Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

1373368269_zps2fd8b9bc.jpg

thats my e cig coozy, holds 2 complete setups made by a customer of my wife. the protank is the same diameter as the "grenade" battery but its rather heavy that way. only thing exposed when everything is in the coozy are the drip tips.

Edited by Love2VapeDaily

Like I really needed more juice. Just in today from EC Blends:

Create your own: Bavarian Cream with Malt, 12 mg nic, 50/50 PG/VG, 15 ml

Dragon's Breath, 12 mg nic, 50/50, 15 ml

Apple Pie, 12 mg nic, 60 PG/40 VG, double extra sweet, 15 ml

Peanut butter, 12 mg nic, 50/50, double extra sweet, 15 ml

Peanut butter cookies, 12 mg nic, 50/50, 5 ml

Boysenberry, 12 mg nic, 50/50, 5 ml

Strawberry Daiquiri, 12 mg nic, 50/50, 5 ml

Hey Tam,

Those sound like flavors I would like. I love real sweet juice AND I love peanut butter. So if any of these are really good let me know please. That's a good idea buying samplers like that just in case something sounds good but is not so good. I guess I have been lucky so far. My favorites are Blue Honey and Dudacino from Vape Dudes.

Nice sampler, Tam. Let us know what you think of EC blends. Haven't ordered there yet

Thanks, Bebop, but I've been a very steady customer of EC Blends for about a year now. I'd say around 80% of all my juices come from them and I've probably tried...easily 90 of their flavors so far. I love how I can customize everything and their customer service is most excellent! :D

Hey Tam,

Those sound like flavors I would like. I love real sweet juice AND I love peanut butter. So if any of these are really good let me know please. That's a good idea buying samplers like that just in case something sounds good but is not so good. I guess I have been lucky so far. My favorites are Blue Honey and Dudacino from Vape Dudes.

"Heavy" flavors like the peanut butter ones are going to need to steep a week or more to get to the real flavor so it's going to be awhile. I tried the peanut butter cookie one last night and it's pretty good already. Give it a little more time and it should be delicious. I'm going through a "must have VERY sweet juice" phase right now so I keep a bottle of sweetner at 12 mg nic, 50/50 so I can add it in a separate bottle a little at a time. :D

"Heavy" flavors like the peanut butter ones are going to need to steep a week or more to get to the real flavor so it's going to be awhile. I tried the peanut butter cookie one last night and it's pretty good already. Give it a little more time and it should be delicious. I'm going through a "must have VERY sweet juice" phase right now so I keep a bottle of sweetner at 12 mg nic, 50/50 so I can add it in a separate bottle a little at a time. :D

Where do you get your sweetener from. I did not know you could order just sweetener to add to your juices to make them sweeter. I definitely need that. Even though I usually order 70PG/30VG do you suggest I order 50/50 like you? Do you stick with your regular Nic level. Thanks for the info.

Where do you get your sweetener from. I did not know you could order just sweetener to add to your juices to make them sweeter. I definitely need that. Even though I usually order 70PG/30VG do you suggest I order 50/50 like you? Do you stick with your regular Nic level. Thanks for the info.

We're off topic here so I'll PM you. :)

After about a year of heated debate with my wallet, I finally went for broke today and bought an HH.357 Long Barrel Hybrid 510 2Ω Atomizer from Avid Vaper for $25.31 shipped. :yes

My previous favorite drip atty was an EmpireMods Premium Bridge Free LR901 1.5Ω, but sadly (after only 7½ months :X ), the resistance level recently started dropping, so I figured catastrophic failure was imminent. :nuke:

Now I'll finally get to see why the HH.357 costs $14.50 more than my old atty. :question:

10on247.jpg

I could not stand all this talk about these delicious flavors we have to choose from. So much better then Marlboro or Newport. BLAAA!. I just ordered me 30ml of Butterscotch pudding and 30ml of Caramel Apple from Vape Dudes of cource. I sure am glad these juices don't have calories. :)

After about a year of heated debate with my wallet, I finally went for broke today and bought an HH.357 Long Barrel Hybrid 510 2Ω Atomizer from Avid Vaper for $25.31 shipped. :yes

My previous favorite drip atty was an EmpireMods Premium Bridge Free LR901 1.5Ω, but sadly (after only 7½ months :X ), the resistance level recently started dropping, so I figured catastrophic failure was imminent. :nuke:

Now I'll finally get to see why the HH.357 costs $14.50 more than my old atty. :question:

10on247.jpg

It looks like a fancy carto.

It looks like a fancy carto.

Actually, atomizers predate cartomizers by quite some time, but they did have a lot to do with the birth of cartomizers.

The very first e cigs were fed by poly-filled cartridges that you filled with e-liquid and slid into the end of an atomizer. The saturated poly-fill in the cartridge pressed against a stainless steel "bridge" above the atomizer's coil to transfer the juice into the atty's internal wick & coil.

It didn't take long before some more adventurous early vapers tried dripping juice straight onto the atomizer's coil (bypassing the use of the cartridge) and found it to be quite tasty.

Later, the atomizer & cartridge were combined into one unit for convenience and the cartomizer was born, but due to the excellent flavor it provides, the "dripping" trend remains alive (and very popular) to this very day.

Sorry...I got off topic. :offtopic:

Edited by Rixter