Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

So far so good. Threads are nice and smooth. The button unscrews from the cap so you can replace the spring. I need a new rda like the patriot or igo w3. But the mechy is lovely to hold and hits like king kong.

Just got my provari white and black in the mail. It is the first device I have put a lot of money on and it was worth it in my opinion. Best vape I have had since I started. New to this board just thought I would share.

I have the red and black hybrid mini. I agree with you with a kayfun lite on to its the best to me.Posted Image

Ordered a brass Stingray and brass Kraken, both HCigar from Vape Royalty. They are gonna look sexy together. I can't wait to build my first dual coil in a genny. I also ordered an Ohm reader...... finally, lol.

New here and graduating myself from the cheap all in one deals I found at the local smoke shop. Just ordered a Davide king dual coil and will let it play on my old ego t battery until I find the right battery/mod for it. Still a rookie here and learning the 'lingo'. Time to get serious and leave the analogs behind for good!!

Today I brought a Hcigar sentinel M-16 mod with a smoktech octopus rda, and have a Hcigar omega rda and a Caravela mod on the way along with a kayfun lite pro clone.

I'm running the same setup. Dual coils at .3 ohm sucks on the octupus. I have 2 airholes in my cap and the vapor gets to hot to fast. Single coil at .5 ohm vapes great

I'm running the same setup. Dual coils at .3 ohm sucks on the octupus. I have 2 airholes in my cap and the vapor gets to hot to fast. Single coil at .5 ohm vapes great

Awesome! I'm running mine on a cheap TrustFire battery at the moment so I'm not even going to attempt subohming until i get a sony battery next week incase it literally explodes.

Awesome! I'm running mine on a cheap TrustFire battery at the moment so I'm not even going to attempt subohming until i get a sony battery next week incase it literally explodes.

But i also use cotton as wick. Getting a igo w4 next week. Yeah the sony vtc4 is great. I have not managed to drain 1 in 36hrs of heavy use

But i also use cotton as wick. Getting a igo w4 next week. Yeah the sony vtc4 is great. I have not managed to drain 1 in 36hrs of heavy use

Fair enough dude, thanks for the recommendation I wasn't quite sure on what battery would work best but i you subohm with a vtc4 then it seems like a sensible option. Using cotton as the wick was going to be the next question i asked you, I cant help but find that it works the best in RDA's because it soaks up your Eliquid more so it lasts longer aswell as giving you a lower resistance than the crappy wick that you get standard with the octopus.

Picked up a ucan...

I've been wondering how much e liquid is dispensed with each press of the pump. If it's not too much trouble, could you check that out when you get yours and post about it? I'm sure many here would find that info useful. Thanks.

I've been wondering how much e liquid is dispensed with each press of the pump. If it's not too much trouble, could you check that out when you get yours and post about it? I'm sure many here would find that info useful. Thanks.

well to be honest I have no idea because I only use RDAs lately. But what I can tell you is I barely push the button and juice flows out farley fast.