Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Good for you! I just went over and bought a 30 ml bottle of Moo Juice from Mt. Vapor Baker. My mother is recovering from cancer surgery right now. Even though she didn't have breast cancer I know how every little thing helps. :)

How about making a separate post with this information on it? Others might see it more easily that way. :D

Done here and over on ECF!

Just ordered two more Kanger BCC EVOD's Stainless and Blue, as well as another charger and a bunch of Jucie from Madvapes.

50ml 11 mg Dekang 555 10.99

30ml 11mg Cherry Tobacco 7.39

30ml 11mg Mad 4 (ry4) 7.39

10ml 11mg Grandpa's mix 3.69

10ml 11mg Nutty Caramel 3.69

Tough to beat them juice prices!

13245463423101404297737.png

I've been eyeballing these 9mm drip tips for a while. Finally bought one tonight from HotVapes.com for $16.90 shipped, using coupon code Swisher6 for 10% off. It's got a delrin "bullet" in an aluminum casing. I think it'll look pretty menacing on my AGA-T+...make that an AGA-T2 (yeah, I bought the glass tank for it from MVS, too). :2guns:

Edited by Rixter

Just pulled the trigger on a nice one from epipemods.com

got the pipe and batts plus a couple of pipe cartos :)

Stalking the mailman time !!!

It's called Dwemer-Bolivian Rose on their site.

attachicon.gifdwemer bolivian rose.jpg

That's a real beauty!!

13245463423101404297737.png

I've been eyeballing these 9mm drip tips for a while. Finally bought one tonight from HotVapes.com for $16.90 shipped, using coupon code Swisher6 for 10% off. It's got a delrin "bullet" in an aluminum casing. I think it'll look pretty menacing on my AGA-T+...make that an AGA-T2 (yeah, I bought the glass tank for it from MVS, too). :2guns:

Ohhh nice! This would go nice with my antique brass one. Is the tip part itself delrin?

That's a real beauty!!

Ohhh nice! This would go nice with my antique brass one. Is the tip part itself delrin?

Yes, it is. That should help to keep things cooler on the lips than with the metal drip tips I've used on my RBA...metal tips get really hot. Plus, as I mentioned earlier, the casing is aluminum.

I've seen several bullet tips online, but this one seems to be the most realistic looking.

Yes, it is. That should help to keep things cooler on the lips than with the metal drip tips I've used on my RBA...metal tips get really hot. Plus, as I mentioned earlier, the casing is aluminum.

I've seen several bullet tips online, but this one seems to be the most realistic looking.

I agree, re the delrin and the looks both. I am putting this at top 10 spot on my neverending shopping list. :)

TVR-

6ml Apple Pie 0mg 50/50
6ml Pink Cotton Candy 0mg 50/50
15ml Weekender - Horchata 12mg 50/50
15ml RY4 12mg 50/50
30Ml Flavor of the week 555 12mg 50/50

Avejuice

Boba's Bounty 30ml 12mg
Gorilla Juice 12ml 12mg

Including my Mt Baker and Madvapes order that is in the mail i got 354ml of various juices heading my way! Vaping coma here i come!

In the past week, I've placed orders from:

Johnson Creek - 5 - 5mL juice sampler in a free tin

Mount Baker Vapor - 3 - 15mL juices

ECigsPlus - 2 Vision CE4 clearomizers, 2 Vision CE2 Nano clearomizers, 5 pk. replacement coil heads, 1 drip tip, 2 juices

ValueVapor - 1 DSE-901 LR atomizer, 3 drip tips, 2 drip shields, 2 adaptors, an eGo thread cover and an eGo Mini kit that I still swear just jumped into the cart, out of my control!

And I complain that my "$$ saved" is so much less than I'm spent so far...

So for my first year wedding anniversary I received a 30 ml bottle of Flux Cotton Candy, a 1300 mah PURPLE vision spinner, a PURPLE mini nova, and a PURPLE kanger MT3. I have such an awesome man! :wub:

:ninja:

Happy anniversary!! Awesome presents!!

TWO vapemail packages in one day!!

I got my orders from Mr. Baker Vapor and ValueVapor a little while ago. Thanks to the lovely and helpful Krystal68 telling me exactly what to get from ValueVapor (1 DSE-901 LR atomizer, 3 drip tips, 2 drip shields [plus 2 adapters, an eGo thread cover and an eGo Mini kit]) for the batts I have, I am learning to drip! Okay, so that sounds bad but whatever...

I ripped open the package, laid all the little pieces and parts I ordered out on my desk and...then just stared at everything thinking "Now what!" Using the new eGo mini, I managed to put everything together except the drip shield, I couldn't figure out where that went. I didn't think I did it right, but I sure was surprised when I actually blew out vapor!! WOOHOO!! I used one of my juices that I've had for a while so I can really tell the difference in the amount of vapor I'm getting, even with this little mini eGo 350mAh.

Thank you Krystal68!

I got 2 Kanger Evod's and a wrong model and dead USB Charger from MVS yesterday. Emailed about the charger and a new one was shipped today! Awesome thanks! Get home today my Mt Baker order was in the mailbox. Tomorrow i got madvapes order arriving full of juice. AveJuice is on a truck somewhere between CA and MA, I'd like to think its on a plane! And i just placed an order for a Boge F17 Skinny Carto Tank and a 5pk of Boge prepunched 1.6ohm cartos as well as a upside down cone for ego threads to fill the gap. Already have a straight sided and regular cone for the threads figured might as well!

Now to keep the wife away from the mailbox!

Edited by Proetus

Hooray!!!! Vape-Mail just arrived in the nic (lol) of time!!!! 30ml of Ginger's RY4 from TVR 15ml of the same w/ flavor shot Both 12mg 50/50 blend I know I should let these steep, but I was down to almost the last of my juice. Even if I had enough juice to last another week, its been so long since Ginger and I had some quality Vaping time, that I simply could not wait to break into the delectable goodness!!!

Verteran Vaper (amazing as always !!)

EVOD MT BCC...so far so good. if it holds up to my abuse, It could become a new favorite.

restock: 306 atomizers, XL drip tips, DCT, vivi nova stuff, chrome ego sleeves.

Vapor Talk: Macchiato, cappuccino and my new very favorite....summer melon. (time to order more...back ups),

I received my order from E-Juice Monkey this afternoon. Crazy fast shipping, I only placed this order on Friday!

I got an eGo 650 mAh batt in Q1 - a multi-colored paisley print, 2 Bauway eGo CE4 LR clearomizers, 2 drip tips and a free 4mL sample of Monkey Tarts.

Very happy with everything!