Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Just made a nice order with Fadora.

1 gold Magneto (it's a graduation gift for my assistant. Needed to get her one before mine disappeared)

2 Sony batteries with cases

some battery cases

um... a whole mess of juices that I can't remember what the hell I bought. Lol.

I think that's it but I could've left out something. Poor little brain cell's been over worked today. *sighs*

Hmmm... let me think... NOPE! Lol

That's what I thought. Lol! :D

...and to keep it on topic for the thread...I just ordered another six custom HH.357...yada, yada, yada. You all know the drill by now. :lol:

The atomizer I had on my Spinner got to the point of not working well (it needs to be cleaned), while I was at work today. Just for emergencies like this I keep a couple of Boge 2.0 bridged atomizers left over from before I got hooked on the 357s. Thought that would tide me over.

The performance is totally different. *sighs* I'm ruined for these things until I can get one of my RDAs to behave the way I want. :(

Well this week I ordered my first order of juices from Comp and got the Sig sample pack, ordered a RSST from Proetus, and placed an order from Wizard Labs and got 8 different flavorings to make my own juice

Going into the B&M today to pick up some more kanger heads to see if that fixes my PT2 problem. Batteries for Vamo v5. And hopefully some more of my favorite juice!

Sidenote - PT3 mini with single coil heads = The bomb diggity.

Ohh lets see what did i buy today....

From Mouser - Some new fuses, a few spring loaded center pins, 2 18650 dual battery holders, a bunch of wattage adjustment buttons, , Hammond 1590B enclosure.

Amazon - Slimline Fire button, more LG HE18650 batteries

HyperionVape - DNA30 Board (tired of waiting on the 4 i have coming)

Shapeways - 2 Screen Cradles and board brackets

Results of all this will be the rebuilding of my Original DNA20 and another Dual 18650 30 for a lucky VT member :D