Bump when you get something in vape mail.

Tam

Got in five 6 ml samplers of Flux juice from Gotvapes.com today. Blueberry Swirl, The Magnificent Pop, Double Shot Irish Cream, Blueberries 'n Cream, and Strawberry milkshake. I'm not happy that they handwrote the names on the bottle labels, it wouldn't be so bad if the penmanship were legible but... time to break out my label maker. They all smell great, however. :)

I wouldn't be thrilled about a handwritten label from someone you mail order from, either.

The label with the logo was printed out like it should be, there was a strip of white that was handwritten. I finally figured out which was which and used my handy-dandy label maker to reprint the names. All's well in my world... :D

Great Vapemail, like a kid in a candy store

K100 full kit

Smok dual coil atomizer

Smok dual coil cartomizer 5mil tank

3 colored Evod clear tanks

Air adjust adapter

dr pepper n strawberry dauquari juice

My collection is growing nicely

20140122_145540.jpg

Yep, your collection is looking good. Enjoy the K100, it's a good mod.

Finally got nemises clone from fast tech along with a few tanks and odd and ends..mainly was jonesing for my mech and i love it sofar.lolsahyzade.jpg

And kitty loves to watch the vape!!

Nemesis is nice. Are you going to get the magnet switch upgrade? I did and the fire button isn't crunchy with the magnets, it's nice and smooth. If you do get the magnet I suggest getting 2 sets because with only one set the weight of the nemesis + tank has the possibility to trigger the firing button when setting the mod down without locking(saftey) ring engaged.

Ya i did get the magnets but only one set...thanks for the tip gana hafta get another set cause i did notice that.. do u know if the top can b adjusted? I messed with it a litle but i have more space than i would like between my rda and mod..

Thamks sparc,much apreciated! ;-)

Ya i did get the magnets but only one set...thanks for the tip gana hafta get another set cause i did notice that.. do u know if the top can b adjusted? I messed with it a litle but i have more space than i would like between my rda and mod..

Thamks sparc,much apreciated! ;-)

Maybe adjust the top pin by completly lowering the top pin down, screw on your rda, then screw the top pin in until it can't screw in anymore. Also try the adjustments with or without the kick ring.

I got the original magnets and they are fragile. I droped the mod from 2.5ft on to hardwood floor. The mod and tank took no damage but shattered one magnet. So i'm back using the springs and the only positive thing is that the mod will not fire now when setting it down.

Edited by sparc

Custard's Last Stand and Doodle from Nicoticket. This is how awesome these guys are. I ordered 50ml of CLS and 30ml of Doodle. I received 50ml bottles of both, and immediately thought they made a mistake. I looked at the invoice, and the 30ml quantity had been crossed out and written next to it "50".