Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

From FastTech.com:

• 1170800-2-thumb.jpg
    Authentic Samsung ICR18650-26F 18650 3.7V 2600mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries (2-Pack)
    SKU 1170800 Price $8.59 QTY 1
  • 1290904-3-thumb.jpg
    1100mAh USB Rechargeable Battery for EGO-T E-Cigarette
    SKU 1290904 Price $6.03 QTY 1
  • 1330501-2-thumb.jpg
    Cobra Electronic Cigarette Round Mouth Atomizer
    SKU 1330501 Price $8.52 QTY 1
  • 1363110-4-thumb.jpg
    Cowboy Hat Brass Cartridge Adapter Drip Tip for Vivi Nova Atomizer
    SKU 1363110 Price $3.18 QTY 1
  • 1363300-4-thumb.jpg
    KTS Electronic Cigarette Battery Compartment
    SKU 1363300 Price $23.81 QTY 1
  • 1292801-4-thumb.jpg
    T2 Electronic Cigarette Round Mouth Atomizer with Scale (2.4ml)
    SKU 1292801 Price $3.20 QTY 2
  • 1291201-3-thumb.jpg
    4.2V 0.42A Universal E-Cigarettes USB Charger with US Plug AC Adapter
    SKU 1291201 Price $3.02 Discount ($0.25) QTY 3

Shipment Total $64.84

Edited by Rixter

I had to laugh at this Tam. I say the same things about my Vision Spinner and Vivi Nova tank. I call it "my weapon" because it's so heavy - I can't even imagine what your set up feels like!

Just received my iClear30 plus some replacement coils from SmokTek today. Holy cow! I think we need a few more wicks in this here, son. *boggles* Wow. Yeah, and I also want a couple of small fishing type sinkers so it'll weigh a bit heaver. 0_0

Also, in the mail today came the ProTank from Vapelite. This thing is just as heavy. It came with a thread cover and one extra coil. *falls over laughing* I put the ProTank and thread cover on my 1300 mAh Spinner and it looks ridiculous! And I could hurt someone with it if I used it as a club. :lol:

Oh. I need to put juice in it and use it now? Really??? I'm not sure I want to put extra liquid weight in it... ^___________^

Cant wait to get home from work, my first order of VapeDudes "Blue Honey" and "Candy Cane (Peppermint)" along with another 100ml of Spearmint are in my mailbox at home, or will be shortly. I did not like Spearmint when I first tried it, but since it has become my favorite.

Just came in the mail: 29 bridgeless Smoktech 2.0 atomizers from Mt. Baker Vapor. They threw in a bottle of Johnny Chimpo e-liquid but I have no idea what flavor that is -- it's not listed on their website.

Waiting on an order from The Veteran Vapor right now. It should be here soon-ish. :D

Just because Brian's been working so hard to stock Vision Spinners I bought one from The Veteran Vaper through the Vapor Talk Market Place. The black 1300 mAh Spinner came in yesterday along with 5 eGo 2.4 ml CC Long Wick clearomizers. Fabulous customer service as always and fast shipping. :D

Edited by Tameiki

Just because Brian's been working so hard to stock Vision Spinners I bought one from The Veteran Vaper through the Vapor Talk Market Place. The black 1300 mAh Spinner came in yesterday along with 5 eGo 2.4 ml CC Long Wick clearomizers. Fabulous customer service as always and fast shipping. :D

I know, I have been on him to get them. I need to order a couple. Maybe I will swim with one in the lake tomorrow and have a good excuse to order another lol.

Tam. How was the Jonny Chimpo and what the H is it???

Got a reply from Mt. Baker Vapor and they said that Johnny Chimpo is a maple banana. I've been letting it steep and haven't tried it yet. Will try to remember to review it when I do. :)

Stopped by a local "smoke shop" today because a buddy of mine just bought an eGo kit from there and said they had a bunch of different ecigs there. So i swing by and by a bunch he apparently meant blu and njoy......however, they did have a lot of different basic eGo supplies and i was quite surprised.

I walked out with:

1 650mah black eGo batt-$10 (3 month warranty)

1 eGo charger-$7

1 ce4-$4

1 10ml dekang Vanilla 18mg-$6

All in all not bad for brick and mortar store pricing. And it's nice to know if i'm ever in a pinch i can drive right off post and have some stuff available to me.

Just put in a new order with Brian at Veteran Vapor. I am getting a black Viva Nova STV 3.5ml tank, 10 replacement wicks. He has a bundle deal on them now. Only $2.00 each if you order 10 or more. I also ordered 2 eGo C Twist 1000mha batteries, one black and one chrome.

Got my ikarus last nite from vapingace out of Australia. Got the wick n wire n vaping away. This this is so sweet!!!!

Oh wow, good for you!! That's been on my wish list too. Love the carbon style, the size, ... please keep us updated on how well it works (or doesn't) for you.

Finally hit "purchase" on an iTaste VV version 3 plus some new drip tips I couldn't resist. :) (Aquavaporcig.com)

I think this is going to be the new beginners kit to highly recommend, can't wait to see if my noobie neighbor thinks so too. :)