Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Ohh lets see what did i buy today....

From Mouser - Some new fuses, a few spring loaded center pins, 2 18650 dual battery holders, a bunch of wattage adjustment buttons, , Hammond 1590B enclosure.

Amazon - Slimline Fire button, more LG HE18650 batteries

HyperionVape - DNA30 Board (tired of waiting on the 4 i have coming)

Shapeways - 2 Screen Cradles and board brackets

Results of all this will be the rebuilding of my Original DNA20 and another Dual 18650 30 for a lucky VT member :D

Let me know when u get that DNA30 built and I will take it off your hands, if ur looking to sell it. :-)

More parts! Fasttech this time

3x Chi you top cap in Stainless

1x Chi you top cap in Brass

5x mini usb charging boards

5x Mini usb charging cables

2x Lightning to usb cables for the Iphones :D

Woohoo! Got word that our last order of dna30's shipped from evolv, I should have my four sometime next week. Ordered more parts for future builds. Dual 18650 battery holders (back ordered!) more enclosures, fire buttons and batteries! Should have a box of goodies at home from UPS today.

Put in an order at Steam Juice for 30ml of Jerry Juice and another 30ml of Coco Caramel Cream, 35pg/65vg 12mg. Also 100' of 26g Kanthal from Lighting Vapes eBay store. $6 for 100' isn't bad. Should last me quite a bit.

I bought (ordered) a Titanium Blue MVP 2.0 w/ iClear 30 kit from the local B&M. They had them on sale for $40 out-the-door, but only had stainless steel in stock due to a shipping delay on black carbon, blue, and 'Energy' models. Their next shipment should be here on Tuesday ... can't wait to pick it up and try it out!

I also searched a couple of eBay auctions for spare coils (have plenty, but always check for auction for insane deals) when I ran across a couple of tank deals I couldn't pass up. I snagged a Kanger AeroTank Kit ($8) and ProTank 3 Mini ($5), both with free shipping. With any luck, they should be here on Tuesday as well! I'm also hoping the AeroTank will be a good match for the MVP 2.0.... The PT3 mini will be a spare for use with my pen-style batteries.

I dropped $53 on equipment this week, but considering I saved BIG bucks in the long-run... I'm a happy camper! Honestly, I'm set now on equipment for the next 4-6 months (good supply of atomizers and spare tanks)... and should be good on e-juice for the next month at least....

The best part... Even though I've invested about $150 in equipment for this "hobby" over the past 45 days, that's ~$3/day, and nowhere near what I would have spent on analogs over the same period! From here on in... costs will be e-juice and coils.... (that is, until I get the urge for another MOD, maybe a replaceable battery model like VTR or Vamo? lol)

Just placed a order to resupply my DIY stash... about 10 more flavors, 250ml more of both PG and VG, 250ml of 24mg Nicotine VG base, some more 30ml blue glass bottles, some droppers for my 8ml tester bottles, and a bunch more latex gloves.

Placed an order today with Mt. Baker Vapor. Excited to try some new juices. all 6mg 70/20.

-15ml Build Your Own (3 Parts - Peanut Better, 2 Parts - Vanilla Ice Cream, 1 part - Caramel Candy)

-15ml Orange Dream Bar

-15ml Strawbana

Been a while since I bought anything but ordered an Orange Vision Spinner 2 1600mah today from Sweet-Vapes. I hope it is the same orange as in the pictures (Tennessee Orange GO VOLS!)

Will be my "Vol Navy" battery!

Edited by bcartervol98

Yay weren't you waiting for the orange to come in??

Yep, have been on the e-mail notification list since they posted the pics. I have way too many batteries but not one in Orange! (Yes in my neck of the woods Orange is capitalized!) I only ordered one so I can see the color then I may order a few more if they are awesome. I do not do Mods and such. I have a Vamo but more often than not I opt for my Spinners or Evod VV. I like too the feature that shows battery life on the Spinner 2 based on the color of the light on the fire button.

Thats about the only difference I can tell in the experience with an APV and a VV Ego Style Battery is the ability to know how much battery life you have left. With this my Ego collection is (for my wife and I both)

(4) Vision Spinner 1300mah

(4) Vision Spinner 650mah

(2) Vision Spinner 900mah

(2) Evod VV 1000mah

(6) 650mah std ego batteries (Bedazzled pink, purple etc... for the wife she likes bling haha)

(4) 1000mah VapeDudes Ego std

(2) 400mah Ego Minis

I prefer the bigger batteries because they fit nicely in my pocket at work without getting in a bind sideways, especially the Evod VVs. They are in my opinion the perfect pocket "work" battery.