Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

for $45 i'm gonna say V1.5, only difference is no variable wattage or ohm checker. Still a very solid device for $45 bucks!

Well it arrived today, yay, but I still don't know what version I have! It doesn't say on it or on the packaging. You're probably right, it doesn't have variable wattage or an ohm meter...which is fine with me since I don't know a thing about either of those...yet.

I'm very happy with it regardless. Quite the change from all my eGo and eGo type batts!

Another 60 ml of Jiffy Java Nut from Matt's Mulisha. :D

Good morning fellow vapors,

Before I tell you what I did You need to know that when someone posts a certain place where they bought something I always look up the place and save it in my favorites for future shopping. Well, I guess I was not fully awake this morning as I was reading the posts so when I saw Jeff's post I did not get it that was the name he gave Medics new business so I Goggled it and believe it or not there is a man named Matt Mulisha. When I could not find the business it hit me. Boy do I feel slow this morning. I definitely need another cup of coffee.

Good morning fellow vapors,

Before I tell you what I did You need to know that when someone posts a certain place where they bought something I always look up the place and save it in my favorites for future shopping. Well, I guess I was not fully awake this morning as I was reading the posts so when I saw Jeff's post I did not get it that was the name he gave Medics new business so I Goggled it and believe it or not there is a man named Matt Mulisha. When I could not find the business it hit me. Boy do I feel slow this morning. I definitely need another cup of coffee.

Thanks for giving me a good laugh today :lol:

yup! they also fit the anyvape bcc vivi mega :yes

And the Evod. I have three different types of tanks, they all use the same head.....

As for bumping for buying something new.....I ordered from Vape Dudes today, a small bottle of chocolate banana, a small bottle of no bake cake (I know I initially said I liked it, but I wouldn't order it again because it wouldn't be an every day vape for me, but my taste centers are SOOOO screwed up, that's been about 1/2 of what I've vaped the last 24 hours. And with my last Vape Dude's order, they had sent a banana cream sample along, and I loved that, so I ordered that this time....except initially I ordered Banana Cream Pie.....I had to use the "contact us" form to beg them to switch it to banana cream, and hopefully they do.

And the Evod. I have three different types of tanks, they all use the same head.....

As for bumping for buying something new.....I ordered from Vape Dudes today, a small bottle of chocolate banana, a small bottle of no bake cake (I know I initially said I liked it, but I wouldn't order it again because it wouldn't be an every day vape for me, but my taste centers are SOOOO screwed up, that's been about 1/2 of what I've vaped the last 24 hours. And with my last Vape Dude's order, they had sent a banana cream sample along, and I loved that, so I ordered that this time....except initially I ordered Banana Cream Pie.....I had to use the "contact us" form to beg them to switch it to banana cream, and hopefully they do.

Just a thought dont know if you tried it or not but I read ginger is good for cleansing the pallet -

I have a juicer and got a book with it and they said that .

Here i go once again...

100 Protank 2 - 200 Mini Protank 2 (V2) w/ removable drip tip - 250 5pk 1.8Ω - 250 5pk 2.2Ω Replacement heads

Will be on the way soon!

I forsee a large quantity of Unitanks and colored PT2 tanks in my future...

Edited by Proetus

I bought an ego case today,,, I learned that some B&M shops are better than others! I first looked at the one down the road from me and they wanted $35 for the large case... then i stopped by the one down the road and they were selling it for $10... I think I know which one has some serious mark up issues! (I also know where I will be sending any B&M business too!)

I just got in my coils for my davide. I ordered 2.2 ohm and they sent me 2.5, not sure why. I needed a few extra coil bodies so i have a backup when I am rebuilding (or attempting to).

I had the same thing but when I measured resistance they came out at 2.2 so I wouldn't worry about it. They may measurE them before sending out no matter what they are stamped at.

Well, not sure if hubby is going to pick me up tomorrow to go to the B&M store, or if he's just going to pick up what I asked for without me. I asked him to pick me up two Evods (one disappeared, and I don't want to fill a PT 2 with just a sample juice), plus a box of coils. He didn't have time today, but says he'll get them tomorrow - I don't know if he's going to pick me up and run me back out there (so maybe I can find another juice that I can actually TASTE for the moment - I've sampled almost all of their samples at that store before, but that was you know, when I could taste).

Good day all. We'll. I had a lot of luck on a couple if online shows yesterday. I win a mod, a JWrap and some juice. I PIFed the mod. But the juice. No WAY!!! Anyhow. I also won a contest in ECF. I pifed that back too because I am an idiot and did not deserve it. But. On to better things.

So I pulled the trigger on my first order. I ordered from Vape Hut:
Kanger T3-Tabac 3ml BCC (Bottom coil clearomizer) - black 1 of these
Kanger T3S BCC Clearomizer - black 2 of these
Kanger Replacement Coil for BCC clearomizers 2 of these
Kanger T3S BCC Replacement Coil (single) - 1.8 1of these
Kanger T3S BCC Replacement Coil (single) - 2.2 1 of these
and should see them in a couple days . Hope I got the right things, still all confusing to me!

So I pulled the trigger on my first order. I ordered from Vape Hut:

Kanger T3-Tabac 3ml BCC (Bottom coil clearomizer) - black 1 of these

Kanger T3S BCC Clearomizer - black 2 of these

Kanger Replacement Coil for BCC clearomizers 2 of these

Kanger T3S BCC Replacement Coil (single) - 1.8 1of these

Kanger T3S BCC Replacement Coil (single) - 2.2 1 of these

and should see them in a couple days . Hope I got the right things, still all confusing to me!

Good stuff, and good luck on your vaping.