Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Haven't ordered anything from Mister-E-Liquid in awhile so I decided to stock up from them.

• 1 x Mister E's Lemonade
    (Nicotine Strength: 32mg (Extra High), Size: 36ml ($15.00), % VG: 33% VG MEL Custom Blend)
  • 1 x Myster-E Ice
    (Nicotine Strength: 32mg (Extra High), Size: 6ml ($3.75), % VG: 33% VG MEL Custom Blend)
  • 2 x 1.5 ohm Dual Coil Tank Cartomizer 3 Hole
    (Amount: Single ($2.25))
  • 1 x Technicolor
    (Nicotine Strength: 32mg (Extra High), Size: 6ml ($3.75), % VG: 33% VG MEL Custom Blend)

Also I ordered a triple coil cartomizer from totally wicked. The total was $6.18 I think it is a little much but I guess for a triple coil it is good enough. I will find out soon enough when I receive it though.

Also I ordered a triple coil cartomizer from totally wicked. The total was $6.18 I think it is a little much but I guess for a triple coil it is good enough. I will find out soon enough when I receive it though.

It's been my experience that EVERYTHING from that vendor is over-priced. Just my opinion. They got me started so can't totally bash but just my $.02. Must cheaper and better/more honest vendors out there.

Well I shouldn't have but I just bought my first REALLY BIG battery mod! Yay!! Most are thinking of an 18650...nope. I got a bombshell stinger en route from Hotvapes! This thing takes a 26650 plus the kick! Score! :thumbsup: I bought one of hotvape's 3500mah MNKE IMR batteries. I also bought two more additional 26650's. One a 4000mah IMR and the other a "high drain" 3600mah both from www.batteryspace.com we'll see how these two work out. The IMR should be just fine but we'll see about the other it's used in extreme high-drain application up to 18A so I'm not sure how it'll work on a 2-3A load which will be typical with the kick. We'll see for sure. I'm ultra excited for the new toys!

Well I shouldn't have but I just bought my first REALLY BIG battery mod! Yay!! Most are thinking of an 18650...nope. I got a bombshell stinger en route from Hotvapes! This thing takes a 26650 plus the kick! Score! :thumbsup: I bought one of hotvape's 3500mah MNKE IMR batteries. I also bought two more additional 26650's. One a 4000mah IMR and the other a "high drain" 3600mah both from www.batteryspace.com we'll see how these two work out. The IMR should be just fine but we'll see about the other it's used in extreme high-drain application up to 18A so I'm not sure how it'll work on a 2-3A load which will be typical with the kick. We'll see for sure. I'm ultra excited for the new toys!

Woohoo!! Congrats! I haven't seen the Bombshell Stinger yet, but I have the BigAss Mod (BAM) x theGreen and love it! Especially with the kick.

:::off to check out the bombshell stinger:::

Woohoo!! Congrats! I haven't seen the Bombshell Stinger yet, but I have the BigAss Mod (BAM) x theGreen and love it! Especially with the kick.

:::off to check out the bombshell stinger:::

I'm super excited! :D This thing will be a beast hopefully. It's taller but less diameter than the BAM. Plus using the 26650 is much easier to get ahold of vs a 26500. I will post pics when I get it!

Whee! I just got myself some Kanger T3 Clearomizers...

Got sick of the fact that I'm able to kill a typical CE4 within a week and a half - wanted to be able to just replace the base without replacing the whole unit.

And the T3 suits my vaping style - long slow inhales seem to be the best method for using the thing... and that's how I prefer it (and why the CE4s die quickly..)

Got myself a new clearomizer, carrying case, and a small bottle of RY4 from Nic Station; a local vendor I wanted to scope out. The guy running the place seemed nice enough, and their prices aren't too bad....especially for mall kiosk. Dude said the clearo is a CE6, but I'm having serious doubts about that claim, as I'm having a hard time finding replaceable heads online, let alone a vendor that sells a 1.6 ml capacity CE6. (The ones I'm finding are all 5ml tanks.) Still looks nice, though. I'm really digging on it!!! Whether the clearo works out or not in the long term, it is nice knowing I have a local vendor that I can go pick up a single bottle of juice for less than the cost of juice + shipping from an online source in the event of running out of juice before my online orders arrive in the mailbox.

Brand new to vaping. It's my first post to any PV forums.

A buddy at work has an ego 1100 passthru with a cartomizer full of Vanda vanilla. Really great. So I made my first purchase today.

Ego-t 650 passthru battery with lock.

V2 clearomizer

Smoketech low resistance cartos 5

And some juice.

Am looking so forward to the beginning of the end for the analogs.

Any suggestions for equipment to make the vaping experience better, I'm all ears.

VV or VW that is Variable Voltage and Wattage. Anyways I know this is off topic but what is the big deal with the vision spinners? I don't get it they provide a maximum of 5 volts. Whereas others can go all they way to 8. I ways say better to have something that can go higher than what you need than to have something that doesn't go higher than what you need and need it later.

VV or VW that is Variable Voltage and Wattage. Anyways I know this is off topic but what is the big deal with the vision spinners? I don't get it they provide a maximum of 5 volts. Whereas others can go all they way to 8. I ways say better to have something that can go higher than what you need than to have something that doesn't go higher than what you need and need it later.

What others go to 8 Volts?

I just got it today and found that the shipping only cost like $1.60 or something. So I guess if you are going to order something from them make sure you get at least $2.99 worth as that is what they will charge you even if it will really cost cheaper for just sending one item.

Just in case 3500mAh isn't enough for you, Super T has Trustfire 26650 Protected 3.7v 5000mAh batteries for $13.45.

Edited by Rixter

Just in case 3500mAh isn't enough for you, Super T has Trustfire 26650 Protected 3.7v 5000mAh batteries for $13.45.

I think I'll have to suck it up for now! Hehe. I'm running the 4000mah right now and it's hitting hard! I LOVE this monster! :D:)