*Share Your Coil Builds*

3Rutez

IMAG0578_zps8k63m9lj.jpg

Simple build on my new Godzilla 2 RDA.  24G Kanthal .18 ohms running on my Hades clone 26650 mod.  Not fancy by any means, but Im kinda happy as it took my three tries to finally get it to work.  had to resort to a youtube vid showing how to set it up.  Next try I want to attempt a twisted coil or something, but keep it around .3.  But for now this thing will kick my you know what...

Edited by EverPresentNoob

I spotted this post while cruising the Internet. I just joined today because you guys have the same interests as me, coil building. I came over from a different site because there was a whole lot of interest in the art of building a boss a$$ coil. I'll probably be posting some of my builds here. This particular coil I call the Olympic Rings. I haven't seen this coil anywhere else. If it's not original please post a link. http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/what-coil-build-do-you-prefer/13470/18?u=newdrip

I spotted this post while cruising the Internet. I just joined today because you guys have the same interests as me, coil building. I came over from a different site because there was a whole lot of interest in the art of building a boss *** coil. I'll probably be posting some of my builds here. This particular coil I call the Olympic Rings. I haven't seen this coil anywhere else. If it's not original please post a link. http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/what-coil-build-do-you-prefer/13470/18?u=newdrip

I think I learned how to upload photos.

Edited by NewDrip

cool looking, i assume you would want to wic that with a single strip of cotton like one would lace a shoe? How was it performance?

Fires real good with a cool vapor. I didn't think to wick it that way, but I sure will try it, Thanx. It's mounted on a Hades RDA with a deep juice well so I wicked 6 individual strip to pull the juice from the well. I do all my vertices builds that way. I can get 10+ hits from this build. Here's a couple more pics

Edited by NewDrip

I wanted to share some of my favorite builds.

Tiger Coil 24g 316L wrapped with 9mm flat ribbon wire .2 ohms

Short Leg Quad Verticle on 3 post. 28g Kanthal 6 wraps .3 ohms

Infiniti Coil 28g twisted kanthal 16 total wraps .3 ohms

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE
Dual Clapton 24g 316L wrapped with 32g kanthal .15 ohms

Brillo Coil  3 Wire Twist  9mm twisted flat ribbon wire then untwisted with 24g 316L  28g kanthal   .2 ohms

A mad 3 wire combo, white hot.

Edited by NewDrip