Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Got some new goodies in today. Another Custom Sigelei Mini. This time with a Horizontal Lines, Flattop, 18500 Cap and 18650 extension tube. As well as a few Trim rings for my Provari's.

null_zps8a9e7b7a.jpg

Left to right - Provari w/ Trim ring and KFL Clone (looks sweet!) - Original Custom Mini w/ 18500 extended cap - New flattop Mini in 18350 mode with 18650 tube, 18500 cap and trim rings in front. batteries in back for size.

null_zps01b99b92.jpg

Mini

Few more comparison pics

null_zps1bf7440c.jpg

18650 Provari vs Custom Mini

null_zps4d2c897a.jpg

18500 Provari mini w/ Extended cap Vs Custom Mini

null_zps2fd81042.jpg

18350 Provari Mini Vs Custom Mini

Edited by Proetus

Just wondering Proteus, I'm assuming since you got the mini you AREN'T planning on using the 18650 battery? Because if you were, why not just go for the full sized one so you don't have go through the switching out and you just have the telescoping ability?

By the way, I'm stalking the mail lady, expecting two packages today. But I expect her to be late today.

Edited by spydre

The coop was for the mini, The 18500 extended cap and the 18650 tube were add ons that we had requested be made. It is not a telescoping unit. The tubes and extended caps are to be able to use it in any mode. Makes it great for those times i need a 18650 instead of 350/500. The mini was $39.87 which included the 18500 extended cap, the 18650 tube was $4.00 and the trim rings were $1.00. Overall excellent products for what was paid.

Edited by Proetus

Got in my Russian 91%. This is the model from Kayfun when apparently the two partners separated and the 91% was created and built in China. Cost around $90. This thing is beautiful. This is similar to the Kayfun lite/ Russian 91% clone made by Tobeco that I got in the other day, but the quality of the material and craftsmanship is noticeably different. I'm so excited to try out both.

*does the happy dance*

Good day to be vape mail me! Except, well, no one knew the mail came, the dog didn't go nuts, so juice was sitting out in my mailbox at temperatures below zero outside for a few hours.

First, from Vapor Beast. My yummy Kick Ash Tobacco, and Cool Beans (not mine). Opening the package 2 hours ago it was soooo thick. But it's warmed up to room temperature now, so I'm getting ready to make my tank of Kick Ash. I've missed this flavor. Instead of finding a substitute for it with the 555, I just ADDED another flavor to my list, lol.

Second, from, uh, the other place, can't remember the name right now. Two packages of Kanger coils, plus two five packs of the top and bottom o rings and the base o ring for the KPT 2. First class shipping was only $2 from this place, and I got $1 because I liked them on Facebook, so woo-hoo! I got the drip tip o-ring the other day from a local shop, so once I get the smell out of the steel and glass, I'll be good to fill that tank up again! Plus, it's good to have extras for my other tanks. I have six KPT2s, and the o rings come five in a package. And I got two packages of each. The top and bottom o ring is identical and interchangeable. Then I have the base o rings, 10 of them as well, which I BELIEVE also fits the base of the Davide - I'm assuming so because they are identical and you can actually put the PT base on the Davide and vice versa.

I was able to get all the o rings off myself tonight except for the drip tip o ring, since it's exceptionally tight and I'm having tremors. So I'll wait until tomorrow, and see if I can get it off when my hands are steadier, or ask if my SO will do it. There's no rush, yet, but I just want to get the o rings off so I can soak it more/possibly boil it and get that darned smell out.

My new atomizers and drip tips SHOULD be getting here tomorrow. I got the shipping notification, and it's first class shipping, but there was no tracking. So, figuring the holiday mail rush is over, give it the same amount of time that my other two packages, that were tracked, but still first class, took, it should be here tomorrow.

The tank is "Pluid contaminated". There is no hope on this earth of getting the Pluid smell out of the o rings - they are where the smell is strongest, after scrubbing the tank three times, then soaking in vodka, and then scrubbing an additional three times. The rubber is just holding on to the smell. Heck, when I soaked it in vodka, the VODKA came away smelling like Pluid. The one piece of the tank that didn't have an o ring attached - the glass - came away only SLIGHTLY smelling like Pluid, but the pieces with the o rings still smell really strong. So, I need to get rid of the o rings, try again, and when it doesn't smell like Pluid anymore, put the new o rings in place.

The three extra long stainless steel drip tips I ordered from Madvapes just came in. :bounce: I LOVE them!!! Two have rather squishy O-rings that I'll probably want to replace if I can't get them broken in properly, but I love the way the mouth pieces feel. I've never been fond of large mouth pieces because it makes me feel like I'm trying to wind my lips around a cigar. These are on the narrow side, the tips are around 2 1/2 inches long so it gives off a slightly cooler vape with no chance of getting the juice in your mouth. The jury is out right now for which one I like the most... :D

Lol tam... You should get in contact with these vendors and see if they will sponsor you to be a spokeswoman for them. Lol , free gear, and you get to spend everyone else's money!

Helping people to get vaping stuff that makes them happy and keeps them vaping is all the payment I need. Getting to spend someone else's money is just a perk. :)