Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

I just purchaed a Volcano Lavatube! The blue version, and hopefully soon an Evolution tank from HoosierVapes, a blue one of corse. The combo will be outstanding looking ^_^

l2-blue_1.jpg

A picture of my soon to have beauty!

Hmm been awhile since i updated this thread..lets see

6 bottles from Fuzion Vaper, 6 from HHV, Copper K100, Evic, 5 Smok Pyrex DCT, RSST+ extra tank and the normal restocking of juice from MBV.

Evic and DCT/RSST i got out of a coop, 53 for evic, 6 for dct's and 15 for the rsst. Can't beat those prices with a stick!

• 2 weeks later...

From EmpireMods.com, I bought a SmokTech SID (Zmax clone) for a Fathers' Day gift, and an AW IMR 18650 2000mah battery for one of my mech mods. With coupon code "Vapetv", total shipped was $58.07.

I also picked up another 30 ml. of VT Dulcis. With free shipping and coupon code "ILOVEVAPORTALK", total shipped was $18.87.

Got my atmizoo roller mech mod. Silky smooth and loving it

Sweeeet!!!! Which one did you get? Ice-Matt? Polished? Matt? ....

I have the polished, love it to pieces. They even sent me a Matt battery Cap and Matt Kick Extension for Christmas surprise present this year. Blew me away!!! I hope to purchase the IM before the year ends, for a backup.

My new D-16 is in da house!! (Temon D-16 Genesis Atomizer from MMVapors.com).

This just in!

20 Boge 2.0 ohm atomizers from Vapelite

2 extra long drip tips from House of Vapor

12 306 2.2 ohm atomizers from The Veteran Vaper (I only ordered 10 - Brain...I mean Brian threw in two extra)

PLUS! A hand written "Thank you" on the invoice. Did you hear that Jeff? :lol:

Now I think I'm set for a little while. :evil:

Sweeeet!!!! Which one did you get? Ice-Matt? Polished? Matt? ....

I have the polished, love it to pieces. They even sent me a Matt battery Cap and Matt Kick Extension for Christmas surprise present this year. Blew me away!!! I hope to purchase the IM before the year ends, for a backup. My new D-16 is in da house!! (Temon D-16 Genesis Atomizer from MMVapors.com).

I got the matt finish. It is a sweet mod. Worth getting. I had an rba kicking around so I threw it on. Works nice and sorta looks a little like a hybrid too

Just bought the overly expensive (money not an issue obviously) vapor zeus auto starter kit and some spare smileomizers from vapor4life. I also put in an order for 7 different e-juices from mister-e-liquid.

Now I must wait for a few weeks for it all to be delivered to me in Iraq from a friend who is traveling back to the US for a couple weeks. I'm excited but the long wait is a certain buzz killer.

Just bought the overly expensive (money not an issue obviously) vapor zeus auto starter kit and some spare smileomizers from vapor4life. I also put in an order for 7 different e-juices from mister-e-liquid.

Now I must wait for a few weeks for it all to be delivered to me in Iraq from a friend who is traveling back to the US for a couple weeks. I'm excited but the long wait is a certain buzz killer.

I haven't used V4L's Vapor Zeus yet, but I do have one of their Dial-A-Volts, which I won on a Vapor For Life contest thread right here on this forum. I can tell you that the auto-switch is by far the most responsive of any auto PV I've ever used. It activates instantly with the slightest draw, but has never fired on its own, like some other autos I've used.

Lemme know how the Smilomizers (3.5 ml. soft tip cartos) work out for you...I've been wanting to try one out for a while now, but at $7.50 a piece (and almost as much for shipping), I'm a little hesitant. They do give the device the look of a futuristic cigar, though.

black_zeus_and_smileomizer_gallery_3.jpg

V4L's Vapor Zeus with Smileomizer

Edited by Rixter

I haven't used V4L's Vapor Zeus yet, but I do have one of their Dial-A-Volts, which I won on a Vapor For Life contest thread right here on this forum. I can tell you that the auto-switch is by far the most responsive of any auto PV I've ever used. It activates instantly with the slightest draw, but has never fired on its own, like some other autos I've used.

Lemme know how the Smilomizers (3.5 ml. soft tip cartos) work out for you...I've been wanting to try one out for a while now, but at $7.50 a piece (and almost as much for shipping), I'm a little hesitant. They do give the device the look of a futuristic cigar, though.

black_zeus_and_smileomizer_gallery_3.jpg

V4L's Vapor Zeus with Smileomizer

I had free shipping on my entire order with some in house coupon. That made me feel a little better. Yeah, I will let you know on the smileomozer's. From the reviews I have read or seen they seem to be spot on. I will try to do a review on it after I have tested it for a few days. I'm surprised no one else from this forum has done a review on the unit. I waited a while for one to come out and none did, so I just jumped right into the deep end.

1 - extra long purple drip tip from Diamond Vapor

30 - 2.0 ohm Smoktech bridgeless atomizers from Mt. Baker Vaper. They also threw in a bottle of 'America' e-juice. :)

I am now officially ready for the zombie apocalypse. :lol:

ETA: Oh, and something else that just came in? A freakin' miller. It's fluttering all around my head and going back and forth to my monitor. *sighs*

Edited by Tameiki

I bought a Filipino Mechanical Mod "Brass Mortar" with copper contacts for a low voltage drop so i can get as much power from my batts as possible to heat up my dual coils on the "Nimbus Atomizer.

Do you have a link or a picture? It sounds interesting.

Finally got some bobas bounty from avejuice. This juice is impossible to order lol but it was well worth it. Also got a order from Vaporkings in. Testing out the UDCT tank and I will test out the pro tank in a few days.

New to the forum so I couldn't post this right after I ordered, but I've got an Evic on the way. Can't wait to try it out, either. I have been DREAMING of the day I could get my hands on an APV with upgradeable software, big tech/computer geek that I am. :D

From EVcigarettes.com:

• 3 x Dekang DK-TAB (Dekang Tobacco Blend) E-Liquid (Strength: Med (16mg - 100% PG))
  • 2 x Dekang DK-TAB (Dekang Tobacco Blend) E-Liquid (Strength: Med (16mg - 50/50 PG/VG))
  • 1 x Samsung 18650 ICR18650-26F 3.7v 2600mAh Battery

I mixed the three 10 ml. bottles of 100% PG & two 10 ml. bottles of 50PG/50VG together to get 50 ml. of 80PG/20VG, since they only offer 100% PG, 100% VG, and 50PG/50VG versions. I opted for 16 mg. because anything stronger is just too stout in a mech mod with an RBA...it's still pretty strong, though. Looks like I'll have to go with 11 mg. for use in the RBAs on the next order.

Total: $31.95 shipped using coupon code "RG2R99".

Edited by Rixter

Well it has been awhile but I finally got some stuff

3-007 1.5 ohm Dual Coil Tank Cartomizer 3 Hole 2 MELBRAIN Bermuda Rain 1 MEL NPTN Neptune 1 MEL RR Red Rider 1

The three below the cartomizer are eliquid flavors. I just wish I had the money for one of them plunger kits that can fill and clean cartomizers. Well I guess it is no big deal maybe I can get a tube or something that will fit on my syringe and the cartomizer.