, after I mix my flavors...

Yes. I've learned by trial and error that I'm less about throat hit/harshness and more about pleasing flavors and adequate vapor production.

But initially I went with the advice of the B&M where I started and took their advice that I would risk going back to analogs if I didn't start with tobacco flavor similar to my analog brand, serious throat hit and high nic.

I struggled to stay vaping that first couple weeks. Don't know if it was cause the advice didn't fit my needs or just the regular trials and tribulations of the ex-smoking converted vaper. Probably a little of both. But I'm glad I stuck with it and have begun to find my sweet spot. Not totally there but a hell of a lot closer than I was 5-6 weeks ago.