Apple Bubblegum

Strawberry Bubblegum

Fruiti Stripes Gum

Thin Mint

Chocolate Candy Cane

Pumpkin Spice

All 70-30 24mg extra flavor

Jumping out of the comfort zone!

When your wife gets ahold of the pumpkin spice you'll never see it again, lol. At least that was my experience....

Looking forward to this review. Thanks for sticking your neck out on this one!

I got a vape mail trail that should encompass the week!

IBtanked Anodized Blue 19mm - arrived yesterday

Satin finish Lil Mama tank - should be today

8 Bottles from Good Life Vapor - today or tmw - New juice to try!

Co-op package stuffed with goods from Health Cabin later in the week

My Co-op battery package 350 batteries - I'll be the most powerful vaper in New England for a few hours!

I don't either. I talked to Brian and this is what he recommended. I am a quick study, concept seems pretty easy.

Take drip tip off atomizer

Drip a few drops of liquid in it directly on the coil

Replace drip tip

Fire that sum bich up!

Redrip when vapor stops

Experience the pure unmuted flavor

Change flavors at will with no cleaning

Drippers, am I missing anything?

Edited by bcartervol98

I don't either. I talked to Brian and this is what he recommended. I am a quick study, concept seems pretty easy.

Take drip tip off atomizer

Drip a few drops of liquid in it directly on the coil

Replace drip tip

Fire that sum bich up!

Redrip when vapor stops

Experience the pure unmuted flavor

Change flavors at will with no cleaning

Drippers, am I missing anything?

You don't really have to remove the drip tip to add juice. That's why it's called a drip tip...you drip your juice right through it into your atty. However, if the hole in it is small, just blow lightly across it after you drip to make sure your juice doesn't hang up inside the tip just waiting to surprise you with a mouthful on your first pull. :sick:

Add about 3-4 drops when the vapor drops off. You'll also notice a slightly burnt taste when it's time to reload, but with practice, you'll know when to add more juice before it gets nasty. You should get 5-6 good pulls for every 3-4 drops you add. :thumbup:

Atties are great for trying out flavors, but top-shelf atties are hard to put down even when you're done "testing". :dribble:

Good luck. :wave:

Examples of top shelf atties would be? If I like it I want the good stuff. I'm just not sure but finally have become intrigued enough to try it.

hh357rev2.jpg

Edited by Rixter

I did:

Bubble Gum Ball

Key Lime Pie

No Bake Cake

Mint Chip Ice Cream

Apple Bubblegum

Strawberry Bubblegum

Fruiti Stripes Gum

Thin Mint

Chocolate Candy Cane

Pumpkin Spice

All 70-30 24mg extra flavor

Jumping out of the comfort zone!

Hey. Looks like you ordered some interesting flavors. If, during your brave exploration, you find flavors that are sweet and strong flavor please let me know. If they taste as good as their names look then they should be yummy. :ice:

These:

510 Short Delrin Drip Tips

(Select Style: Type C - Straight)

510TipDelC

Joye 510 Atomizer - Matte Black

Joye-510AtomSR-MB

If I wanted to see how people drip tip, I guess is what you call it, would Utube have a video showing it? I'm at work and the boss blocked Utube and Facebook from all the computers in the office but I can look when I get home to my laptop. People have tried explaining to me exactly how it is done but I still don't understand.

ok patricia im gonna try and break it down for you :)

1.) take your battery and make sure it has the internal 510 threading (it does because you can use a protank on it, i was just making a list )

2.)take one of these and place it on your battery:

post-25306-0-62854900-1375285371_thumb.j

then you will take any juice you want and drop a few drops on inside that atomizer.

and then you put the mouthpiece on it (like you have on your viv nova? dont worry... that one should work on one of these as well :))

here is an example if i confused you :

post-25306-0-56432900-1375285702_thumb.j

then just let it soak kinda like a tank and give it a few pulls. If its not too strong dont worry! the atty has to prime itself with the liquid. :)

then add a few more drops and enjoy! you should get 4-6 good puffs out of 3-4 drops

and you can switch flavors on the fly!!!

i wasnt trying to be demeaning just trying to make it as easy as possible to understand. its the same explanation i gave my wife :)

I still get like a kid at Christmas when I get shipping confirmations on orders. Everything on the way, 510 attys with drip tips and shields and 11 new VapeDudes flavors to try! Also excited to taste Strawberry Fields with extra flavor since we just about are done with the last 100ml standard flavor bottle at home.

Vape Mail!!!! Love it!

From my local brick and mortar smoke shop:

3 standard resistance, clear ce4's

1 1100mah black eGo

From thevaporroom.net:

30ml of 18mg, 75/25 vg/pg Gingers RY4

30ml of 18mg, 75/25 vg/pg Snickerdoodle

Free 3ml of 18mg 75/25 vg/pg Stawberry Cheesecake

I know i've ordered Gingers RY4 before and loved it, simply the best ry4 i've tried to date, and the strawberry cheesecake which is literally the best tasting dessert juice i've ever had. Never tried the snickerdoodle. I'll be putting up reviews of all when i get them :)

From my local brick and mortar smoke shop:

3 standard resistance, clear ce4's

1 1100mah black eGo

From thevaporroom.net:

30ml of 18mg, 75/25 vg/pg Gingers RY4

30ml of 18mg, 75/25 vg/pg Snickerdoodle

Free 3ml of 18mg 75/25 vg/pg Stawberry Cheesecake

I know i've ordered Gingers RY4 before and loved it, simply the best ry4 i've tried to date, and the strawberry cheesecake which is literally the best tasting dessert juice i've ever had. Never tried the snickerdoodle. I'll be putting up reviews of all when i get them :)

we have a forum member here she makes snickerdoodle, my wife says it tastes just like the real snack.

From my local brick and mortar smoke shop in Tampa, Florida:

Kanger ProTank 2 for $21(now that I think of it I will go back and get a 2nd as they have a few left in stock...soon to have KPT mini 2 in stock and I'm gonna get 2 of those as well)

Locally made RY4 ejuice

Now for some serious online shopping. :yes

I just ordered from http://www.vapedoctor.com/kts-telescopic-storm-kts-mod-v3-starter-kit/

• KTS Telescopic Storm Gold/Chrome kit with new flat top cap that included: DCT Tank (new easy fill tank...now I have to read how to use it), High Flow Drip Tip, 2x Efest 18650 batteries, 2 cartomizers, and a carbon fiber carrying case.
  • Kick by evolv
  • Short Stop by Holocron

Now the dreaded wait.

Edited by dragongunner