Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

2x 30ml bottles Druid's breath 12mg 70/30 from Greenman

and 2 x smaller travel kits! Smaller 650mah batteries and clearo's with chargers and case. I know why they sent two chargers now. One of them didnt work! Nice padded case tho. I can fit my iTastevv/vw in it also!

post-25189-0-05015100-1374595670_thumb.j

A friend just got a Vision Victory clearomizer and sold me on it. Went to my local brick and mortar and...went a little nuts. One red and two clear ones jumped into the bag all by themselves.

The Vision Victory's review will follow soon. :)

He now stocks Vision Spinners in 900 and 1300 mAh in all colors. I've been looking at the forest green and burgundy ones but could never find them online. Um...those two (900 mAh) followed me home. Hey, I couldn't decide between the two colors. :lol: The green one had a squishy button so I took it back and got it replaced. BIG MISTAKE -- walking back into that store. Lol. One of the guys working the store started talking about a Vision Eternity RBA. Been looking at various RBA for awhile now. He explained how to recoil and showed me a few tricks and...it followed me home too. *sighs*

I didnt actually get anything new but a buddy of mine asked me to pick out a kit for him and i got:

2x 1300 mAh Vision Spinners

2x Kanger EVOD tanks with replacement heads

1 Black carrying case

1 eGo Charger

1 eGo lanyard.

:) i got it all for under $100. I think thats a great started kit!

I think that's a GREAT kit!

Patrica dear, let me know if those juices end up being sweet and usable. I usually want candy sweet but never get anywhere near it.

I sure will. The Blue Honey and Duddacino are sweet and Vape Dudes gives you a comment area where you can tell them like I do " Double Extra Sweet" LOL

2x 30ml bottles Druid's breath 12mg 70/30 from Greenman

and 2 x smaller travel kits! Smaller 650mah batteries and clearo's with chargers and case. I know why they sent two chargers now. One of them didnt work! Nice padded case tho. I can fit my iTastevv/vw in it also!

That is a very good deal. I have 5 kids wanting kits for Christmas. Where did you get that?

From Temco:

Total shipped: $11.02 (Free Shipping)

TEMCo-RW0117-Resistance_Wire-2.jpeg?s=20

Edited by Rixter

How long does a 100 ft roll last you rixter?

I'll put it this way:

I've got four mech mods with RBAs on 'em, and I re-coil EVOD and eGo clearos for myself and my wife. It took me a few months to use up the meter or so of wire I've bought since I started making coils, so I should be good for...I don't know...EVER!!! :yes

PS - The best part about RBAs is that once you have a proper coil made, it lasts for a really long time. I've yet to have an RBA coil pop once it was set up right. My first RBA, a UD AGA-T2, has been running on it's first (correctly made) coil since February or March...it's been so long that I don't really remember the exact date.

Edited by Rixter

i have been looking into rba/rda but not sure whats a good 1 to start with but easy to work with til i get familiar with rebuilding them. what tools do i need. what kind of wire, wick mesh would i need.

I'd say that the AGA-T2 is probably the best bang for your buck. It comes with SS mesh and Kanthal to get you started, so you don't need to buy anything else right off the bat, and it's about the easiest RBA to set up that I've tried.

Empire Mods has 'em for $24.99 + shipping.

I know...I know... :offtopic:

PM me and I'll try to steer you to some good threads here at VT for RBA basics.

Just arrived last night, and haven't set it up yet (hopefully will tonight), my new Nahual RBA and my new Stiff's Pipe Stem Drip Tip. For now it is on my Roller, but as soon as my Stiff Nutz Groove Pipe is here, it will go on it. :) Can't wait!!

My magic wand. :D

post-1865-0-63640000-1374716707_thumb.jp

and here's the Stiff Nutz Groove Pipe, to give you an idea of the overall method to my madness.

post-1865-0-15716400-1374716876_thumb.jp

Two Sample Packs from GLV

Deadly Sin

el Kamino

English Bulldog

Freak Show

Melon Boba

Nana's Nuts

Twilight Zone

And another tank from IBtanked. 19mm w/ Blue annodized caps.

What is the intention of buying the sample packs. I see almost everybody does it. I know mostly to try out different flavors. The one place I looked at the sample packs had different lists of flavors you could use for the different sample packs and I could not find 5 or 10 that I really wanted to try. Also, aren't they expensive to buy juice that way? Where is GLV and I will go look around. Thanks for the info.

It's not for beginners, Patricia, so don't worry about trying to understand it yet. :)

Here's the same pic with descriptive terms to help grasp the overall idea though.

(the button is on the opposite side, face down, at the moment, hidden from view, just so I could show off all 3 engravings... the tree on the VapeMods pipe stem Drip Tip, the graffitti handwriting on the Nahual RBA, and the Celtic Uma on the Roller Mod.

post-1865-0-35445200-1374872361_thumb.jp).

Edited by Uma

Good Life Vapor

Sample packs allow me to try various juices from a vendor without committing to a 30ml+ bottle. Usually the smallest size i'll buy if im going to vape it frequently, usually much bigger if possible. With GLV's coupon code i got 2 sample packs shipped for 32.50. 88mls of juice wheeeee

Edited by Proetus

This week, I bought a new flavor, Liqua smoke juice in tiramisu (their lowest nic content is 9) and some new clear purple cartomizers. All from my local Vapor Kings. The tiramisu is awesome, though I was expecting a more sweet vape, it's still delicious.

I'm pretty sure they started in Tulsa, Ok. They are just awesome people, I am actually pretty surprised vapeing is not more common around here. For every say.....20 analog smokers in a bar, you may find 3 Vapers.

As I also act at the local renaissance fair every year, I am really tempted to carve my own wood pipe bowl and mod it to fit my e-smart, or maybe even make a clay pipe "cover" for my e-smart.