White castle

I had White Castle while in New York last week. It sucked.

Do you like it?

That is all.

ps... I hate tags

Edited by Jeffb

Grocery stores sell the frozen ones but that just doesn't do them justice. The fresh ones are amazing! I don't think there are any further west than those in Tennessee or perhaps Chicago?

Looks like you need to get out more too, Bebop. lol  :D

Edited by Tam

I have to agree with Jeff. When I flew out to New Jersey I was really looking forward to finally try White Castle. It wasn't bad but I don't get what the fuss is about. The burgers are meh and the fries were crap in my opinion. In and Out has them by a long shot. 

I like WC burgers for what they are. And yes Tam they are in Chicago. I wish they had them up here in MI. I have had better burgers, but for a late night snack they hit the spot.

Like E-Liquid, Taste is subjective. LOL

I have to agree with Jeff. When I flew out to New Jersey I was really looking forward to finally try White Castle. It wasn't bad but I don't get what the fuss is about. The burgers are meh and the fries were crap in my opinion. In and Out has them by a long shot. 

Christopher i will agree with you that In and Out burger has White Castle beat. Cuz nothing beats a double double animal style with animal fries and a chocolate shake. But i have had white castle and i love them, but sadly can only get them while i am out trucking and its not easy getting a rig near one. P.s. i havent had In and Out in 2 years because sadly i dont get out to cali. Anymore...or any other state that has one. :(

I like WC burgers for what they are. And yes Tam they are in Chicago. I wish they had them up here in MI. I have had better burgers, but for a late night snack they hit the spot.

Like E-Liquid, Taste is subjective. LOL

We saw a bunch of them in Troy and Dearborn when I was there but that was also a long time ago.

White Castle is horrid IMO... we refer to them as "Wipe-Castles"... because I've never eaten at one that didn't give me a bad case of the trots, lol.

Krystal has better "sliders", In-and-Out is pretty good, but you can't beat a good Steak-n-Shake burger, or my personal favorite... Rally's (Checkers in some parts of the world)... their fries are fantastic, and their Big Buford is massive (and delicious)!

I agree with B,Krystal burger kicks ***.In and Out sucks *** and from what I've heard White Castle tastes like ***.

White Castle is horrid IMO... we refer to them as "Wipe-Castles"... because I've never eaten at one that didn't give me a bad case of the trots, lol.

Krystal has better "sliders", In-and-Out is pretty good, but you can't beat a good Steak-n-Shake burger, or my personal favorite... Rally's (Checkers in some parts of the world)... their fries are fantastic, and their Big Buford is massive (and delicious)!     The Trots?! Roflmfao!

We have white castle all over the Chicago area and personally I don't like them...I'm a taco bell kinda guy...if we're talking fast food.

I was just in Chicago last month on a work related trip.  I only saw one White Castle while I was there, but I wasn't actively looking for them either.  Dunkin Donuts, on the other hand, seemed to be on every street corner.  I could swear I walked out of a Dunkin Donuts, looked across the street and saw another Dunkin Donuts at one point.

I was just in Chicago last month on a work related trip.  I only saw one White Castle while I was there, but I wasn't actively looking for them either.  Dunkin Donuts, on the other hand, seemed to be on every street corner.  I could swear I walked out of a Dunkin Donuts, looked across the street and saw another Dunkin Donuts at one point.

That sounds like Starbucks in LA and Denver. lol