Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Aint much but decided to try my first carto. Picked up a SmokTech 5ml Dual Coil Cartomizer.

Things almost as big as my 1300 Spinner :o

Really lovin the taste and throat hit these throw out and cheap to boot. Not sure how long they last but for $3

Recently I saw a buy in a co-op for Ego kits. So I bought the kit (2 Bats, 2 Ce4 Clearomizers, the wall plug and USB cable with the case), 17 bottles of e-liquid in 18 and 11mgs (mostly 10ml, and 2 30ml's), the lanyard, car charger, extra battery, extra usb cable, and 10 extra clearomizers. All of this for about 70 dollars. I guess it's from the largest supplier of Ego's. Wholesale FTW!

Looking at switching from the T2s I have loved to the bottom feeding T3S also from Kanger. Ordered 10 in assorted colors and 10 replacement coils. I think I will like the bottomfeeder better after how much I like the way the KPT works.

Looking at switching from the T2s I have loved to the bottom feeding T3S also from Kanger. Ordered 10 in assorted colors and 10 replacement coils. I think I will like the bottomfeeder better after how much I like the way the KPT works.

You know what comes after that.... a bigger battery, lol

I definitely like the bottom feeders. I have 1 T3 that vapes awesome but leaks like crazy and I just figured out how to fix that but I also have a hard time with the top heavy rig.

You know what comes after that.... a bigger battery, lol

I definitely like the bottom feeders. I have 1 T3 that vapes awesome but leaks like crazy and I just figured out how to fix that but I also have a hard time with the top heavy rig.

Well I looked at the EVOD but too small, I want at least a 2ml tank. I wouldnt think the T3S would be all that heavier than the T2 given the same size. Maybe so. That doesnt bother me if so, I just want my liquid to taste the same whether I have a half tank or a full one, and with the T2s my favorite flavor (or one of them at least) is only good for a half a tank. Also have 200ml of Spearmint and 200ml of Candy Cane at home in the mailbox waiting. VAPEMAIL! I love it!

for 2.50 a ring and 2 dollars less on the T3.. i might just buy a bunch of T3's and then grab replacement bases every few weeks until i have enough for all of my T3's. oh and Bcarter i posted a vid of how to rebuild the protank coils.... i imagine it would work the exact same for the T3S's... so if it does ill let you know and we can just rebuild them instead of purchasing a butt load of them. :)

for 2.50 a ring and 2 dollars less on the T3.. i might just buy a bunch of T3's and then grab replacement bases every few weeks until i have enough for all of my T3's. oh and Bcarter i posted a vid of how to rebuild the protank coils.... i imagine it would work the exact same for the T3S's... so if it does ill let you know and we can just rebuild them instead of purchasing a butt load of them. :)

I appreciate that, but I cannot see myself doing that. I am more of a "buy replacements" kind of guy. I run a car dealer group and do not even know how to change the oil lol.

I appreciate that, but I cannot see myself doing that. I am more of a "buy replacements" kind of guy. I run a car dealer group and do not even know how to change the oil lol.

your joking right? lol

oil drain plug.... remove filter.... replace filter and plug... fill with oil. :)

In my opinion, the T3 doesn't provide as much flavor and warmth as the T2 does. This is probably because the T2's coil and wick assembly is at the top of the air path as opposed to the bottom coil placement of the T3. The T2 is also a little easier to fill because all you have to do is unscrew the drip tip. The T3 must be removed from the battery and disassembled to fill.

Edited by Rixter

your joking right? lol

oil drain plug.... remove filter.... replace filter and plug... fill with oil. :)

I am "sort of" joking, I am sure I could do it, but I have never done it. Growing up we just took our vehicles to have that done, and since I have been an adult and running dealerships for over 15 years I get mine changed for just the cost of the supplies so no reason to do it. I seriously have a hard time finding time to eat lunch some days and every moment of every day off is planned in advance. I cannot remember the last time I thought "I have some free time today, what will I do with it" lol.

In my opinion, the T3 doesn't provide as much flavor and warmth as the T2 does. This is probably because the T2's coil and wick assembly is at the top of the air path as opposed to the bottom coil placement of the T3. The T2 is also a little easier to fill because all you have to do is unscrew the drip tip. The T3 must be removed from the battery and disassembled to fill.

Well I can see how they both might have their advantages. I have over 20 T2s with about 30 replacement coils left so if I like them better they are still there. I would think though the KPT being the same bottom feeding type would do the same thing, and I really like the way it hits.

Well I can see how they both might have their advantages. I have over 20 T2s with about 30 replacement coils left so if I like them better they are still there. I would think though the KPT being the same bottom feeding type would do the same thing, and I really like the way it hits.

Not saying you won't like the T3...I just know that after having used both kinds in the past, I tended to gravitate towards the easiest one to fill more often than not. I have also noticed that the bottom coil clearos tend to leak a little more than the top coil clearos. That's probably because the wick & coil assembly is always submersed in a BCC.

PS - you can always compensate for the lower vape temp by upping the voltage on your PV.

Edited by Rixter

I'm waiting on some Cinnamon Fireball ("Make It Nuclear" option) from EC Blend to arrive before I try out the KPT that I won in Veteran Vapers VT contest. You gotta have glass to vape it in. :nuke:

From the EC Blend product page warning:

DO NOT USE CINNAMON FIREBALL WITH POLYCARBONATE TANKS. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. (Read Review portion below):

Posted By: Dungeoner : I've actually melted 3 Vivi Nova tank threads with this juice, and almost completely melted the bottom of an acrylic threaded drip-tip on a Stardust. I didn't know what that odd flavor was when I was vapping till I unscrewed the drip-tip and found that it didn't want to come out too easily. The entire shaft was disfigured & broken down. I actually threw out the Stardust after that.

I should note that the Nova tanks lasted a good 3 weeks of constant use before the threads were too far gone. The Stardust drip-tip however, lasted less than a week; perhaps 3-4 days.

Although this is by far (in my opinion) the best juice out there, it will tear up your plastic items.

Wouldn't it melt the plastic washer near the wicks? Wow strong stuff Rixter!

I'm pretty sure that all the seals on the KPT are silicone...shouldn't be a problem. I'll let you know how it works out.

I think I'll stick with cigar puffing for flavor because I don't think I want to inhale something that melts plastic, right?

I think I'll stick with cigar puffing for flavor because I don't think I want to inhale something that melts plastic, right?

I wonder about those sorts of liquids myself. I hear both TFA's Ripe Banana and the popular Raditor Pluid are also capable of eating through or reacting to certain plastics. Small diluted amounts might be fine in plastic, but I tend to try to stay away from these types of juice. And I prefer glass to plastic. It may impart a cleaner taste but that is probably subjective.

Edited by ArnieH