Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

The three extra long stainless steel drip tips I ordered from Madvapes just came in. :bounce: I LOVE them!!! Two have rather squishy O-rings that I'll probably want to replace if I can't get them broken in properly, but I love the way the mouth pieces feel. I've never been fond of large mouth pieces because it makes me feel like I'm trying to wind my lips around a cigar. These are on the narrow side, the tips are around 2 1/2 inches long so it gives off a slightly cooler vape with no chance of getting the juice in your mouth. The jury is out right now for which one I like the most... :D

Heck, I should have pulled up the forums before I ordered drip tips. The drip tips I WANTED from MyFreedomSmokes.com were out of stock, totally. And for some reason I was thinking you got the drip tips at Empire Mods, so I went there, and I had a hard time coming up with long drip tips that I liked. Ended up with three - one of them was more because rather than anodized aluminum (which they only had 2 of the five colors in stock), it was stainless.

After some postal errors My Time Machine Stand from Crown Space Art of Poland arrived today. (#10 of 66) I must say it was worth the wait. I'll take some pics and post them later after I get some other things done.

Yay! Problem was on Polish end of the mailing, right?

Today in Vape mail:

3 dripping attys to replace the three that died (not doing the RDA thing - speaking of which, on RDAs, what do you use as a wicking material?).

Two shorter drip tips I ordered before I realized that if I got the VTR and put my tank down in the socket, my mouth would be so close to the device. But I needed something to differentiate the flavors in my clear KPT2s (2 of them), since they were similarly colored, and I used the other colored drip tip to differentiate between my purple and red KPT2s, since they look so similar in the horrid den lighting and with juice in them.

125 ml of EC Blends' Feels Like a Nut. I'm nowhere near out or even low yet but I like to order early so it gets plenty of time to steep.

6 extra long stainless steel drip tips from Madvapes in the "E" style. These things are great for dripping! :)

125 ml of EC Blends' Feels Like a Nut. I'm nowhere near out or even low yet but I like to order early so it gets plenty of time to steep.

6 extra long stainless steel drip tips from Madvapes in the "E" style. These things are great for dripping! :)

Thanks for reminding me, I'm behind and will run out before the next Flan steeps!! I guess I'm vapeing something else for a month!