Spending spree today!

730AM

From our host-

Ego Twist 650

5pk Boge Cartomizers

Ego Rapid USB Charger

VT Tobacco and Choco Java 10ml each

Sometime early afternoon -

Then i wandered on over to mountain oak vapors and picked up a sample pack 15ml each-

Classic CountRY4

Double Barrel

Applewood

as well as another 5pk of Boge Cartomizers

45 minutes later i found myself at Vaporkings and picked up 2 mini vivi tanks Smoked and Clear!

Anxiously waiting...

This week, I bought one Trustfire Protected 18650 3000mAh (ButtonTop) from SureVapes.com for my mech mod. $9.99 shipped.

DSC_0529.jpg

Click here for some test results.

I also picked up another Kanger EVOD clearomizer (stainless steel), three 2.2Ω replacement EVOD atties, and a glass tank for my AGA-T+...all from GotVapes.com. $18.29 shipped.

Edited by Rixter

Just picked up one of these cases:

http://www.vaultz.net/specialty-cases/vaultz-vz01359-black-medicine-case.html

Picked it up at a local vapor meet for a dollar less then listed price. I'm loving it so far because the case can stand on it's side, keeping my finicky clearomizers standing straight up.

:ninja:

From TVR:

15 ml. Weekender (Sweet Tarts)

Free First Time Customer - 15 ml. of Ginger's RY4

Free - 3 ml. TVR RY4

All 75/25 PG/VG, 18 mg.

Total cost shipped - $8.50

The Ginger's RY4 is excellent. So is the TVR RY4. The Ginger's is a little sweeter, and the TVR has more tobacco flavor. Both are keepers. :thumbup:

The most surprizing thing (to me) is how much I enjoy the Sweet Tarts juice. It does taste just like Smarties...I know this because I ran out and bought some Smarties just to check. It seems that it's made its way into my daily rotation now, but not as an all-day vape. :smoke:

smartie-us.jpg

Edited by Rixter

Rixter- Let me know how the telescope works out for you!

:ninja:

Couldn't be happier with it. It's the cheapest one I could find, but it's machined from stainless steel, not stamped metal, and works flawlessly (what could go wrong with a mod that has zero circuitry?).

From TVR:

15 ml. Weekender (Sweet Tarts)

Free First Time Customer - 15 ml. of Ginger's RY4

Free - 3 ml. TVR RY4

All 75/25 PG/VG, 18 mg.

Total cost shipped - $8.50

What does TVR stand for?

Been busy and missed a few bumps. Lets see if i can hit most of the highlights! Vision Spinner 1300Mah, kanger evod, 2 Vision Nano's, innokin Iclear 30, pack of heads for Mini Nova, Dripping cart and tip, 10pk of samples from TVR, juice with spinner. I think thats everything!

Starting to stockpile juice, get ahead of the steeping curve! From Mt Baker - fantastic prices! The more you buy the cheaper it is! Been trying to order some Boba's Bounty and keep missing it ! Maybe tmw.

Placed my order! $33.70! Unbelievable!

Blunt Needle Tip for dropper bottles x 3

All Juice - Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 65% VG 35%

Caramel Candy E Juice Baker Vapor 15ml 1 flavor shot
Double Apple E Juice Baker Vapor15ml
Moo Juice E Juice Baker Vapor 15ml
Peach Tobacco E Juice Baker Vapor 15ml
RY4 E Juice Baker Vapor 50ml (hope its good was a shot in the dark, i dig ry4's usually)

Edited by Proetus

I didn't really buy it for the taste, to be honest i wasn't even sure what the taste was until i just looked at it. The reason i bought it was this -

Jennifer Cook is going through a rough time right now. She just recently
found out she has DCIS breast cancer. She is going to have a nasty surgery
and 7 - 12 weeks of radiation 5 days a week.

We are trying to raise enough money to satisfy her $16,000 deductible to
offset the cost of her medical bills, prescriptions, travel to and from
treatment which is 1 ½ hr round trip, follow up doctor visits and to show
her how much we care for her and what she has done for our community. She
has been donating to the Susan B. Komen organization and the Humane Society
for years. Won’t you please help Jennifer get through this rough time
without the extra stress of financial worries?

Just trying to help someone out. Every little bit helps and i think its great that a small company is doing what they can. From the descriptions in reviews, it looks like strawberries n cream. Tacky as it is, i actually have one of them ribbons that is pink and says save the ta-ta's!

I didn't really buy it for the taste, to be honest i wasn't even sure what the taste was until i just looked at it. The reason i bought it was this -

Just trying to help someone out. Every little bit helps and i think its great that a small company is doing what they can. From the descriptions in reviews, it looks like strawberries n cream. Tacky as it is, i actually have one of them ribbons that is pink and says save the ta-ta's!

Good for you! I just went over and bought a 30 ml bottle of Moo Juice from Mt. Vapor Baker. My mother is recovering from cancer surgery right now. Even though she didn't have breast cancer I know how every little thing helps. :)

How about making a separate post with this information on it? Others might see it more easily that way. :D

This week, I bought one Trustfire Protected 18650 3000mAh (ButtonTop) from SureVapes.com for my mech mod. $9.99 shipped.

DSC_0529.jpg

Click here for some test results.

Too bad it's too long to fit. The protection circuitry adds an additional 3mm making it slightly more than 68mm long (18690 :question:). It won't even fit in my Sigelei Zmax without using the extender cap (for use with dual 18350s). :wallbash:

I think if I can come up with a suitable gasket or spacer to go between the 18350 tube and 18650 extension tube, it'll be alright, because it only needs about a ¼-½mm more room inside, and when I unscrew the two tubes about a turn and a half, it's okay. :yes

I suppose that I could grind down the negative contact post a little and it would be fine, but I really hate to break out the power tools on a brand new mod. :X

*UPDATE*

As luck would have it, the spare O-rings that came with my AGA-T PLUS Rebuildable Atomizer from MyVaporStore.com work perfectly as spacers to extend my Telescope mech mod just enough for my Trustfire Protected 18650 3000mAh (ButtonTop) battery to fit and work properly. MyVaporStore.com sells the Spare O-Rings for the AGA-T Plus for 50¢ each.

gallery_15088_188_40053.jpg

Two AGA-T+ top-cap O-rings, one at each end = Victory!!!

clear1x1.gif

Edited by Rixter

Good for you! I just went over and bought a 30 ml bottle of Moo Juice from Mt. Vapor Baker. My mother is recovering from cancer surgery right now. Even though she didn't have breast cancer I know how every little thing helps. :)

How about making a separate post with this information on it? Others might see it more easily that way. :D

I just ordered some too! Best wishes to your mother Tameiki!

Edited by Lyrical