Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

I totally just ordered this!! :D Awesome sauce!

So this thing sucks....a lot. The skin is WAY too thick. This causes the flap in the back not to stick. Every single time I pick up the mod it pulls the flap off and I have to push it back down. At this rate the entire skin will be falling off in a couple weeks if I leave it on. Not cool.. :thumbsdown:

Sorry to hear that, MSE. :(

Thanks for the headsup, though. Maybe I'll swing over to the other place, J-Wraps afterall. Some people are even putting the clear wrap over their graphic wrap, which assures me the graphic one isn't too thick anyway.

Yeah, I'm sure some of their other wraps are just fine but the snake skin style is just really thick...feels awesome but I guess it is just too thick for this application. :( kinda bummed I spent the $15...I could have picked up another AW for that....oh well you live and learn.

Just stopped by the Nic Station, and picked up some of their RY4. Their website still hasn't launched yet....apparently, their accountant has held them back for months despite the growing demand. Still, one of the better RY4's I've vaped thus far. Now, to take it for some side-by-side Vaping with TVR's Ginger's RY4, and Dulcis for comparison....

Yeah, I'm sure some of their other wraps are just fine but the snake skin style is just really thick...feels awesome but I guess it is just too thick for this application. :( kinda bummed I spent the $15...I could have picked up another AW for that....oh well you live and learn.

That really hurts, I agree.

I bet J-wraps will do the mamba... they're always open to suggestions and requests.

"Titanium" colored 650mah ego battery, 420mah ego charger, 5 pack boge 510 lr 2.0ohm carto's, and 30ml "caramel coffee" juice 24mg.

all from litecigusa.net

next order will have some ce5's, more juice, some vision nano clearo's, and a vivi nova 2.0ml tank with some extra coils for the tank and ce5's and a mini 400mah ego.

:)

2 each of lilac and blue: Swirl Ice CE4 mouth piece from GotVapes

These are essentially just color versions of replacement mouth pieces for the CE4 (Vision Stardust). They're much prettier now and I might need to get a few more of their colors. It's so much more fun than just the normal black ones. :lol:

Thanks for the heads up, Jeff! I've been searching for a light lavender color to match my eGo 650 for some time now. Couldn't find what they're calling it so I've contacted the owners of the site. Hopefully they'll get back to me soon so I can catch this price. :D

ETA: Wow. As soon as I posted this I got a reply from Stormy. Now that's some great customer service! Unfortunately they don't have the color I wanted but I'll be buying from them when they get it back in stock.

Edited by Tameiki

I would just like to personally thank blucavvy for starting this thread.

This is my favorite thread at VT because it's the place where I can get info on what works and what's being bought.

I can see from the thread count that I'm not alone.

Thanks, blu! :clap: