Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Well, you can tote my jelly anytime, Bebop. :evil:

What colors did you get? I just went over and got the rest of the colors so I'll have one of each... :D

Speaking of totes jelly, have you seen the sprint commercial with Malcolm McDowell and James Earl Jones reading a text convo?

I don't watch TV so...no, haven't seen it. :)

That's where I got Totes Jelly from. LOL. My wife said I do need to stop using "amazeballs" though. haha

That's the first place I heard all that language from - and my son says there are girls walking around on campus talking like that.....I mean, we at least used English, even if new words like stud muffin came up. And then I heard "jelly" on the South Park episode, and they were going to send Wendy to a special "jelly girls" for girls to get over being "jelly", except one didn't actually exist.

Got 4 new flavors today, been a good while since I have tried anything new. Gonnna let them steep a week or two before trying them but they all smell great!

All ECBlends all 18mg 60vg 40pg

The Dr. (Dr Pepper flavor)

The Dew (Mtn Dew flavor)

Bahama Mama

Tropical Punch

I figure since my favorites are always drinks at least 1 or 2 of this quartet are bound to be keepers!

Bought me some ecblends Lemon Berry Cheesecake (125ml) and I'm gonna go pick up a kraken clone tomorrow at a local shop. :)

Waaaaaiiiiiit. Jeffb, Chris, you made it so we can like Comp's posts but not Medic's posts!

So Medic, here's a great big :thumbup: for you!

May have more to do with me being Premium Supplier now. It seem to change when I changed groups.

Well, we asked if we could like BOTH your posts AND medic's posts.....and they gave YOU the like button and not Medic.

Well, we asked if we could like BOTH your posts AND medic's posts.....and they gave YOU the like button and not Medic.

Chris said that he had his hands full doing things and to remind him about it after the holidays -- I'm thinking sometime in January. That Compenstine's posts can be liked is an early happy coincidence. Now, go sit in the corner over there and try to be patient. :)

Chris said that he had his hands full doing things and to remind him about it after the holidays -- I'm thinking sometime in January. That Compenstine's posts can be liked is an early happy coincidence. Now, go sit in the corner over there and try to be patient. :)

Ah, okay, I'll sit on my hands, and instead of liking Medic's posts, I'll just quote them with a big THUMBS UP!!!!!

Received the 2 Sony US18650VTC4 batteries from Illumination Supply, and my juice order from Nicoticket: 30ml Snickerdoodle, 30ml Frenilla, and another 50ml Creme Brûlée.

Batteries are on charge and Doodle in the tank. :D