the one liquid every vaper must try

This is fairly simple, I am looking for opinions on 1 juice every vaper must try.

I am brand new to vaping and am looking for ideas of flavors to try. I am not looking for people to tell me what they think I will like based on my tastes, but I am looking for what you guys and gals like to vape.

Could you try to explain what it tastes like. Basically if it is grape and it tastes like grape no explanation necessary but if the name doesn't directly say what it is I could use your best description.

Crab juice for sure! :evil: Honestly though, it will be hard to suggest something based on what I like only. As you might have heard, taste is subjective. Even one flavor from brand to brand can be different. Do you have an idea for a flavor you would like to try? I'm sure we could help a lil more to suggest a vendor based on that.

again not looking for you to find what I like. I already ordered a couple I am sure I will like. I am looking more to see if multiple people suggest the same thing and maybe it is something I wouldn't think I like and I may give it a try at that point.

Anything from Fadora Vapor, but most especially from the Signature line.

Queenside from Five Pawns.

My all day vape for over two years now is still Feels Like a Nut (FLaN) from EC Blends. It's Almond Joy flavored. I buy this by the 125 ml bottle at 50/50 with extra sweet added in 6 mg and 12 mg nic. :)

I'm still new at this and I have tried quite a few different flavors, but the Suicide Bunny "Sucker Punch" is by far my favorite. It's a dragonfruit and cream blend. I'm currently working on duplicating it with a homemade juice and I was fairly successful on the first try. A few tweaks might make it just perfect!

Comp's Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie. Of this there is no doubt.

BTW, what is this Crab Juice like? Is it a fruit or a bakery type? I've seen in mentioned a lot...who makes it?

Edited by The Bone Slummer

Endless Summer from Fuzion! For nearly a year and a half its the only thing I have vaped outside a few trials of new liquids. Everything else I have tried just doesn't make the cut.....Endless Summer is exponentially better for my taste than any other liquid I have tried which at this point has to be in the hundreds of flavors.

A distant second would be a tie between ZeusJuice from Zeus and Unicorn Blood from Fuzion.