Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Want me to ship out a 30 ml bottle that's been steeped? I'm set for awhile so... :)

Thanks, but I'll be okay. I have 22 juices I'm sposed to be testing with 8 for write ups. Still have lots of Ski Slope and Rum Raisin.

By then itll be good, next bottle I'm gonna try hyper heat steeping with a heating pad and a shake table..Your a Doll tho....

wow well i got snowed in for a few days last week so online shopping i went, got a new v-spinner, vamo v5 kit, 5 bottles from mbv, 3 from avejuice, 3 from zuess juice, and 4 bottles from vape dudes 5 pack hypertank coils, anyvape davide tank which i just love so much, a ego twist and a kpt2 like tank from fast tech just to see what their low $ products are like, some silicia and kanthal, a few drip tips, and a 18650 battery. so yea lots of mail these past few days.

*dances in my chair*

woo hoo! I'm so excited. My VTR and THREE glass bottles with droppers came via USPS today (not our regular postman, and as he left the package at the door he made a crack about the dog barking, so that ticked me off). It's immediately solved one of my problems that I was having - with the MVP, for whatever reason, with this one KTP2 (but not when I had it in an ego fitting tank), my RY4 was vaping very cool - I mean coming out cool, despite the power setting, even when it tasted burned. Now, the temperature of the vape has actually changed and it's not getting on my nerves to vape it! Hell, I haven't even played with it yet, since I didn't sleep last night and I'm sick-ish.

But before I did the dishes or looked at any other posts today, I wanted to brag on that. :P My longer drip tips haven't come in yet, so I'm using the extender until they do.

EDIT: Lemme change that. Even with my longer drip tip (I don't know how long it is), it still puts the box practically RIGHT in my face, so at least when I'm in the house, I'll be using the extender thing.

Edited by spydre

My three long drip tips from Empire Mods! Wee hee! Except, in my excitement to try out the longer drip tip on my VTR without using the extension (you know, see how far away it puts it from my face), I grabbed what I THOUGHT was my 555 tank off my desk and topped it off. Then I remembered. I hadn't vaped 555 today. I vaped for a time this morning my Turkish Honey Tobacco in my red KPT2 tank, until I decided it was too bland and moved on to other flavors. Now, I've said, the red looks almost purple depending on the shade of juice you put into it, and I was right.....turns out, my PURPLE KPT2 with the 555 in it was still in my case, looking RED, as it always does (you see why I was getting different drip tips for them in the first place?). I'm gonna let that mix set a bit, and see if maybe it "unblanded" the Turkish Honey enough to vape it today, or check it in the morning, and see if this new mix is vapable, or if I'll just have to dump it and put a fresh tank of Turkish Honey in there. If so, no big loss. It was only 1/2 a tank of Turkish Honey in there or so, and I used less than one eyedropper of my 555 that I recently bought 120 ml of.

However, I've discovered that the stainless drip tip I ordered looks a LOT like the silver drip tip I ordered. Luckily, you can tell the difference by holding them, as the silver is aluminum and lighter, plus the aluminum one has a white o ring, and the stainless has a black o ring.

I'm waiting on my Russian, my Patriot and 100ft of 28g Kanthal... I'm jonesing it sucks there's no mail Sunday and it's a holiday Monday :-/

OT, I know, but I'm feeling the pain, literally, of the holiday Monday. Both doctor's offices I need are closed, so I can't make an appointment with one (my hand surgeon), and I can't get refill authorization on my pain meds from my primary for my chronic pain.

OT, I know, but I'm feeling the pain, literally, of the holiday Monday.  Both doctor's offices I need are closed, so I can't make an appointment with one (my hand surgeon), and I can't get refill authorization on my pain meds from my primary for my chronic pain.

spydre I think that's a little worse then me waiting on vape mail sorry to hear that

spydre I think that's a little worse then me waiting on vape mail sorry to hear that

I'll get through it. I have before. I called the script in too late Friday for it to get approved, since I had forgotten about it.