Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Ordered me the crown RDA... should hopefully have it in my hands in a few days. Its my first RDA with the intention of using the gold crown. All my stuff to date is all SS minus the MVP, but I wanted a pretty RDA to go on my Sentinel M16, that I haven't even used because I didn't have a gold or brass RDA... lol

Picked up 20mls of Great lakes vapor bluebacco. Had a chance to talk to Jay the owner for about 45 mins. Good guy! Showed me his $130 cigalike from when he first started... Holy crap! lol Got to try one of the GLV 5v devices to test flavors too.

Purchased all new base liquids and flavorings today. Was having issues with the previous brand. Luckily Comp turned me onto wizardlabs, and I was able to just replace everything with a better brand.

I purchased a bunch of stuff from them as well Friday night should sitting on my doorstep by the end of the week

I found a charger ordered my VTR and batteries and some amazing sounding ejuice from fadora vapors, I can't wait till it all gets here! Comp is one of the nicest people w the patience of a saint! Customer service is amazing, prices are incredible, now I have only to wait ...

This is the part I Dont like. But the end result will be so worth it.

Um, let's see. Wednesday is 21 ml of Better Vapes Hazelnut

Yesterday ordered 15 ml more of Popping Pineapple and Caramel from the VT store

Today, ordered some coils, and then picked up 30 more mls of RY4 from Better Vapes.

Those should last me a while.