Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

@Comp...go to a hobby store and get some acid etching. They have they kits at hobby lobby and it does a really nice job. Way easier than having to use an engraving machine. But it looks really nice

Did that already, I did not like the way it turned out. The edges were always sloppy for me. The solution would always find a way under the stencil.

From Fast Tech

nimbus clone

m16 clone in all brass

From Harbor Freight

Small tool box

Dental pics

Mini needle nose pliers

Mini wire cutters

Butane torch

Tweezers

From EBay

Organic cotton balls

50ft of 28GA kenthal

50ft of 30GA kenthal

Sounds like your going to be doing some rebuilding. Get yourself some 24g. Stuff is awesome.

I'll be making a trip to hobby lobby soon. I'll grab some then and give it another shot. There are no hobby stores within 75 miles of me. I get a list going and when it's worth the trip I go. ;) I know I could order some off the net, but there are things I need to look for and need to see them up close. That is the bad thing about ordering some stuff off the net.

Fruitful day on the future Dna mods buying schedule. I just picked up 2 hammond 1590A enclosures, 1 Black anti vandal fire switch, 5 1200mah Lipo's and some more wire and bullet style connectors.

See that's why I love this site... I wouldn't have thought to stack them.

I also ordered the 7 piece frosted clear kit for it as well. Mine is the brushed aluminum and it looks odd on my mods as they are all stainless and shiny. So I'm hoping the frosted clear will help out.