Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Finally found somewhere to buy a vision spinner 900 mah, and the price was reasonable. I've seen everyone say how good they are here on the forum decided I wanted one and then every place was out of stock. Ended up doing a google search for the battery and after 8 pages of vape stores finally found one that wasn't 60.00 and wasn't out of the U.S.

Finally found somewhere to buy a vision spinner 900 mah, and the price was reasonable. I've seen everyone say how good they are here on the forum decided I wanted one and then every place was out of stock. Ended up doing a google search for the battery and after 8 pages of vape stores finally found one that wasn't 60.00 and wasn't out of the U.S.

I think you'll really like the Spinners. Go you! for finding one, they're always out of stock. I'm waiting for Gotvapes to get more 900 mAh in chrome right now. :)

Picked up a purple and a steel colored EVOD at my local brick and mortar store (Vapor Source). Also got a pack of five replacement coils and a 50 ml bottle of Mojito. It came in 30 PG/70 VG - much thicker than I usually use so I'll be thinning it with some distilled water once it's steeped.

Depending on the thickness of your Juice, you may need to pull one of the flavor wicks out of the evod. I have three of them and have pulled one wick out of two of them and leave the third alone for my dekang 555 which is 100%PG. I love em, However im currently monkeying around with my IGO-L and AGR Carto tanks so they are sitting there looking at me.

Kanger eVod bottom coils - dig em, except the draw is too easy.

Baby T3 by KangerTech - decent

Viva Nova Starter Tank - eh. its heavy, but of all my large tanks, this one is my fav (so far)

BogeTech 6ml Cartomizer Tank - HATE IT (who wants it?)

4Ft of wick, 10ft of Kanthal wire 32G and a couple drip tips.

And holy crap Stormys vapor cellar. From clicking submit to shipping notification, 7 mins! Unreal!

Kanger eVod bottom coils - dig em, except the draw is too easy.

Baby T3 by KangerTech - decent

Viva Nova Starter Tank - eh. its heavy, but of all my large tanks, this one is my fav (so far)

BogeTech 6ml Cartomizer Tank - HATE IT (who wants it?)

Evod is an easy fix for the draw, break off piece of toothpick in holes or just cover one with your finger. Nova's are good for simplicity fill n go! Flavor is a touch less over my evods and carto tanks.

What don't you like about the Boge Cartotank? Assuming its an F16? I love my F17 Skinny tank!

Edited by Proetus

I dont like the way it comes apart (the f16). I tried it with some new juice that i wound up hating, and the stench is baked into the plastic (I have some reading to do on cleaning, I admit). I just got two protanks, and they are now my main tanks, along with the Evods and Clearo CE4s. This one is just not for me.

Regarding the easy draw, there is no way I'm going to start sticking toothpicks. I have a viva nova, its ok. I just like the tighter draw to be more like an analog. Preference. Even the protanks have an easy draw, but they're made so well, I'll FIND a way to adjust.

Evod is an easy fix for the draw, break off piece of toothpick in holes or just cover one with your finger. Nova's are good for simplicity fill n go! Flavor is a touch less over my evods and carto tanks.

What don't you like about the Boge Cartotank? Assuming its an F16? I love my F17 Skinny tank!

Another sad week for my wallet but a great week for vape mail!

I got three batteries...an eGo 1100mAh battery in the "disco ball" design, an eGo 1100mAh battery in the engraved Celtic design (I found the The Vapor Girl website! lol) and a purple Vision Spinner 1100mAh. I feel so powerful now! lol

I also got a couple Vivi Nova tanks, a couple Bauway 510 atomizers, some Vision CE3 Nano clearomizers, a couple Vision CE4 clearomizers, e-juices in butterscotch and "Monkey Tarts", several tips, several adaptors, cone covers, etc. Parts is parts.

I also sent back my two eGo mini 450mAh batteries to ValueVapor to be exchanged for new ones.

Another sad week for my wallet but a great week for vape mail!

I also sent back my two eGo mini 450mAh batteries to ValueVapor to be exchanged for new ones.

What was wrong with the Mini's? Was thinking of getting one for my wife who rarely vapes, but steals one of my batteries when she does!

I got a starter kit with the 2 batts in it. One never worked, the other worked for a while, then quit, then started working again. I have never heard of that happening for anyone else, it's probably just a fluke thing, that stuff happens to me all the time. ValueVapor is awesome and they're going to replace them for me. I wouldn't shy away from buying more of the minis.

Ya i don't blame a vendor for equipment failures. As long as the vendor does good by you its all good. The mini's take a different charger then the 420mah for the bigger batteries? Maybe i'll just give her my 650 Twist once my Vamo arrives.

The mini's take a different charger then the 420mah for the bigger batteries?

No, it's a typical 420mA charger. I use it for my other eGo batteries too. The starter kit I got has the two batteries, the charger, two carts and two cones in a matching colored hard sided case. Really cute. ;) And it is on sale for $29.

OMG...it's like Christmas on a Monday!! Amazing vape mail today! All 4 packages I ordered towards the end of last week showed up today. My Vision Spinner from Vape Hut that I ordered on Thursday they included a free small sample of their Cappuccino and a nice hand written thank you on the invoice, love the Spinner the cappuccino is on hold. Got my sample packet from Vapor Room they included a 15ml bottle and a 1 ml bottle also a very nice thank you note on the invoice. Got my juice from Aroma EJuice w/wta in one..talk about a head rush..this could be just what it takes to finally get me off cigarettes for good, something I'll keep for when my cravings for cigarette hits :-)

oops btw Vape Hut has a referral program, love referral programs it's great to get free stuff.

Edited by mischi3vous

Just ordered a bunch of DIY flavors and diluting liquids from Perfumers apprentice.

2 purple spinners, 2 EVODs, and replacement heads for EVODs from myvaporstore. As a side note, one of the spinners i got a few weeks ago from them died within a week. I sent an email and they promptly sent an apology email and included the shipping label to return it. :) I think it's awesome when vendors not only replace stuff, but don't make you pay the return shipping.

Just ordered a bunch of DIY flavors and diluting liquids from Perfumers apprentice.

2 purple spinners, 2 EVODs, and replacement heads for EVODs from myvaporstore. As a side note, one of the spinners i got a few weeks ago from them died within a week. I sent an email and they promptly sent an apology email and included the shipping label to return it. :) I think it's awesome when vendors not only replace stuff, but don't make you pay the return shipping.

I had a similar experience with returning something to MVS. Dealth with quickly and efficiently. They get my vote!

Nitecore I4 Charger Cheapest i could find it!

Placed an order for a bunch of juice from Ecblends! Still looking for more flavors i like! Was gonna order from BWB and AlienVision but they were both out of what i wanted! Booooo!

All juice 50/50 6mg (yes i'm dropping my mg's!)

Caramel Apple
Chocolate Malt
Dragon's Apple
Dragon's Tear
Magic Rypple
RY 4 Tobacco
Strawberry Shortcake
Vanilla Swirl
Refilling Tool - SmokTech - for DCT Tanks

Edited by Proetus

New flavors to vape 2nite!
Black Ice E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 0)
1 $4.99 USD $4.99 USD Chocolate Frost E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 1)
1 $5.24 USD $5.24 USD Creme De Menthe E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 30 ml + $2.5, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 1)
1 $7.74 USD $7.74 USD Doublemint Gum E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 30 ml + $2.5, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 1)
1 $7.74 USD $7.74 USD Green Ice E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 0)
1 $4.99 USD $4.99 USD Pink Ice E Juice Baker Vapor
1 $4.99 USD $4.99 USD Root Beer E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle Size: 15 ml, Extra Flavoring Shot (.25 cents per shot): 1)
1 $5.24 USD $5.24 USD Vanilla Ice E Juice Baker Vapor
(Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 80% VG 20% , Bottle

Edited by CaptStuBeans

In a moment of weakness I picked up two new 900 mAh Vision Spinners - one in black and one in blue. Um...I don't recall where I ordered them from. Guess I'll find out in a day or two when they get here. I'm finding I prefer the 900s to the 1300 for some reason. :)

Got 10 2-dram glass bottles with drip tops from Specialty Bottles today.