Almost at 0mg

When I first started vaping I used to vape 24mg. (This was before PV's became more efficient). Today the wifey mixed me up some 1.5mg and the next step will be 0mg. Figured I'd pat myself on the back. I mean it's been 8 years but better late than never right? [emoji6]
Please do not be down with your decline in your nic level. I am still at 3 nic. Be happy with your progress

That's great Chris!  

Like you I started high nic... 24, then down to 18 in a month... where I stayed for over a year.  Now I make determined, slow progressions to reduce to zero (or at least as close as I can get).  I like to mix big batches, which last about 6-months, and each new batch, I drop the nic strength by 1mg... My last batch (which I mixed two weeks ago) is at 3mg, and so far, I'm quite happy with the flavor... and the lower nic.  I honestly feel that once you get down into the <6mg range, dropping to zero isn't a hard thing to do... although that final step may be the hardest?

• 1 month later...
On 8/2/2017 at 10:54 AM, VapeMama said:

You go! I've been at 2mg for a long time. Just about ready to try 0mg but not quite yet.

Sent using The Vapor Talk mobile app

I have been at 2mg for a long time also, in the past 6 months I have mixed a couple of my flavors at 0 nic, I'm certain I could go to 0 nic completely maybe I will in the near future, but not quite yet. Even if I go to 0mg I don't think I'll quit vaping, I enjoy it too much as a hobby. 

2 hours ago, FXRich said:

I have been at 2mg for a long time also, in the past 6 months I have mixed a couple of my flavors at 0 nic, I'm certain I could go to 0 nic completely maybe I will in the near future, but not quite yet. Even if I go to 0mg I don't think I'll quit vaping, I enjoy it too much as a hobby. 

and to say nothing about us enjoying your company on the forum. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...