Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Its been a busy week for me.. Some are re-orders some are new...

Alien Visions Boba’s Bounty 30 ml

Heathers Heavenly Vapes: Crackberry, Caramel Cappuccino 30 ml (my fav) Mocha Java smooth

30ml, Heavenly Waffles 15ml, 1- eGo Mop Head Clearomizer in purple, and clear

Vapedudes: GrapeVape, BelgianBlue, Blue Honey, Buttery Nipple, Original Cheesecake,Mocha Java

Drizzle all 10ml

Thevaporgirl:eGo paisley in purple 900 mah, eGo paisley bronze 900 mah, an assortment of T2

clearomizers

Ecblends:Blue box, catalan cream, desert gold, dragons tear, irish cream, raspberry,

strawberry daiquiri, thin mint cookies, and watermelon e-liquid.

Value Vapors: 2 DripShields pink and purple, 2 DSE-901 Low Resistance Atomizers (1.7ohm ) for 808

eGo

Vixen Vapors: Heavens nectar juice

Alice in Vapeland (11mg) Zombie Apocalypse,Twas Brillig, Orange makes me Creamsicle, Cupcake City and Crunkberry (sampler)

Yeah...you're hooked. :smoke:

@Uma I have a tote with drawers and they are stuffed so full it is difficult to open, SO... I will also be purchasing a larger tote, with bigger drawers.. haha You can come over for a party anytime! (I'll prolly have even more by then!)

@Mega Poster: I'm not only hooked- I have become addicted.. in a good way, I think!! :yes I have always suffered from obsessive compulsive disorder, (vacuum, dust and clean glass 2ce a day, count my steps that sort of thing,) But now some of the cleaning waits, cause now... I must shop for new juices!! If I find something I like, I get two! Thank goodness I can afford this new habit, and as a single mom, I dont have to answer to anyone but my widdle self!! :animier:

@Mega Poster: I'm not only hooked- I have become addicted.. in a good way, I think!! :yes I have always suffered from obsessive compulsive disorder, (vacuum, dust and clean glass 2ce a day, count my steps that sort of thing,) But now some of the cleaning waits, cause now... I must shop for new juices!! If I find something I like, I get two! Thank goodness I can afford this new habit, and as a single mom, I dont have to answer to anyone but my widdle self!! :animier:

It's a really affordable way to be addicted, though. :wine:

Picked myself up a 900 mAh eGo Twist and drip tip from Discount Vapes, and some Dulcis liquid (11mg strength), and an eGo charger from the VaporTalk store. Hope the Dulcis is worth the $5.99 shipping....though, for what I spend in shipping reptiles to and from my home, I shouldn't be complaining too much, LOL!!!

Rixter!! That skin is beautiful!!

Uma, they are so easy to put on. I lined up the OLED and fire button holes in the vinyl, and wrapped outward from the center. It went on perfectly the first try. I hear if you get it wrong, though, you can take it off and re-apply it without losing any cling. Very easy to apply and pictures don't do it justice. It really looks like a mahogany mod now. :yes

gallery_15088_188_12771.jpg

Now if I can get 'em to make me a matching wrap for the drip shield.

Edited by Rixter

Only 6-feet?? (Sorry..but when you own a Burm, anything under 10 seems kinda small :lol: ) I love my red tail...he's also about 6-feet. Glad you found yours a good home, though. Too many owners do irresponsible things with their Exotics, and that is all too sad for both the animals, and the exotic pet industry.

Just got an extra charger and AC adapter from The Veteran Vaper.

Jeff? If you're reading this I just wanted you to know that Brian added a handwritten note on my invoice. :lol:

A red, purple, blue and grey eGo drip shields from Empire Mods. Keith added two LED light/key chains for free.

From EC Blend:

5 ml bottles, 50 PG/50 VG, 6 mg nicotine

Caramel Apple

Dragon's Brew

Fluffy Spun Sugar

Roast Beef with a flavor shot of Worchestershire Sauce

Vanilla Gorilla

15 ml, 50/50, 6 mg nic - Vanilla Cupcake

50 ml, 60 PG/40 VG, 6 mg nic - Strawberry Shortcake

I finally took the plunge and ordered the small sampler bottle of the roast beef with Worchestershire sauce but I'm still afraid to try it. LOL.

Hello everybody. First post here. Just started vaping less than a month ago...quitting smoking. Started out with a few egos purchased in Greece and stopped smoking for about 10 days with 2 clearomizer but it stopped working and went back to analogs until I got home (Los Angeles) and went back to vaping. Taking it overseas (reason for a lot of stuff) to last a while. Where I live (Qatar) no vaping products available (except the odd posting in the local classifieds) Here is what I got. Vapor 4 Life 4 x 1300mah DAV batteries 6 x Chargers 2 x 3.5ml dct 2 x 6.5ml dct 2 x stealth vapor king (1 auto & 1 manual)(for discreet vaping) 6 x box of 5 cartos (blank) 95 x replacement cartos for tanks And about 500ml of various juices RAWR About 200ml of juices GotVapes About 200ml of juices Ucann juice dispenser Some adapters Vapor Spit (retail store in Los Angeles) 1 x itaste MVP 2 x vivi nova 20 x replacement atomizers for vivi Various drip tips and adapters About 400ml juices (various) Aroma eJuice 120ml of WTA juice (honey cured tobacco) So far I like mixing a tobacco flavor with menthol with some fruit. (60 tobacco/20 menthol/20 peach). Liked pure tobacco in the beginning but getting to like some other flavors. Had some advice from the nice people at the V4L forum that I might get sick to the tobacco flavor as well) Mount Olympus Ordered a few adapters from here but the package has not arrived. They don't reply to emails or telephone and their website is down. (Anyone know what's going on with them?). Leaving in a few days. Good thing I just ordered some adapters. Trying to have backups for backups. The DAV batteries last about 4 hours for me so need to carry 2 outside. Will use the itaste at home or office. Even bought a friend 3 ego batteries (1 ego-c and 2 ego-t)and 2 kanger mt3 with some juice to vape with while I am here and he could quit smoking as well. He seems ok with it for 3 days now. Will probably pick up a few more things before I leave at the local store in Los Angeles. Prices are high but they do have overhead and I don't have to worry about getting delivery before I leave. Don't have the luxury of getting new flavors for about a year (maybe 9 months) so will have to vape what I have. Would like to purchase a provari next time but we will see...

Hello everybody. First post here. Just started vaping less than a month ago...quitting smoking. Started out with a few egos purchased in Greece and stopped smoking for about 10 days with 2 clearomizer but it stopped working and went back to analogs until I got home (Los Angeles) and went back to vaping. Taking it overseas (reason for a lot of stuff) to last a while. Where I live (Qatar) no vaping products available (except the odd posting in the local classifieds) Here is what I got. Vapor 4 Life 4 x 1300mah DAV batteries 6 x Chargers 2 x 3.5ml dct 2 x 6.5ml dct 2 x stealth vapor king (1 auto & 1 manual)(for discreet vaping) 6 x box of 5 cartos (blank) 95 x replacement cartos for tanks And about 500ml of various juices RAWR About 200ml of juices GotVapes About 200ml of juices Ucann juice dispenser Some adapters Vapor Spit (retail store in Los Angeles) 1 x itaste MVP 2 x vivi nova 20 x replacement atomizers for vivi Various drip tips and adapters About 400ml juices (various) Aroma eJuice 120ml of WTA juice (honey cured tobacco) So far I like mixing a tobacco flavor with menthol with some fruit. (60 tobacco/20 menthol/20 peach). Liked pure tobacco in the beginning but getting to like some other flavors. Had some advice from the nice people at the V4L forum that I might get sick to the tobacco flavor as well) Mount Olympus Ordered a few adapters from here but the package has not arrived. They don't reply to emails or telephone and their website is down. (Anyone know what's going on with them?). Leaving in a few days. Good thing I just ordered some adapters. Trying to have backups for backups. The DAV batteries last about 4 hours for me so need to carry 2 outside. Will use the itaste at home or office. Even bought a friend 3 ego batteries (1 ego-c and 2 ego-t)and 2 kanger mt3 with some juice to vape with while I am here and he could quit smoking as well. He seems ok with it for 3 days now. Will probably pick up a few more things before I leave at the local store in Los Angeles. Prices are high but they do have overhead and I don't have to worry about getting delivery before I leave. Don't have the luxury of getting new flavors for about a year (maybe 9 months) so will have to vape what I have. Would like to purchase a provari next time but we will see...

You are now prepared for any situation, up to and including zombie apocalypse. :sick:

Carry on. :thumbup: